A highly motivated safety professional with experience of coaching a variety of safety matters in the construction industry. Proficient with delivering training, providing solutions and educating colleagues to align to a particular course of action, ensuring the business remains operationally compliant.
Safety Coach – Anglian Water Projects. October 2013-Present
• Coach of the @one alliance projects, which is one of the fastest growing in the UK.
• Delivering behavioral and cultural safety training.
• Combined role with multiple responsibilities- developing construction phase plans for F10 approval.
• Improved and increased knowledge of behaviours and wellbeing within the alliance.
• Developed training program for the client delivered on a ongoing basis.
Ganger-Skanska UK. June 2012-October 2013
• Progressed to position of Team Leader from Operative
• Supervised workforce to deliver projects on time and maximise performance
• Trained to deliver presentations regarding safety matters
• Obtained multiple qualifications in order to be more diverse in the role
Operative-Skanska UK. November 2010-June 2012
• Worked as part of successful team in multiple projects, including the London Crossrail project
• Took on extra responsibilities and stepped up in Supervisors absence.
• Placed on cultural trainer programme.
• Trainee Road Worker at Local Council.
• Operative for construction agency.
• IOSH standard accident investigation course-grounded theory and underlying causation.
• NEBOSH general certificate in construction.
• NVQ in Construction and Civil Engineering
• 8 GCSE’s including English, Math and I.T.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.