Intelligence in achieving quality, service satisfaction for client and employer. Seeking new opportunities which would help utilize my skills, gain more experience, employ my excellent interpersonal skills, and enable me to make a positive contribution in the field.
IT CONSULTANT, SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER – WEB DEVELOPER & DESIGNER
Intelligence of achieving quality, service satisfaction for client and employer. Seeking new opportunities which would help utilize my skills, gain more experience, employ my excellent interpersonal skills, and enable me to make a positive contribution in the field.
Summary Of Skills
• HTML5, CSS3, Web UI, HTML 5 animation • Adobe – After Effects, Photoshop,
• Adobe – Light room
• Bootstrap, Font Awesome, WordPress • Subversion, Tortoise SVN, Version Control
• IDE – Net Beans, Dreamweaver, Eclipse, Visual Studio • MySQL, XAMPP, WAMP(PHP, Mysql)
• Operating System – Windows, Linux • Technical Support – Software and Hardware
• Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science from SRM University, India with 7.6 CGPA.
• M.Sc. Diploma in Advanced Computer Science from University of Essex, United Kingdom.
Internship & Training
• Intern-ship from IBM during June 2009 to July 2009 in Calcutta.
Research & Projects
Dissertation Title Controlling Virtual Avatar with Kinect
Duration June 2013 – October 2013
Research Project -Control Virtual Avatar using Kinect sensor (At Kings College, London)
Duration June 2013 – Nov 2013
Project Title EBay Seller Tool at University of Essex
Duration January 2013 – March 2013
Project Title Virtual tour
Duration January 2012 – March 2012
Project Title Telephone Billing at WIPRO Technologies Ltd.
Duration November – December 2010
Project Title Approaches to Test Object Oriented System at SRM University
Duration January 2010 – March 2010
• Project Engineer with Wipro Technologies Chennai in development of Web Technologies and Web Designing for 4 months before leaving for higher education.
• Experience in all phases of designing and coding of Software Development Life Cycle with concentration on requirements analysis, technical systems design, development and implementation of various applications, project management during University projects.
• Experience of Living in UK for 3 Years and very much Comfortable to Adapt to New Environment Quickly.
• Excellent to maintain within tight deadlines.
• Outstanding communication skills, verbal as well as written coupled with exceptional presentation skills with the ability to perform above expectations.
ATOMANTS SERVICES PVT. LTD, Noida
Nov’14 till July’15
Senior Software Engineer
• Worked as senior website Designer and Developer.
• Team Leader and Project Management. Team of 10 members.
• Suggested new, creative, innovative ideas to use with designing and development.
• Create project reports, maintenance reports, requirement analysis.
• Maintained code pages, files, debug and deploy.
• Project Delivery to clients, sometimes travel to client location.
• Coordinated with other junior designers and programmers to develop web projects and web applications, with staff and teams to develop, format and deploy content.
• Delivered more than 5 projects in 5 months and taking project ownership.
• Coming up with quick solutions for daily challenges.
• Assisted and supported in the upkeep and maintenance of web sites and IT administration.
• Research on new technologies to be used for fast pace development and designing.
• Recruit candidates for requirements based on projects.
WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES, Chennai
Aug’10 to Dec’10
• Worked as website Developer and as a part of testing team for testing various modules of website; mainly on designing user interface, database, and forms.
• Developed telephone billing website with a team.
• Suggested new ideas to use with development.
• Looked after design, development, program, and test and debug all web applications.
• Maintained code pages, files, test, debug and deploy.
• Developed appropriate code structures to solve specific tasks.
• Coordinated with other designers and programmers to develop web projects and with staff and teams to develop, format and deploy content.
• Assisted and supported in the upkeep and maintenance of web sites.
• Researched and proposed software programs that are compatible to the future technologies.
Appointed as a member of:
o Institution of Engineering and Technology.
o Institution of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
o International Society for Technical Education.
• Appointed as Head treasurer to handle all the finance & get more members to join the society and sponsorship for various events from companies.
• Technical Event Organizer in Innovate’08 and Innovate’09.
• Participated in a Conference at Kings College London conducted by iED Europe Summit, which took place on 28-29 November 2013, to present my research on “A Comparison of the use of Gestures to Control Computer Games” in front of 70 delegates from different countries.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.