Solutions focused detailed analyst, team oriented, Civil Engineer with more than 12 years in massive construction execution, Strong and persuasive negotiator with interpersonal skills. Proficient in Design, QAQC, planning and developing strategies. Evaluating projects and making easy good client and people relations. I have log thousands of hours in ON &Off Shore projects, Metro Rail, Airports, Power Plants and refinery.
Qualifications & Certifications
• BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN CIVIL ENGINEERING, University of Mindanao, Phils. 2000
• SPECIAL TRADE COURSE DRAFTING, University of Southern Mindanao Phils. 1995
• MASTERAL DEGREE MAJOR IN MATHEMATICS, New Era University, Phils. 2000
• 18 UNITS IN EDUCATION (Pre-requisite for Teaching), New Era University, Phils. 2000
• LEAD AUDITOR/ISO 9001:2008 IRCA – SGS Philippines Accredited by IRCA
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL – Cambridge Educational Institute- PMI Accredited Dubai, UAE
• STAAD Pro – SMART DRIVE Computer Center Co. SM City Cebu Philippines
• ETABS,SAFE, SAP, OFCEA – Dubai Chapter, UAE 2010
• AUTOCADD 2000 2D, 3D AND RENDERING – Autodesk MicroCADD Technology, Phils. 2001.
• Project Management software such as MS project and Primavera experienced user
Solutions focused detailed analyst, team oriented, Civil Engineer with more than 12 years in massive construction execution, Strong and persuasive negotiator with interpersonal skills. Proficient in Design, planning and developing strategies. Evaluating projects and making easy good client and people relations.
BONGKYUNG CONSTRUCTION CO. LTD
AUG. 2011 – AUG. 2013
QAQC Manager / Construction Manager (Site Deputed) / Design Engineer
Projects: King Abdulaziz International Airport Development Project-Phase 1 Deportees Terminal
• Administer the whole Quality Assurance and Control of the Whole Project in accordance to Project specs.
• Formulates construction Method of Statement from Civil to Architectural works based on project contract.
• Initiate procedures that will anticipate & pre-empt deficiencies that might lead to unsatisfactory quality.
• Revise Project Contract Specification based on acceptable consultants comment per division and develop new applicable section if necessary based on CSI Master Format as one of the variation order requirements.
• Define work requirements, applicable standards, acceptance criteria & methods to achieve conformances and responsibilities of various individuals involved with the construction to implement the QA/QC Plan.
• Ensuring QA/QC system is being exercised in all stages of construction in order to achieve end-products that consistently meet high standards and building client good relation.
Construction Manager (Steel Structure) Site Deputed
• I officiates Progress meeting with Subcontractors Managers and site managers to discuss Invoices-Interim Payment, Delivery of Materials, Fabrication, Delays, looked ahead plan, and some site issues.
• Reviews Consultant Comments on Design Calculations for approval prior proceeding of shop drawings.
• Chasing out Consultants comment on Drawings from Concept to Design and Design to Shop Drawings.
• Review planning Engineer’s report on Updates, Progress Monitoring & Target Programs for Steel Structures as basis for chasing/Pressuring Subcontractor for their Site accomplishment to cope up delays.
• Prepares Quantity Survey for actual erected material, Fabricated and delivered for counter checking of subcontractors invoice declared weight for payment in line with subcontract agreements Payment Terms.
• Prepare supporting Documents for claimed delay payments & personally lead meetings to settle disputes.
Structural Design Engineer:
• I designed the Flexible Pavement (Asphalt Concrete) Structural Calculation of Deportees Terminal Road Connection to Apron 6 Airplane Runway and got approved by DAR AL Hadassah.
• I designed the Flight Information Display (FID) steel structure support at check-in baggage counter area and got approved by DAR AL Hadassah.
• One of the designers of the Main Entrance steel structure 14meter high ordinary moment resisting frame.
• Provide site structural Calculation for all under questioned structure such as Double Tee slab, CMU wall, raise floor structural frame, beam scaffolding and give backfilling design interpretation to close dispute and issues.
DUBAI METRO-OBAYASHI CORPORATION
MARCH 2008 – APRIL 2011
Projects: OGS- Green Line Over ground Station, SCP- Green Line Station Context Planning, Depot -Greenline Metro Depot, TBM – Tunnel Boring Machine
• Administering Train Stations Quality Assurance and Control all through out of the construction phase.
• Strictly implementing Approved Quality Control Plan (QCP) and follows every item number required in Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) in purposes of no re-work & avoiding NCR and removal of item work.
• Ensuring that Construction Approved Project Specifications are meet in all level of the construction phase.
• Mediates between client representative and Construction team to resolve issues and minimize works rejection by proposing actual remedy which is within acceptable tolerances and project standards.
• Engage in daily progress inspection from heavy steel erection, civil works, building glass curtain façade, architectural curve roof façade and interior architectural finishes together with consultant’s inspectors.
• Implementing NCR-non conformance report for work done out of tolerances and prevention program to avoid the same occurrence in the future to avoid delays and Field change request brought by mistakes.
TOYO CONSTRUCTION CO., LTD
JULY 2007 – FEBRUARY 2008
Project: (64) Urgent Bridges Construction Project for Rural Development
• Deputed me as QAQC Head for Quality Department as the Senior Material Engineer leaves the company.
• Responsible for Mix Design needed for girders, super structures, sub-structures and pavement concrete, as well as for Backfilling material design mixes and chase approvals from consultant prior its site usages.
• Supervise & assign QC Engineers and QC aids for various Laboratory testing needed to supply necessary parameters for mix design and sampling of material to its respective sources as consultant requirements.
• Supervise & Assign QC Engineers for daily concrete pouring and test activity for all remote area activities.
• Make Schedule and update for quality task deliverables & Prepares Monthly Quality Reports for progress billing attachments and monitor PMOs comments to give immediate reply so as not to delay submissions.
TOYO CONSTRUCTION CO., LTD
OCT 10, 2006 – JULY 02, 2007
Project: CMIPP-C- S3 Casecnan Multipurpose Irrigation & Power Project
(Bridges, Box Culverts, Canal Excavation, Road pavements and Turn-outs structures)
• In-charge– Lateral G Canal structure and SDC Main Canal total of 75 kilometers.
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising, monitoring the Subcontractors site Engineers and work progresses, overseeing health and safety matters and interpreting contract design documents.
• Liaising with the local authorities to ensures compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
• Conducting progress meeting to all area engineers and resolving all unexpected technical site difficulties.
• Attend weekly meeting with Deputy Manager and Construction Manager with sub-contractor managers.
• Accurately inventorying the jobsites and ensuring the required number of manpower, heavy equipments and site personnel are being supplied to project by the subcontractors as per contract planned man days.
Dec. 2005 – Sept. 2006
Head QAQC Engineer /Structural Engineer ON-SHORE PROJECT
Project: P20-2 Project Pilipinas KAO, INC (1.2 Billion Php)
In-charge of structural Steel detail review and fabrication inspection prior to site shipment and erection.
• Conduct and interpret RT, UT and PT to all welding connection as per frequency requirement sets on approved Method of Statement & ITP as contract Quality obligation.
• In-charge of Structural Steel Fab & Erection of 43m Fractionation (F3) building 9 storey including civil work.
• In-charge of Structural Steel Fab & Erection of 22m Hydrogenation (h2) building – (6 storey).
• In-charge of Structural Steel Fab & Erection of 12m Hydrogenation (h2) machine Building.
• In-charge of Structural Steel Fab & Erection of 18m Re-fractionation, Methyline, Glycerin (RMG) bldg-4 storey.
• In-charge of Structural Steel Fab & Erection of 100meters Electro-mechanical pipe racks and steel platforms.
• Raise Field Change Request & Designing of steel rectification as proposal to consultant & chase approval.
TOYO CONSTRUCTION CO., LTD
May 16, 2005- Dec. 25, 2005
QC Engineer: OFF AND ONSHORE
Project: MINDANAO 210MWnet Coal Fired Power Plant Project (Sea Water In-take). Conduct NON Distractive Testing such as PT, RT, Holiday test or Pin Hole test.
• Supervise developing of RT test & Discuss passing bases of RT result to STEAG Plant owner rep.
• Underground pipe installation on-shore works Supervisor, under water pipe installation off-shore works.
• Painting thickness inspection for pipe using painting gauge equipment – Elco meter.
• Supervise pipe works from fabrication to delivery, off-shore and on–shore pipe burying installation, backfilling and backfilling pipe protection: Pipe Diameters : 3.65m, 1.6m, 0.6m
• Supervise erection and foundation concreting of Gantry Crane, Pipe foundation and welding works.
• Supervise Sheet piling works for shore wall, excavation protection, concreting of Pump pit and Seal Pit.
COMPOSITE RAM CONSTRUCTION
Construction of 4 Storey Nissi Academy School building, Dy Hong Commercial building, Galleon Bazaar, Marigondon rural road, Acon Guitar Factory.
• Monitors the projects budget vs. site progress if it is in line with outgoing cost as per Construction Phase.
• Day to day interaction with the suppliers representatives, owner and Construction engineers, ensuring good communication flow to foresee future problems and making effective progress are made visible.
• Structural Design Engr. of the project & give daily construction advice for site situational design conflicts.
• Architectural Designer in lieu of the license one.
• Progress billing Monitoring, Purchasing Material Approving Officer
• Prepares Drawing from design concept to shop drawing, Bidding Attendee and Project Negotiator.
Philippine IINO-Almodovar Construction, APRIL 2003 – NOV. 2003
Construction of Philippine Iino Office-Warehouse
• Site Construction IN-CHARGE and supervise all site engineers and report to Construction Manager.
• Monitoring of overall construction progress, material request, and Heavy equipments such as Backhoe, Crane and Damp trucks and daily manpower checking.
• Chase client approval for all architectural finishes, office and toilet accessories prior site incorporation.
• Provide structural calculation for all new additional item of the project as required by the client rep.
January 2002 – April. 2003
Project Engineer/AutoCAD Operator
Construction of KGS Philippine Incorporated, Dai-Ichi Cebu Incorporated, E.L. Oven rooms Timex Philippines, Davao Ventures Corporation, Overhead Crane Structure of PENTAX Philippines, Mezzanine Office of TAMIYA Philippines, Sanchez 9 storey Apartment
• Initiate the design drawing for client Proposal and bidding purposes as well.
• Estimate the work and do the partial checking of its structural design and give structural calculation.
• Architectural designing and detailing, visiting site for actual reference of dimension for Asbuilt plan.
• Bidding attendee and review plans and specification.
• Quantity estimator- Bill of Quantity and bill of Materials.
• CAD operator, Prepare Progress Report of the project for billing and structural steel detailer.
• Prepare Necessary Plans and Permit requirements prior and after the Project.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.