After a brief stint with Intercontinental Bank's IT Dept, I was deployed to e-banking Dept to implement and manage MasterCard and Visa card projects. Both were huge successes and I received the MD's commendation award.
Following this, I enrolled into the Rotterdam School of Management MBA program, participated in the MBA profiles and remotely mentored student entrepreneurs in African Universities.
Currently, I coordinate engineering projects and manage client relationships at GMight Solar world.
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Rotterdam, The Netherlands (2011)
Master of Business Administration (MBA), Marketing
Federal University of Technology, Minna, Nigeria (2000)
B.Tech Mathematics with Computer Science (Second Class Upper, Double Honours)
GMight Solarworld Ltd
Strategic Implementation and Client Relationship Manager, Lagos, Nigeria
• Facilitate customer presentations and meetings to analyse business requirements, design targeted strategies for customer acquisition and retention
• Coordinate cross functional experts from engineering, IT, Marketing in designing and implementing multiple key projects to improve client operating performance and productivity
• Generate market research data, identify and track key performance metrics to provide status reports and recommendations to senior management
• Act as primary point of contact for clients while maintaining strong relationships at all levels, execute proper service level agreements, ensure policy and service standards are met
Intercontinental Bank Plc (now Access Bank Plc)
Head, Credit Cards Operations, Lagos, Nigeria
• Key member of team that implemented MasterCard and Visa card projects
• Coordinated and supervised all aspects of transaction settlement, merchant implementations and dispute resolution; maintained financial control through regular reconciliation of payment accounts
• Identified and negotiated contracts with vendors and Third Party Partners; managed client relationships and reviewed performance against Service Level Agreements
• Designed Card Operations manual and organized regular training programs to improve service delivery and product knowledge, started off e-Banking team at Bank’s Branch in Ghana
1998-Date Volunteer at orphanages to provide food supplies and assist with fund raising activities
2010-2011 Mentored student entrepreneurs in African Universities with writing winning proposals eligible for Rotterdam School of Management start-up grants
• Planning and organisational
• Communications and relationship management
• Conceptual and logical problem solving
• Continuous learning
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.