Catalyst for successful strategic planning, customer loyalty and business development initiatives; complemented by high-caliber management qualifications and a proven track record in delivering value to client organizations. Seasoned professional versed in areas such as; strategy articulation, corporate governance compliance and risk assessment, internal control framework design, organizational structure design, business process design, change management, client relations and project management.
A results-oriented and forward thinking leader with over 14 years of experience in Consulting, Project Management, Business Analysis and Organizational Development within diverse industries that include Management Consulting, Financial Services, Infrastructure Sector, Manufacturing Sector, Oil and Gas Industry, Power Sector and Public Sector.
• Change Management: Strategy & Planning, Communication Planning, Change Readiness Assessments, Impact Analysis, Culture Audit and Stakeholder Assessments
• Human Capital Management: Organizational Design, Competency Assessment, HR Transformation, Performance Management, Mergers & Acquisition, Policies & Procedures and Employee Surveys
• Project Management: Utilizing best practices; PMP and Summit Ascendant methodologies
o Managing high complexity and large size projects to contractual, compliance and strategic requirements
o Managing Mergers & Acquisition and Organizational Change Management projects
o Implementing Project Management best practices
o Managing cross functional teams and projects globally
o Project budget and financials responsibility of up to $10m
o Strong project documentation i.e. project charter, project scope, post-project review
• Marketing and Business Development: Business case, business plans, and marketing and strategic plans
• Business and Systems Analysis: RUP, UML, JAD, Data Mapping, Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, UAT and Functionality Scripting & Testing
o Proven experience in defining business and functional requirements
o Business Process Management – analyzing processes, conducting gap analysis, and process improvement and re-engineering, facilitating process and requirements gathering workshops
o Rational Rose, Rational Soda, Rational RequisitePro, Remedy, MS Project, Visio and MS Office Suite
• Other Skills Include:
o People management and coaching for performance
o Liaising with senior leadership and client teams to provide recommendations
o Writing and reviewing proposals, developing training materials and implementing organizational processes
o Training and Workshop facilitation in both small groups and large classroom settings
o Strong analytical, numerical, interpersonal, problem diagnosis and communication skills
o Ability to liaise confidently with internal and external stakeholders/clients
Honeywell Group Limited (HGL), Nigeria
September 2014 – Present
Manager/ Project Manager, Infrastructure & Development
* Provided Project Management, Operations Management, Client Relationship Management and Business expertise for greenfield infrastructure developments.
* Created and built strong relationships with governmental and key external stakeholders as well as local and international partners.
• In charge of project development of HGL’s initiative to construct an Oil and Gas Logistics Port.
• Lead project management team involved in HGL’s initiative to develop a Methanol Plant.
• Manage research efforts and ensure team stays up to date with governmental development related to policy and infrastructure that might influence HGL and its associated parties.
• Responsible for overall project management activities which include but not limited to development of a project plan/ budget, management of team members and ensuring smooth coordination of project activities
• Work closely and liaise with state/ federal government in relation to policymaking, growth & investments, in order for HGL to become a recognized player in port operations and gas based industries in West Africa.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), Nigeria
August 2013 – September 2014
Manager, Strategy & Operations
* Provided Operations Management, Strategy Articulation and Planning, Project Management, Client Relationship Management and Business expertise for the private/public sector across various industries.
* Recommended and implemented an optimal corporate/ legal structure for a financial services group which better positioned the organization to attract potential investors, increase operational efficiency, reduced debt at the parent company and support growth of the business entities.
* Provided post-acquisition support which included a 5 year strategic plan and action plans to improve profitability and increase efficiency.
* Carried out a company-wide transformation which put in place appropriate processes and procedures to carry out more effective operation which ultimately resulted in an increase of market share and profit.
• Financial Services Client (Corporate Restructuring)
Client engaged the services of PwC to recommend an optimal corporate structure
o Led the company-wide diagnostic review & recommended several corporate structures for selection by client considering optimal legal, tax, corporate, operational, governance & financial perspectives
• Power Client – Distribution Company, DISCO (Post-Acquisition Support)
Company was acquired by investors as part of the privatization of the Nigerian power sector. Client requested the services of PwC to provide Post-Acquisition support.
o Led facilitation of a Post-Acquisition Board/ Management Retreat where we assisted in articulation of a mission, vision, core values & strategic plan which included strategic initiatives & action plans.
• Oil & Gas Marketing Client (Strategic Enterprise Transformation)
In pursuit of business growth & expansion plans and the need to position the company to proactively tap into available market opportunities, client engaged the services of PwC to assist with the transformation of existing structures, systems, processes & human resource practices across the entire organization
o Led enterprise-wide project which covered multiple work-streams i.e. Operations, Internal Risk & Controls, HR, IT and Finance
Government of Ontario, Canada
April 2008 – August 2013
* Provided Project Management, Operations Management, Strategy Articulation and Planning, Client Relationship Management and Business expertise (quality assurance, impact and risk management) for development, implementation and integration of various Government of Ontario business systems (Oracle modules, Oracle Discoverer, Business Objects, MS Share Point Portal, Electronic Health records (EHR), Professional Licensing Software and Quality Improvement Application (QID)).
* Implemented a bespoke Ontario-wide data collection application that facilitated collection of data from the broader public sector partners. The collection system thus enabled the Ontario ministries with information management tools to facilitate policy development, business planning, tracking, monitoring and accountability at the Ministry and provide support for program support and improvement.
• Ministry of Education:
o Managed Change Management initiatives and interventions for the implementation of an Oracle application for the Ministry of Education.
o Gathered requirements from key stakeholders to develop detailed business functional specifications.
o Managed budget, Change Management team and Business application development teams to ensure successful delivery of the project while adhering to the project plan, budget & timeline
• Ministry of Transportation:
o Facilitated JAD session meetings, workshops and brainstorming sessions.
o Developed PowerPoint presentations to engage and collaborate with Stakeholders, Management and Vendors to disseminate, refine and gain approval of business use cases and requirements.
o Trained and provided project management support on Business Process Re-Engineering initiatives, as well as provided recommendations on future potential enhancements.
• Ministry of Health (eHealth Ontario Agency)
o Managed cross functional teams to provide direction and expertise in development and enhancement of various in-house applications.
o Proactively identified potential risk events and issues before they occurred so that appropriate mitigating strategies could be developed and articulated to decision makers.
o Ensured goals were met & objectives were in line with client requirements/ stakeholder expectations
Financial Institutions, Canada
January 2005 – April 2008
* Delivered various strategically driven projects across organizations which facilitated market growth, increased revenue and met operational needs.
* Implemented Technology, Marketing and Operation initiatives to enable the organizations to grow their client base and strengthen their image in Canada.
• Royal Bank of Canada:
Manager of Business Re-engineering & Technology Group responsible for restructuring the group, improving quality of deliverables; including managing project management team, processes and standards.
o Direct people management responsibilities which included coaching and talent management.
o Project Management planning and execution on large and complex projects within RBC.
o Provided support & advice to team members and analysts experiencing technical difficulties.
o Designed and implemented best practices for project delivery processes.
o Worked with other Senior Management to deliver culture change program.
o Designed and delivered learning and development programs.
o Implemented processes and Test laboratory for improved delivery of QA deliverables.
o Liaised with Senior Management, Vendors, Partners and Project teams globally.
• American Express Technologies:
Led project from analysis to implementation in the development of a new HR application that would enable migration of multiple legacy systems.
o Managed vendor selection process, RFP preparation, proposals review and evaluation.
o Maintained solid relationships with key business users, stakeholders and vendor’s consultants to ensure accomplishment of business & technical objectives throughout the project life cycle
o Managed and facilitated the reporting requirements and design with merchandising, operations, finance, HR and marketing departments.
o Provided system recommendations based on company business needs analysis (ERP, HR, BI).
o Managed change requests with vendor and company staff to reduce risk and impact on project timelines and budget, linked KPIs and SLAs for better business outcomes.
o Provided continuous updates and reports on project progress to Executive Management.
o Provided adoption strategy for management and staff to facilitate the transition to the new system which produced positive impact to business operations and staff efficiencies.
o Managed team work flow by monitoring team goals and objectives.
• TD Canada Trust Bank :
Managed the process mapping/ redesign exercise from initiation to implementation across the organization to improve efficiency within HR & Operations unit & ensure compliance with new Financial Service regulations
o Maintained and enhanced existing business systems and processes with continuous improvements of operational processes.
o Facilitated cross departmental and executive management interactions with 3rd party vendors to improve efficiency of organization.
o Led a team of developers by setting measures and standards to achieve identified milestones
o Conducted gap analysis exercise to identify hotspot areas requiring process improvement
o Analyzed new system/application requirements following BPI exercise.
o Conducted negotiations, persuasion and communication with vendor and staff including problem and conflict resolution for optimum service delivery.
o Provided project updates to management/ steering committee through presentations/meetings.
Halton Region – Community Health Service, Canada
September 2003 – December 2004
Senior Business Analyst
* Worked as a Business Analyst on the Community Health Assessment Project to re-engineer the existing systems to fully support the current business needs.
o Led in development of Requirements Documents
o Performed data modeling, data mapping and business modeling using UML 2.1 and Microsoft Excel (Tools: Rational Rose, Enterprise Architect, PowerDesigner, MS Excel).
o Provided the required documentation (summary report, project proposals for recommended long term solutions and charters for recommended ‘quick wins’).
o Worked with business groups and IT personnel to define business architecture, business rules, identify actors, use cases, capture common vocabulary, detail and define use cases to set priorities and deliverables on issues, development and other software requirements.
o Gathered requirements from key stakeholders and team to develop detailed business functional specifications for re-engineering of the existing legacy Nation- wide systems.
o Developed interactive prototypes to facilitate usability testing and client buy-in on designs.
Inquestra Learning Institute
Business Analysis Certification
University of Toronto, Canada
Bachelor of Arts Honors – Double Major in Psychology and Sociology
Project Management Institute
Project Management Certification
Training & Development
• Processes Management: Business Process Re-Engineering/ Mapping for Improvement, Profitability Management, Business Process Management, Operating Model Framework, Supply Chain Management
• Project Management: PMP Certification, Microsoft Project using Summit Ascendant
• Quality Management: Total Quality Management Tools (TQM), QPR Balance Scorecard & Process Guide Software training, Enterprise Quality Centre, ISO 9000:2000
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.