Currently I am at the University of Sydney reading for a Master of Sustainability. I also have a Bachelors degree in Geography and Marketing as well as a professional certificate in digital marketing.
I understand the importance of working within a team; I can juggle demands and communicate instructions, ideas and new information to people clearly, engagingly and concisely.
Qualifications & Education
University of Sydney (Australia) – In progress
o Master of Sustainability
Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing(UK) 2012 – 2013
o Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing
Keele University (UK) 2009 – 2012
o BA (Hons) Geography and Marketing
Coloma Convent Girls’ Schoo (UK) 2002 – 2009
o 2009 | A Levels- Chemistry, German, Geography
o 2005 | GCSEs- French, German, Spanish, Religious Studies, Geography, Food and Nutrition Maths, Double English, Double Science
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Verbal communication skills
• Written communication skills
• Organisational skills
• Calendar Management
• Traditional Marketing
• Social Media
• Digital Marketing
• Administration skills
• IT literacy
• Blogger Outreach
• Google Analytics
• Presentation skills
Through my time at university and my professional diploma I have learnt how to write easy to read and useful marketing strategies as well as reports and essays. These all contribute to my proofreading, copywriting and written communication skills.
• At PXsquared I was part of a team, which came up with an in house social media strategy, which included content creation, KPI monitoring and content distribution.
• In my third year at university I cohosted a radio show on Keele University radio- KUBE. I was able to speak clearly and concisely while keeping listeners engaged and interested.
• I wrote a review blog on eco-friendly products that drew the attention of KeepCup- one of the companies I wrote about.
• Not only do I have a personal social media presence but I also have experience of updating and running the social media presence of Teas to Me where I increased the number of Twitter followers from 23 to over 2000 in 2 months.
• At 247media I collected and analysed data generated from email marketing campaigns to see which subject lines solicited the most opens and to maximise email as a marketing tool.
• My role at PXsquared was multifaceted, my biggest responsibility was as Assistant Producer for a music video where I had to ensure that people where in the correct locations, the production was running on time and to budget.
• At Workshop I assisted in managing the coordination and production of a parody commercial that appeared on ‘The Pitch’ on The Gruen Transfer television show on ABC.
• In my Brand Ambassador role I used patience and persuasive language to sell 15 products a week at various stores. This contributed to Aduna’s health and beauty supplement becoming the best selling product of its category in Whole Foods Market, John Bell and Croyden and Planet Organic.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.