Ten years ago the Russian telecommunications market was just beginning to develop. The basic services provided by IT companies started form. One of the participants in this rapidly growing IT sphere has become our company. During this difficult time, I organized the work of finance and accounting departments, leaded processes of automation of preparation financial statements, has attracted several large loans for projects for the construction of Data Centers and purchase commercial real estate b
2005 — Academy of National Economy under the Government of Russian Federation (IBS Moscow), Specialty: MBA Economic and Finance Director, Diploma/2005
2004 — Moscow Academy of State and Municipal Administration under the Russian Federation President , Specialty: State and Municipal Administration, Red Diploma/2004
2003 — Moscow Humanitarian Institute Dashkovoy, Higher education, Faculty Finance and credit, GPA = 4.0, Diploma/2003
Advanced trainings /courses
2011 — Program of Cambridge ICFE (International Certificate in Financial English), StekAudit
2011 — Financial English for АССА Qualification, StekAudit
2008 — The ACCA Diploma in International Financial Reporting, StekAudit
2007 — The courses preparation and certifications of professional bookkeepers, StekAudit, Certificate
2003 — IT Infrastructure Library: ITIL Foundation Course , IT Management , ITIL Foundation Course, Diploma
2003 — English Courses Inna Maximenko , English Courses, Diploma
10.2004 – present, СJSC Digital Network (Telecommunication)
• Operational finance management of group companies;
• Daily monitoring of the timeliness of payments to contractors;
• Long-term financing (business mortgage, loans for repair of buildings , equipment purchase, construction of complex engineering structures datacenters);
• Development and implementation schemas attraction funding for complex projects in the insufficient level of collateral;
• Knowledge of the banking market, credit conditions and opportunities
• Effective management of spare funds;
• Abilities generate pricing policy, credit policy, investment policy, fiscal policy, a policy of working capital management
• Development financial and legal contract base for group of companies relationships
• The preparation of consolidated management accounts for the group of companies, Cash Flow Statement, P&L reports;
• Operational data of company finance statement for management;
• Reporting of the company actual expenditures in the context of provided services; cost allocation;
• Checking and controling: profit, EBITDA, revenue, receivables and payables, cost analysis, the currency risks of the company.
• Development of strategic quarterly financial plans for the effective planning and using of financial resources;
• Automation of the approval costs procedure
• Control the implementation of the financial plan and budget;
• Implementation of integrated projects to attract funding for the purchase of commercial real estate, renovation and purchase equipment;
• Preparing and conducting deals in commercial real estate, with attraction additional funding;
• Leading the project group for the automation of business processes in a unified information system (CRM, billing), automation of accounting, with the development of terms of reference and the subsequent implementation;
• Implementation of the project of automation of financial planning based on 1C 8 for groups of companies;
• Implementation of the project of automation operational finance daily data preparation for the management of the company;
• Participation in the preparation and conduct M&A deals, consolidation and disposal of assets;
• Develop incentive programs for Sales department and automation results calculation (KPI);
• Preparation of investment projects (calculation NPV, IRR);
• Interaction with public authorities for registration of space area alterations of commercial real estate
• Provision of accounting and control of assets and liabilities of the company in accordance with the applicable legislation and internal documents of the company;
• Controlling of the timeliness of preparation and submission of tax reports;
• Tax planning and tax optimization;
• Opening currency deals passports, interaction with bank authorities relatively international contracts;
• Passage of tax audits
• Develop and implement procedures for the protection of illegal checks and hostile takeovers
• Interaction with lawyers for reasonableness of inspections
• Implementation of systems of information protection and security
• Staff adaptation for adequate reaction and right interaction with the government authorities
• Adaptation of the company’s information systems to external threats
• Experience passing inspections conducted by the security forces
• Offshore. Asset Protection.
07.2003 – 10.2004, Storm International BV – Holding
• Budgeting (monthly, quarterly, yearly )
• Managing costs (planning, forecast, charge, approve, control)
• Costs allocation
• Control process of purchases
• Development and implementation budget process for IT Department
• Calculating project costs, preparing business-plans (NPV , IRR)
• Direct work with accountants (finding-out of payments, tracking of payments)
• Preparing financial reports for Financial Department ( Expense Reports and other)
10.1999 – 06.2003, JSC IMPEXBANK (Bank) Raiffeisenbank
Senior Expert IT Department “Customers and Staff Support”
• Consulting and support clients and personnel of the bank (Hot Line)
• Work with constant strategically important customers
• Supporting and development project of “Client Bank Express”
• Organize meetings, Conduct Negotiations
• Selling Bank’ s Services
• Capital and Investment attracting
Work permit in: Russia
Russian : fluent
• Financial management
• Banking and project finance
• Experience in launching new businesses with the passage of all stages
• Excellent skills in MS Excel, 1C, ERP
• Hobbies: Trading derivatives (options strategies with limited risk and return in the Russian and U.S. stock market).
• The ability to make their self-dependent decisions and take responsibility for them.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.