I am a Master degree qualified engineer specializing in HVAC & Mechanical engineering. Most of my experience has been in the facilities and Oil & Gas, and water treatment industries, and also small scale power generation. I’m recently working as a facility maintenance manager at the U.S.Mission in Tunis; I had multiple assignments as HVAC mechanical engineer oil/gas field.
I am familiar with both US and IEC standards and codes of practices for the installation of electrical and mechanical equipment.
1992/1997: Energetic and low temperature institute of Odessa. Ukraine.
Master Degree in technical sciences.
Mechanical Engineer spec HVAC.
1991/1992: Technological preparatory for high school.
1991/1990: Baccalaureate mathematics and sciences. W/ mention good.
Arabic: Mother tongue.
French: Fluent, Written and spoken.
English: Fluent, Written and spoken.
Italian: Fluent, Written and spoken.
Russian: Fluent, Written and spoken.
March 2003/September 2014: U.S. Embassy Tunis, Tunisia
Facility Maintenance Manager
• Management of different crews of maintenance technicians by scheduling their work in all the buildings and by monitoring their effectiveness.
• Provides inspections of the post’s facilities and determines maintenance, repair and replacement program requirement for all HVAC systems and other major building system as generators, water treatment plant, fire alarm…etc.
• Formulate funding requirements for the upcoming year and three future years for routine and special maintenance and repair projects.
• Project manager of contracted work on HVAC, electrical and mechanical work of the construction site of the Embassy recreation center 1.2 million Dollars, by the review of the submittals and drawings through the field construction.
• Management of the building automation system BAS Johnson Controls and repair of the hardware and software devices as needed.
• Management of the fire alarm system Siemens MXL and repair of the hardware and software devices as needed.
• Management of the building electrical automation system EATON and repair of the hardware and software devices as needed.
• Management of the buildings FF suppression system, Patterson fire pumps and repair of the hardware and software devices as needed.
March 2003/September 2008:
P.S.I Petrol Services Industrial Tunis, Tunisia
Offshore HVAC Mechanical Engineer (Special missions, Different locations)
• Supervision of different work teams on the maintenance of the HVAC, electrical systems on platforms, such as compressor , chillers …etc
• Management of the control systems on HVAC and fire alarm system on gas and petroleum plants.
• Supervision of the contracted work on all the mechanical and rotating systems on the platform.
• Commissioning and start up of all the HVAC equipment in the on-shore and off-shore plants.
• Coordination of the construction and commissioning teams on various works front and start-up phases.
• Conduct weekly safety meeting to improve all the safety issues on plant.
• References: British gas onshore site, Tunisian Petrolium Services onshore & offshore sites, Elborma Tunisia, Athanor.
Bill Harbert International L.L.C
Superintendent Mechanical field Engineer
U.S. Embassy in Tunis construction site 55 million $
• Supervision of contracted work on HVAC, mechanical work of all the construction facilities from the review of the submittals and drawings through the field construction.
• Coordination of the assigned mechanical and electrical subcontractors and between the site and the engineering office.
• Coordination of the construction and commissioning teams on various works front and start-up phases of mechanical, water treatment, and plumbing systems.
• Contributing date to the project schedule
• Conduct engineering studies, provide condition inspections and assist in writing project specifications on HVAC and mechanical sections.
• Installation of the fire fighting systems- fire suppression system- including the Siemens fire alarm network and commissioning of both systems
March 1999/ March 2001
E.T.A Daikin Europe N.V. Belgium
Technical support & Sale Engineer
• Support of a team of sale agents and technicians to work on equipment sale in Tunisia and Libya.
• Mission of appropriate trainee of Engineers and technicians at many Tunisian companies and engineering offices about the different systems of DAIKIN products in particular the V.R.V system (Variable Refrigerant Volume).
• Technical auditing mission for customers and engineering offices.
• Elaboration of offers and invoices for clients
• Commissioning and start-up of all the Daikin equipments on site.
July 1997/Feb 1999:
S.E.T Societe D’exploitation Touristique
Project Mechanical Engineer
Construction of 5* hotel Hasdrubal Thalassa. 70 million TD.
• Installation of a centralized air conditioning system for the hotel and the health center.
• Installation of the water treatment system and coordination with the engineering office in Paris.
• Supervision of different teams of workers for piping installation in site by scheduling their work and monitoring their effectiveness.
• Developing a cost estimate for work accomplishment.
• Elaboration and execution of a building management system to control all the HVAC equipment (Chiller, Pumps, Water treatment plant…etc).
• Commissioning and start-up of all the installed HVAC equipment.
Project Chief Engineer
Construction of 4*hotel LODGE in Hammamet
18 million TD.
• Coordination of the construction and commissioning teams in various works front and start-up phases of 4* hotel (250 beds).
• Civil, electrical, HVAC, and security alarm work control and coordination between the site and the engineering offices.
• Developing a cost estimate for work accomplishment.
August/July 1996: VIRMAGAZ TUNISIA.
Field Engineer Summer Trainee.
• Supervision of different teams in site for the HVAC equipment installation.
• Fabrication, commissioning and start-up of gas skids (Double and single).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.