I taken up Computer Engineering at City College of Manila and graduated in 2003. I am knowledgeable about computer. Taken my OJT at AT&T, one of the most respectable telephone communication in the Philippines. I've learned how to assemble and disable computer. Some minor computer troubleshooting. My first job was machine operator and later on I worked as a call center agent. As a call center agent I learned on how to deal and communicate with a different kind of people and provide resolution.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering ( 1998 –2003 )
Foundation Computer Technology and Operation Program ( February 01, 2000 – June 3, 2000 )
Certified Computer Technician (TESDA) (March 21, 2003)
Technical Support Representative (August 2012 – Present)
DOCOMO INTERTOUCH INC.
• Help the customers on how to connect to internet on their devices (laptop, iPhone, ipad, blackberry, Kindle fire, Xbox).
• Knowledgeable on how to check browser settings on different kinds of browser .
• Help the customer if they have problem sending email.
Customer Service Representative (September 2009 – July 2012)
SITEL PHILIPPINES INC.
• Provides excellent customer service to all Microsoft user in North America.
• Answers all inquiries about the software and its features.
• Delivers accurate information about the Microsoft and its product.
Customer Service Representative (October 20, 2008 – September 21, 2009)
Sitel, Philippines Inc.
• Provides excellent customer service to all XM Radio user in North America.
• Answers all inquiries about the product.
• Give basic troubleshooting technique for the product.
• Handles customer and give immediate resolutions when needed.
Customer Service Representative (February 2008 – March 2008)
SUTHERLAND GLOBAL SERVICES
• Answers all inquiries about their purchased and the payment.
• Handles issue about complain.
Customer Service Representative (December 24, 2007 – January 2008)
SUTHERLAND GLOBAL SERVICES
• Answers inquiries about their tax refund.
Technical Support (November 24, 2007 – December 24, 2007)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.