- 25/06/2014 au 14/02/2015 oiler on the ship m/v rades
- 24/12/2013 au 25/02/2014 oiler on the ship m/v iskander
- 02/06/2013 to 15/08/2013 : oiler on AL YAKADA Flag TRIPOLI
- 21/03/2012 to 30/07/2012: oiler on the ship C / F Habib CTN
- 23/05/2011 to 23/07/2011: olier on the ship C / F Habib CTN
- 10/06/2010 to 17/07/2010: Mechanic using vessel (TG/1038) abd rahim
- 15/09/2008 to 31/05/2010: Mechanic on vessel (TG/602) hanibal
- 02/09/2010 to 09/01/2010: Internship Training in Algeria.
Areas Of Expertise
Rating forming part an engineering watch on ships powered by main propulsion machinery of 750 kw propulsion power or more. STCW 95
– Operation, maintenance and servicing of mechanical equipment (Main/Aux engines, steam and hydraulic systems), electrical equipment (electric motors, electrical panels), PLC,
Preventive and corrective maintenance of refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
Maintenance of rotating machines (pumps, compressors, turbines).
Plan preventive maintenance and improvement interviews
Maintain a safe engineering watch
Preventive maintenance and curative oiled pumps and gas (screw, 2 screws, gear….)
Maintain seaworthiness of the ship
Preventive maintenance and repair of heat exchangers
Preventive and corrective maintenance of separator (Alfa Laval)
Preventive and corrective maintenance reverse osmosis
Security management (prevention and fight against fire and extinguishing systems (sprinklers, fixed installations, water spray, HI-FOG …))
Use appropriate tools for fabrication and repair operations typically performed on ships (Familiar with the work shop equipment)
Monitor compliance with legislation requirements
Use hand tools and measuring equipment for dismantling, maintenance repair and re-assembly of shipboard plant and equipment
Use hand tools, electrical and electronic measuring and test equipment for default finding, maintenance and repair operations
– 25/06/2014 au 14/02/2015 oiler on the ship m/v rades
– 24/12/2013 au 25/02/2014 oiler on the ship m/v iskander
– 02/06/2013 to 15/08/2013 : oiler on AL YAKADA Flag TRIPOLI
– 21/03/2012 to 30/07/2012: oiler on the ship C / F Habib CTN
– 23/05/2011 to 23/07/2011: olier on the ship C / F Habib CTN
– 10/06/2010 to 17/07/2010: Mechanic using vessel (TG/1038) abd rahim
– 15/09/2008 to 31/05/2010: Mechanic on vessel (TG/602) hanibal
– 02/09/2010 to 09/01/2010: Internship training center in Algeria
• Patent sailor charged quarter machine.
• Certificate Mechanic Merchant Navy
• Basic Safety Standards: certificate number 2691/BT/11
• Certificate of boats mechanic
• Certificate of fitness of seafarers on 28/08/2013 to 27/08/2015
• Certificat security awareness for all seafarers
• Seaman book
– Computer (Word, Excel, Internet)
– Write and Speak Languages: French: Very Good English: very Good
– Troubleshooting Engine
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.