I am a graduated student in the English department specialized in linguistics. I have four years of experiences with the private and the public educational systems. Currently, I have been in Qatar as a receptionist for about three months but I have a big intention to move to Europe. I have three certificates of public and reading workshops from the American Corner Space in Morocco. I am flexible and able to work under pressure.
Seeking a position in a reputed organization that can utilize my skills and qualifications in the way that will make them to be reflected positively on the company income and development.
Working as a Receptionist
Apr 2015 – Current
The Steward Academy and Hotess de L’Air, private sector.
Sept 2013 – July’ 2014
AL Irfan School, private sector.
Sept 2012 – July’ 2013
RAZI High School, public sector.
Sept 2011 – Feb 2012
Working as a waiter
Sept 2010 – March 2011
Working as receptionist
Hotel Rif in Nador.
March 2010 – Aug 2011
Working at sales
Al Hoceima J Awhari Shop
Sept 2004 – Aug 2005
• Teaching Flight Attendants, private and public high school students English by relying on different pedagogical ways.
• Explaining the different ways of speaking between the American and the British way of speaking.
• Translating from English into Arabic the customer needs.
• Convincing the clients to buy the sportive products and clothes.
• Making students understand the meaning of transcription by relying on rules and basic principles according to the linguistic branch.
• Being the monitor in the Public and Reading Workshops in Oujda, Morocco.
• Maintain full and up-to-date system documentation and assist in developing training manuals.
• Analyzing client requirements.
• Write Requirement& Test Specifications.
• Document and communicating fix success, failures, and status updates, as Appropriate.
• Execute test cases based on the product test plan.
• Document and report all problems, and work to ensure problems are resolved adequately.
• Follow standard practices/procedures in handling problems/requests.
• Worked closely and effectively with application teams for tracking out business and performance requirements for emerging business venture.
• Efficient supervision of vendor’s project team by motivating team for enhancing their performance to reach deadlines within specified period.
• Manage client problems dealing with system bugs and deficiencies to asatisfactory resolution, keeping senior management fully apprised.
• Assist in tracking the availability of the overall system as well as of key components and report it to the Director and to the president.
• Actively support the Company’s implementation efforts.
• Working and communicating under pressure
• Work team ability
• The ability to avoid unexpectable problems.
• Convincing the others ability.
• Self confident ability.
• Power point, word, Excel and net surfing.
• Business & Process Enhancement.
• Web Applications & Services.
• Support and Training.
• Relationship & Team Management
• Trouble shooting Capability.
• Dependable Professional.
Qualifications & Education
Baccalaureate specialized in humanistic sciences in Targuist high School. Sept 2010 – July 2011
Bachelor of ArtDegree in the English department specialized in linguistics. University the First Mohamed in Oujda. Sept 2006 – July 2010
Baccalaureate specialized in Modern literature in Targuist high school. Sept 2005 – July 2006
English Club in Oujda 2009 / 2010
Appraisal certificate at “American Corner Space”
English Club in Oujda 2008 / 2009
Arabic, English and French in addition to basic knowledge in German
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.