An electro mechanical engineer from Tunisia with more than ten years experience in production and project management.
I wish to broaden my international expérience and develop my personal and technical skills.
I am a team player , hard worker and easy learner.
Qualifications & Education
1996 Completed Secondary School Education
Technical Baccalaureate Level (Good)
1999 Completed Engineering Preparatory Cycle
Institut Préparatoire aux études d’Ingénieurs de Nabeul – IPEIN
2002 Completed Engineering Cycle – Electromechanical Engineering Degree
National Institute of Engineering – ENIS
Arabic- Native French – Fluent English – Fluent German – Proficient Italian – Basic
March/06 – May/14 ZODIACAEROSPACE :
AUTONOMUS PRODUCTION UNIT MANAGER SINCE JUNE 2008
• Production of motors, actuators, sensors, harness for aeronautical applications (Airbus, Boeing, ATR, Eurocopter…) and Tachogenerators Encoder for industrial purposes.
• Manage the resources of the APU (150 operatives, 25 managerial staff: Production, Quality, Process and Logistic services…)
• Responsible for implementing strategies to increase efficiency, maintain quality, and ensure continuous improvement of production, and manufacturing processes and procedures. Implemented work cells, with visual shop floor control, single piece flow and kanban pull systems, made effective use of 5S, kaizen, waste elimination, production meetings and key measurements.
• Implementing getting the Quality management certification according to the EN9100.
as “Production Processes Pilot “.
• Lead VSM project for technical actuator workshop (Airbus A380) and implement one piece flow production system , which has improved the productivity by 100%
• Lead 5S project for the “Special process Workshop” through the supervision of engineer graduated project. Quality improvement by more than 30%
• Decreasing considerably customer complaints rate for the A320 wiper motor
By leading a task force team that improves the whole motor flow (analyzing supply chain, reduce non added value operations, improving supplier components quality…).
• Successfully implemented new project on design and introduction of new manufacturing line for Harness.
• Achieve financial targets: prepare and present the APU budget; manage the actual production costs based on ‘ideal’ costs; maintain product margin, and monitor serial productivity (labor level, material consumption, etc.).
• Manage improvement projects through the APU Master plan (VSM, HOSCHIN, 5S, KANBAN…)
• Implementing a KANBAN based production system between workshops.
• Implementing KANBAN system in the store workshop.
• Implement action plans in order to improve functionality/productivity and to obtain program and Group objectives (Hoshin Kanri); make necessary corrective adjustments.
• Lead “Daily quality” project.
• Managing the OTD “On Time delay “through OTD action plan. .
• Championed cross-functional launch teams that included “product engineers, process engineers, industrial engineers, maintenance, quality, and production personnel” that re-engineered production layouts, process environments in parallel to new product design for manufacturing, and rapid production ramp ups. Results were improved layouts, better part presentation, improved safety, ergonomics, workplace organization, visual controls, standardized work and development of the planned maintenance program.
March 2006 – June 2008
• Plan, organize, direct, train and motivate a diverse workforce to optimize operational performance
• Plan and establish sequence of operations to fabricate and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
• Leading and participating with in FMEA transferring process from French company to Tunisia.
• Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
• Estimate production costs, cost saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control.
• Coordinate and implement quality control objectives, activities, or procedures to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, or minimize costs.
• Championed customer focused quality initiatives to ensure end-user approval.
• Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
• Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
• Created and lead taskforces. Managed improvements (65% of non-conformities resolved in 4 months).
• ERP systems (MFGPRO) coordination and implementation.
February 04 – March 06 DELCO-REMY :
• Receiving and reviewing engineering documents. (Drawings, CAD-models, specifications, Job instructions etc.)
• Creating Process Documentation (setup sheets, tool list, process info etc)
• Participate in 6 sigma project using quality tools (DMAIC , ISCHIKAWA , SPC
To improve welding process capability to 99,98%.
• Support customer on-site visits through engineering expertise and project involvement.
• Facilitated quality circle teams to eliminate variation and strive for zero defects. This resulted in a big improvement in internal customer and end-user satisfaction assembly lines “increased previous yield from 96% to 99%.. Achieved production quality targets (99.9%) first time quality through improvements to standardized work, standard operating procedures and urgent reactions to quality targets, quality metrics/ indicators.
• Designed and built flexible work zones to accommodate wide variety of takt times, incorporated quality-at-the-source test methods and poke yoke devices, resulting in smooth design transfer and rapid production ramp-up.
• Set the operational Benchmark standards within Industry/ sector based on SWOT analysis
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.