A practical,professional and a leader with a positive atitude and accomplished track record of achievement in hospitality with particular experience in ticketing and reservations,customer service and administration.
Relevant Qualifications & Education
2010 – 2011 : Iata diploma in Travel and Tourism
At Career Institute
2008 – 2009: Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE)
At St Peters’ senior secondary school – Nsambya, Kampala, Uganda
2004 -2007: Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE)
At Blessed Sacrament Senior Secondary School – Masaka, Uganda
A practical, Professional and a Leader, with a positive attitude and an accomplished track record of achievement in Hospitality and other Organizations whose work experience and skills are centralized and focused in the areas around : Ticketing and reservations, Customer Service, administration as well as management My open flexibility, passion and focus allow me to adapt quickly to any given situation and to take tasks with the professionalism and maturity they require.
Key Skills & Competencies
1. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
2. Making accurate reservations
3. Community development and mobilisation skills and customer care.
4. Computer skills with proficiency in Ms Word, Excel, Access, Power point and internet technology.
5. Team player and ability to work in multicultural environments.
6. A team leader & player committed to excellence in service delivery.
7. Good organization skills and highly motivated with a lot of personal initiative
8. Multilingual i.e. fluent in English, Luganda.
9. Ability to strongly work in a challenging environment under minimal supervision
• More than 3 years of experience in sales and reservations in the airline industry for domestic and international travel.
• Believes passionately in the importance of employee morale as a factor of success.
• A strong leader/ administrator with broad knowledge of both disciplines; a dependable, decision maker accustomed to working to targets with sustainable growth; experienced in working to defined timeframes and budgets in demanding international environments.
Aug 2013- up to date:
Greenleaf Tourist Club – Travel consultant
Career services: Sales and Reservations Assistant
1. Reservations and ticketing department
Jan 2012 – August 2013:
Sion Travel Services – Sales and Travel Agent
Career services: Travel Agent reporting to the supervisor
1. Sell and assemble tickets for transmittal or mailing to customers.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.