A Civil Engineer with 6 years experience in construction & infrastructure looking for a challenging career opportunity
2005 – Jan 2010
Bachelor Degree from Al Balqaa Applied University – Amman, Jordan
Administrative Major: Civil Engineering GPA: Good
Mar.2014 – Present
Al Ali Engineering co. W.L.L, Qatar
Senior Site Engineer
Client : Private Engineering Office
Project : Labor city at Industrial Area (2,905,560,226QR)
•Implementation of all site construction, inspection and supervision work in compliance with the Project requirement.
• Producing the IR .
•Organize the delivery of materials, plant machinery and equipment needed for the construction project
• Ensure compliance with standards and specifications for Infrastructure design and workmanship
• Review the performance of project team members according to result achieved.
Tubailah Team Workshop, Jordan
Client : Total Jordan
Project : Total Gas Station & Service Building(6350000 JD)
Civil Site Engineer
• Monitoring All construction site work in accordance of all the approved construction drawings specifications and all applicable standards.
• Accomplishing the infrastructure utilities according to all applicable quality standards
• Supervising the construction of asphalt pavement
• Preparation of daily activities and analyzing / improving site methodology of execution.
• Ensuring all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
2010 – 2013:
Daghash contracting company, Jordan
Client : General Directorate of Gendarmerie
Project : General Gendarmerie Schools & Training Center(4720000 JD)
Civil Site Engineer
• Implementation of all site construction, inspection and supervision work in compliance with the contracts agreement.
• Calculating the estimate of working day work such as, steel work, concreting work, form work, excavation, plastering,etc.
• Prepare the daily and monthly reports.
Accreditions & Training
• 25/1/2014 – 10/2/2014 : Attended a 18 hours Course for AutoCAD Civil 3D held at Anwar cultural center licensed by the Ministry of Education under number 95304/3/1.
• Attended a 18 hours Course for Autodesk Structure Revit held at A Plus cultural center certified by the Ministry of Education.
• Jan. 25th – Feb. 5th 2009: Auto Cad 2008 2D Course at Jordan Engineering Association Training Center.
• June. 12th – July. 13th 2011: Attended A preparation course for the TOEFL Test (ITP) held at the center of consultation at the University Of Jordan for 70 hours.
Excellent computer skills (,Windows,MS Office, AutoCAD2012, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Autodesk Structure Revit )
Excellent in working individually & as a team player.
Reliable and able to work hard under pressure.
Arabic language (native).
Very Good in English language.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.