Have strong experience in Project / Construction Management with PMC/ Operating Companies for development of new facilities covering Greenfield & Brownfield (Offshore/ Onshore) projects.
• Batchelor of Engineering – Mechanical, Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamil Nadu, India.
• Year of Passing: 1987.
Penspen International Ltd, Abudhabi, UAE
Project Engineer- Offshore (Project Management Team) in Khafji Joint Operations from March 2012.
Khafji Joint Operations is a joint venture between Aramco Gulf Operations & Kuwait Gulf Oil Company operating Khafji & Hout field 40km offshore of Kuwait/ Saudi Arabia border.
Expansion of Khafji Field Development Project covering Water Hub platform, Water Distribution Platform, Subsea Rigid & Flexible pipelines, Subsea cabling, Boat Landings, Jackets, Risers, J-Tubes and topside modules for Water Injection Facility to achieve maximum sustainable capacity of 300,000 BPD of Khafji Crude.
• Manage and coordinate Design Review Meetings at 30%, 60% and 90%.of design stage.
• Review of Constructability and feasibility of work during the phase of detailed design.
• Piping design & engineering familiarity in piping materials application and stress engineering.
• Fabrication of Jackets, Platforms and Load out & Installation of Jackets, Platforms at offshore.
• Supervision of Laying and Pre- Commissioning of Export Pipelines, flow lines, Subsea Cables at offshore.
• Coordination of offshore Brownfield installation campaigns for J-Tubes, Flexible pipelines, Hook-up to X-mas tree with SIMOPS
• Participate in HAZOP to ensure safe working and operating conditions in the plant design.
• Liaising with all engineering disciplines, including Drilling, HSE Engineering, Permitting and Regulatory Compliance to manage all related interfaces.
• Hook-up and pre- commissioning of top side piping on Brownfield & Greenfield platforms.
• Mobilizing Barge, Vessel for Offshore pipeline, cable laying, Decks Installation & Hook-up.
July 2010 to 5th March 2012
SRACO – Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco), Saudi Arabia
Construction Superintendent (Project Management Team) in Karan Gas Project at Khursaniyah
Karan is the company’s first non-associated offshore gas field development. Offshore facilities comprise four production platforms connected to a main tie-in platform, which will feed sour gas through a 110-km subsea pipeline to the processing complex in Khursaniyah.
Gas will be processed through three trains, each with a capacity of 600 million scfd at the Khursaniyah Gas Plant. The trains include facilities for gas sweetening, acid gas enrichment, Gas Dehydration, Sulfur Recovery & Sulfur loading Terminal.
• To participate, coordinate and assist in the development of detailed statement of requirements and strategy for implementation of various project phases, such as, FEED, detailed engineering, construction and commissioning.
• Ensure quality of deliverables reflects accurately the scope of work required for implementation.
• Review and comment on Contractor’s Field Design Change Notices, Method statement, Technical queries, Pre- commissioning, start-up procedures appropriate to functional area of work.
• Ensures continuous construction work fronts availability through preparation and review of look ahead schedules, commodity charts, engineering deliverables and material delivery schedules.
• Monitoring of fabrication and installation of CS, SS, Incoloy, CuNi & FRP piping for Oil, Gas, Steam, Oily Sewer Water, DMW services, structural supports & conducting hydrostatic tests.
• Installation of Sour Condensate stripper, Acid Gas Columns, KO Drums, Reaction Furnace, WHB, Fin fan coolers, Slug Catcher, Sulfur storage Tanks, Pumps, Loading arms, Waste Gas Stacks.
• Liaise with site QA/QC Inspectors for co-ordination of NDT / Inspection requirements.
• Ability to monitor the progress of project work with respect to schedule, man-hours spent keeping in view the quality aspect & safe work
November 2009 to May 2010
Star Engineers and Contractors (Oil & Gas) Sudan, EPC Contractor for Petrodar Operating Company.
As Project Manager
• Detailed Engineering, Procurement and Construction of Field Surface Facilities Phase 4 (FSF4) at PDOC for Oil Wellheads (Hook Up & Commissioning), Oil Gathering Station, Trunk lines and flow lines.
• Strategic planning of project and its implementation and giving regular update to the management.
• Co-ordination and supervision of production engineering and work over activities covering all wells, flow lines and separation facilities in the field.
• Checking the Contract Documents, preparation of the Technical Document Register. Also find any omission or ambiguity and taking appropriate actions to cover cost and time implications.
• Organize inputs and supervise the preparation of engineering deliverables including specifications, plot plans, piping plans, isometrics and others.
• Overall monitoring of the project for proper progress, compliance to HES and quality standards.
• Plan achieving the payment milestone with Project schedule in order to maximize positive cash-flow on the project.
• Interface and meet with clients, vendor representatives, project management and other engineering disciplines.
May 2009 to October 2009
Interbeton Abu Dhabi NV,
Senior Project Coordinator
Onshore & offshore pipeline and equipments installation at Fujirah Marine Oil Loading Terminal.
• Coordinate with sub-contractor in fabrication, installation of Steel Tubular piles, Trestles bridges, vessels, platforms and loading arm, mooring and breasting dolphins, Catwalks, Pig Launcher / Receiver, High Masts, Fire Monitor tower, piping and flow lines, working with a mixed background ideally covering operations on floating, jack up barges.
• Ensure all construction engineering activities are carried out in a manner consistent with the client’s core values delivering superior HSE performance
• Liaise with client and vendors in pipelines, equipments and structural installation and commissioning.
• Act as a focal point for vendor and outsourced project services.
January 2007 to April 2009
M/s Occidental Oman LLC, at Mukhaizna Onshore Petroleum field, Oman
Construction Mechanical Supervisor in project management and engineering design of process facilities. Occidental Petroleum Corporation is an international oil and gas exploration and production company with operations in the United States, Middle East/North Africa and Latin America region.
• Central processing facilities, flow-lines, Satellites 1 & 2, Trunk & Export pipelines,
• Well hook –ups (Oil & Steam) and gathering Station.
• Steam Injection facility and Manifolds, steam lines tie-ins
• Gas Based Combined Cycle Power Generation Plant and Associated HRSG system.
• Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Plant.
• Supervise, Lead and Manage the EPC Project of Surface Facilities and Loading Facilities required for petroleum production and processing which include but not limited to the – Flow lines, Manifolds, valves, PCVs, Chemical injection facilities, Gas/Oil/water/sand separation facilities, H2S removal processing (Crude oil and gas sweetening), desalting crude oil, Crude oil storage tanks, Gas compression and treatment plants, pump and metering stations, burn pits, flares and blow down systems.
• Has working knowledge of International codes and Specifications to review and provides consultation to proponent and project representatives related to their interpretation/ application of the standards in the area of expertise.
• Conversant with piping isometric drawing, flow control charts, P & ID and preparation of piping testing circuits for hydro testing in process piping.
• To facilitate and focus the completion of construction work packs in a consistent manner and deliver all scopes through installation and close out within the given time frames.
• Handover work packs to operations and close all category A punch list items and define completion timeframe for category B.
• Lead the technical aspects of events such as Kick-Off Meetings, Design Reviews etc.
October 2005 to October 2006
How United Services W.L.L, Qatar.
Projects: Qatar Petroleum
• Up-gradation of Tanks, Piping and associated system.
• Fire Water Protection System
• Supervising the discipline construction and commissioning activities in a safe manner, within budget, on time and in accordance with applicable Company Procedures and Technical Specifications
• Leads the construction management team, fostering continuous inter-discipline coordination to ensure the smooth completion of all activities with minimum interruptions & reworks.
• Contribute to project constructability review workshops during engineering activities, in coordination with construction support engineer, and subcontractor’s construction managers
• Installation and Commissioning of Fire Water System including tanks, pumps, piping & Fire-hydrants.
January 2001 to February 2005
Al-Ewan Contracting Company, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
• SABIC – Power and Desalination plant.
• Supervise, Lead and Manage the EPC Project of Desalination Water treatment cum Power Plant.
• Responsible for ensuring that standard of installation engineering services provided comply with corporate standards and client specifications along with appropriate legislation.
• Ensure the installation of equipment, piping and structural are carried out as per the P&ID, Isometrics and Plot plan.
• Liaise with contractors to ensure sufficient manpower, equipment availability for implementation of planned maintenance and construction activities.
• Identify and quantify any client engineering changes to contract which will affect installation. Ensure variations and deviations are recognized and processed. Manage technical queries and change control requirements.
• Ensure that all procedures and methods of work developed have considered the safety of personnel and assets to minimize loss.
May 1989 to October 1998
Mark Engineers India Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai (EPC, O & M Contg. Co.,)
Project Engineer (Mechanical)
• South Tapti & Mid Tapti Fields, west coast of India – a Greenfield cum brown field project. The major Greenfield segment comprises of installation of a State of the art Gas Processing & Compression platform and a Wellhead remote platform.
• Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited – Maintenance & Modification Projects.
• Responsible for topside project execution plans including development costs, schedules, risk management assessments, and installation and contracting strategies for oil & gas development projects like gas processing, condensate handling, compression, MEG regeneration and reclamation and injection, power generation and distribution, controls, living quarters, etc.
• Effectively liaise with other development disciplines including hulls and moorings, flow lines and risers, subsea, teams to ensure development alignment.
• Constantly identify bottlenecks for progress on construction and proactively take action to resolve the same.
• Monitoring of progress for the construction activities and support Discipline Engineers and local contractor in day to day activities.
• Consistent preparation and execution of the project pipe work scope [fabrication and erection] adherence to the selected outfitting sequence in accordance with the project schedule, preparation of pipe work packs.
• To effectively supervise in a diverse workplace, ability to manage projects and budgets,
• Ability to work well in a team-oriented setting, ability to communicate effectively.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.