Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (B.E.) , ASNT Level 3 (RT, UT, PT, VT & MT Method) – Certificate number : 207815, API 510 Authorized Pressure Vessel Inspector – Certification Number : 54985, PCN Level II (Radiographic film Interpreter) – PCN No : 319145, Certified Welding Inspector CSWIP 3.1 – Certificate number : 36372, Diploma in International Welding Technologist from IIW (IN/IWT/50900178), QMS Lead Auditor (IRCA) – Certificate number : LA2/09/IN/26129 Course No (A17024)
Qualifications & Certifications
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (B.E.)
Completed on April 2004 with First Class from Madras University.
• ASNT Level 3 (RT, UT, PT, VT & MT Method) – Certificate number : 207815
• API 510 Authorized Pressure Vessel Inspector – Certification Number : 54985
• PCN Level II (Radiographic film Interpreter) – PCN No : 319145
• Certified Welding Inspector CSWIP 3.1 – Certificate number : 36372
• Diploma in International Welding Technologist from IIW (IN/IWT/50900178)
• QMS Lead Auditor (IRCA) – Certificate number : LA2/09/IN/26129 Course No (A17024)
• IRCA Register QMS Provisional Auditor Certificate number : 01200305
• Implement and maintain ISO 17025 Quality Management System across company to ensure they well understood and practiced at all levels.
• Ensure all applicable elements of Quality Management Systems are fully implemented and responsibilities for testing conformance to specified requirements are fulfilled, including Client Specifications.
• Plan, initiate and conduct ISO 17025 Quality System audits (internal and vendor audits) and coordinate with external and customer quality and technical audits. Able to handle Quality Management Systems (QMS) surveillance and renewal audits.
Preparation of Quality Manual, Quality Procedures, contingencies based on risk assessments, work instructions and material specifications relating to QMS documents.
• Report the overall quality performances of the company to management and make recommendations to improve and initiate those recommendations.
• Providing technical leadership to NDT operations, including review of NDT reports.
Oversee all safety aspects of day to day NDT operations.
• Understanding and resolving Customer’s technical requirements.
Maintain personnel expertise and formal certification in the appropriate NDT disciplines.
• Constantly explore and seek better ways and more efficient methods of allowing the business to perform NDT in the most optimal manner.
• Establishing NDT techniques and procedures in support of client requirements and interpreting codes and standards.
• Reviewing & approving of NDT procedures before submitting for Client approvals.
Oversee Written Practice and Certification programs.
• Works with and provides training for NDT inspectors in techniques of NDT inspection and other related duties.
• Managing a QC team of welding, NDT, mechanical, piping and painting inspectors along with the Document Control department and technical clerks for oil & gas project, Power Plant & Marine Industry. Experience of Offshore, Onshore projects, Pipe work, Structural and Pressure vessels.
• Develop and approve project and sub-contractor’s Quality Plans, Procedures and Inspection Test Plans.
• Carry out vendor assessments and quality audits, internal and external. Put into operation an inspection regime to ensure that project procedures and specifications are adhered to so that minimal rework is required and that corrective actions are closed out in a timely manner.
• Provide regular performance monitoring, reporting and analysis to enable continuous improvement within the Quality Management System.
• Co-ordinate all the PWHT, NDT and Hydrotesting requirements for the project. Collate all discipline’s documentation for system priority handover to the client, and to compile the final documentation for handover, scanning and archiving
• Monthly Prepare/Evaluate PQI (Project Quality Index) for EPC Contractor.
• Excellent communicator. Able to work individually or as part of the project team.
• Able to work in all environments.
Company Name : SABIC E&PM (Deputed through JAL International Ltd)
Project : Saudi Elastomer Project
Position : Senior QA/QC Engineer (NDT, Welding & Mechanical)
Duration : Sep 2013 to date
Company Name : CMS Inspection Services (India)
Position : NDT Engineer
Duration : April 2013 to Aug 2013
Company Name : Keppel FELS (Singapore)
Project/Client : Super A Class Jack-Up Rig/ENSCO
Position : Lead Senior QA/QC Inspector (NDT)
Duration : Dec 2012 to March 2013
Company Name : Technip Saudi Arabia Ltd (Saudi Arabia)
Project/Client : Jubail Export Refinery Project/SATROP
Position : QA/QC Supervisor (NDT)
Duration : May 2011 to September 2012
Company Name : Keppel Kazakhstan LLC (Kazakhstan)
Project/Client : Kaskhan Development Experimental Project/ AGIP KCO
Position : Senior QA/QC Inspector (NDT & Welding)
Duration : March 2009 to April 2011
Company Name : Gulf Petrochemical Services LLC (Oman)
Project/Client : Fahud -Buraimi Compressor Station /Oman Gas
Position : QA/QC Engineer
Duration : January 2008 to Feburary 2009
Company Name : Dhuwa Contracting Ltd (Saudi Arabia)
Project/Client : SABIC, Saudi Aramco
Position : (Deputed as QA/QC Inspector to JV IREM, Bonatti Saudi Arabia Ltd,Sung chang Al Shaik Contracting Company & Star Engg and Trading, Jeddah)
Duration : Sep 2005 to Oct 2007
Company Name : Gammon Engineering (P) Ltd (Chennai – India)
Client : L&T, & Sanmar
Position : Asst. QA/QC Engineer
Duration: May 2004 to August 2005
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.