I am a South African living in Johannesburg and I am 28 and looking to relocate. I work for the leading property management software company in Africa, MDA Property Systems. I started off with MDA Property Systems as a consultant implementing our software with new clients taking them from start to go-live but was quickly asked to head up the sales as well where I am now currently. Before my current employer I travelled for 2 years and worked for 2 years.
Education & Qualifications
Secondary Education: Michaelhouse 2000 – 2004
Tertiary Education: University of Johannesburg 2005 – 2009
Bcom Financial Management
(All proof and records can be provided at request)
PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor
Full MDA Property Manager Training
2013 January – Current
MDA Property Systems
– Full MDA Training for new and existing clients on all of the MDA modules.
– Project Management.
– Full MDA project implementations from start to finish for new clients.
– Business processes streamlining at new and existing clients.
– Support consultancy, dealt with the day to day support items sent into the support service MDA offers to its clients.
– Testing of new versions being released, specifically new features of the program as well as bug testing.
– Took part in all gatekeeper meetings where all new requests for systems development from clients are discussed and approved for development.
– Full systems handover to new clients.
After 12 months at MDA I took on the portfolio of Sales Manager which still included all of the consultancy responsibilities as well as the following.
– Manage and respond appropriately to all sales queries.
– Arrange bi-weekly meetings with the managing director to update him on progress with sales leads and opportunities in CRM Dynamics.
– Arrange bi-weekly meetings with other sales team members to discuss sales leads and opportunities in CRM Dynamics.
– Maintain our strategic goal of a sales pipeline
– Report at management committee meetings on Sales.
– Draw up Sales Budgets.
– Rebranding of MDA
– New look program interface to be released soon.
– Marketing role.
I travelled for a year working as Photographer on board cruise ships in South America and Alaska. I then moved to Tanzania where I was employed as a scuba instructor on Pemba Island at one of the dive lodges.
Deloitte & Touche
My time at Deloitte was broken up into three contracts in different departments, each of the contracts were completed up until I left to for travelling at the end of 2010.
Clients and Markets:
– Building Client Decks
– On Board Company Information Packs for Deloitte Consulting.
– Research: Prospective Companies
– Reference Letter Available.
– Presentation Building
– Head Hunting Research
– Junior Consultant
– Risk Assessments using Deloitte Risk Tool.
– Enterprise wide risk Management
– Internal Auditing
University of Johannesburg
Bcom Finance Graduated
Bcom Law Started
Rand Merchant Bank
Futures Clearing Operator (Part Time)
12 month Contract
– Clearing Trades
– Day End Software Procedures
– Error reporting.
– Day End Balancing
– Balancing of SAFEX and YieldX to the JSE from RMB records.
– Close out procedures with regard to SAFEX and YieldX
Contract ended, I graduated and started working at Deloitte soon afterwards.
2008 – 2007
Full 2 years Employment
University of Johannesburg, Auckland Park Campus
IT Assistant and Computer Lab Administrator for the Department of Education.
– General maintenance of Computer Laboratory Internet Infrastructure, System imaging and LAN administering.
– Offer hands-on assistance to students with regard to any problems relating to Microsoft Office, internet knowledge, University student user accounts, data recovery, constant updating of virus protection and hardware trouble shooting
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.