Working as a senior cost accountant , controller and analyst in Americana Group – Middle Ehat holding many different international franchises around the world that enriches my career with an experience in FMCG. I was able to achieve success in handling and controlling the direct and indirect costs.
Experienced and fully qualified senior cost accountant interested in accounting and banking in the international market.
Seeking work opportunities in a well-established organization where my professional skills can be effectively utilized and developed.
Education & Qualifications
Bani Suief University : Commerce and English Department
Graduated May, 2010; BSC in Accounting / English
Total GPA 78%, Final Year GPA 85%
• Oracle Financial Database Administration.
• Micros: Cost, sales Reporting, Point of Sales and SYS.
• Macros: Fidelio and Material Cost Control.
• Extensive Knowledge of Excel Accountancy Functions.
English: Full Professional Proficiency
Arabic: Native Fluency
French: Intermediate Professional Proficiency
MS Office, Adobe Photoshop (Full Professional Proficiency)
Course/ Duration (Hours)/ Institution/ Date
PEACHTREE 20 Ain Shams University 10/07/2009 – 19/07/2009
COMMUNICATION SKILLS 10 Canadian Training Center of HD 5/03/2009
BANKING OPERATIONS 41 Egyptian Banking Institute 12/07/2009 -28/07/2009
CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH 18 Cambridge University 1/7/2010 – 6/8/2010
I.C.D.L 90 Ministry of Communication & IT 6/8/2009 – 21/9/2009
TIME MANAGEMENT 6 Canadian Training Center of HD 8/5/2009 –
PCI DSS merchant 15 Saudi French Bank 10/9/2012 – 15/9/2012
Mini MBA 1080 E-learning Swiss Institute 1/2/2013 – 31/10/2013
Certified management accountant (CMA) Part one IMA 1/9/2014 – 5/9/2015
Americana Group KSA
January 2011- Present
Financial Accountant (General Accountant) January 2011 – March 2012
Cost Accountant, Analyst, Controller April 2012 – present
Restaurant Division, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• Keep current on all journal entries and transactions related to internal and external suppliers.
• Manage accounts payable and receivable.
• Count the salaries, vacation benefits and the fringe benefits for the employees.
• Make any necessary bank settlements.
• Keep current with any reconciliation statements of these accounts.
• Estimate and compare budgeted cost ratios with actual cost ratios.
• Determine and recognize the cost of the recipes in details.
• Tracing cost back to underlying activities.
• Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close.
• Report on periodic variances and their causes, focusing in particular on spending variances.
• Perform cost accumulation tasks as a member of the target costing group.
• Do a deeply analysis for the product mix items every month.
• Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles .
• Provide reports about the waste cost and its ratios.
• Assist external auditors quarterly and annually on costing and inventory activities .
• Forecast and demand analysis to support revenue changes.
• Obsolete inventory analysis .
• Pricing and gross margin analysis .
• Use Microsoft Excel to detail exact information and analyze trends.
• Count the physical inventory at the end of every month.
• Review profit and loss statement in details regarding to revenue and cost centers.
• Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger .
• Inventory control over the month .
• Count the physical inventory for the assets and operation tools at the end of the month .
• Employee’s meals report and it’s cost .
• Calculate all transfers happened among the domestic stores and out-boarders stores during the month .
• Perform Financial wizards transactions .
• Creat a monthly reports that explain the effects of changing prices on the cost .
• Estimate new product’s cost and ways to keep it stable and reasonable
• Compile this information into technical cost reports.
• Present these reports to upper management in Arabic and English.
Krispy Kreme, TGI Friday’s, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Longhorn Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Tikka, and Hardees in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
1- Date of birth: sept-13-1989 2- Nationality: Egyptian
3- Marital status: Single 4-militry status: Exempted
5- Driving license: Yes 6- Smoking: No
7- Country of birth: K.S.A 8- place of birth: Riyadh
9 – Valid Passport : available 10- Saudi Iqama status : Valid
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.