I started with my current company in 2008 being the first credit controller employed to deal with one portfolio,as a result of my sucess after a few months the whole company split in to teams making credit control a seperate role.
I have been lucky enough to have some really positive feedback and constantly strive to work harder.
I'm now an assistant team leader within the same team,i have also started to study for the NFOPP techincal award and hope to start booking exams in the future,this will really help me.
Assistant Team Leader – August 2008-Present
Touchstone Residential, Bath
• I am credit controller for the team chasing tenants for rent, taking payments and sending chase letters. If required I will arrange for eviction and liaise with solicitors.
• I also deal with the service charges and ground rent invoices which come in either yearly or quarterly.
• Add charges on the system and make sure the increased amounts are paid
• Serve notices section 21 and section 8
• I am also an assistant team leader able to help the team and my line manager.
• Work closely with the Landlord to make sure the portfolio is being run as per their instruction.
Administrator – July 2007-July 2008
• I worked as an administrator in Chartwell Bath who are a financial advisor.
• My daily role included opening, date stamping and allocating business out to my team members I also process all types of business including Guaranteed Income Bonds, ISA’s and Structured Products.
• I worked on spreadsheets daily and also worked quite closely with any mailing projects.
GCSE’s, June 2001
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.