A results oriented and highly successful Certified Project Management Professional, with an extensive background in the oil and gas industry. Possessing a comprehensive understanding in fabrication, engineering, logistics, material management. A strong motivational leader.
2014 July – Date, Project Operation Coordinator at Saipem Contracting Netherlands BV Azerbaijan Branch, Baku.
• Survey of vessels, tugs, barges for the project selection and evaluation (AHTS, Supply Vessel, DSV, PL).
• Interface with clients for all marine activities, spec, etc.
• Ensure proper interface between onshore fabrication & offshore tow vessel in terms of operation.
• Vessel scheduling, port quayside occupation, inclusive load-out, vessel bunkering and servicing.
• Assist in Assessing vessel suitability for work scopes in accordance with project and regional marine standards
• To participate vessel assurance tasks
• To Monitor vessel performance and conformance to ensure that all relevant requirements are complied with in terms of Client procedures and practices, Classification Society and State Marine Administration requirements.
• To Assess and monitor contractor and vessel operator performance.
2013 – June, 2014 Operation Coordinator/Superintendent, Saipem/ERSAI Caspian LLC, Kazakhstan.
• Managing with material receiving, warehousing and releasing for fabrication.
• Planning and coordinating yard service operation, shipping, logistics and transportation.
• Establish operational objectives and work plans, liaise with engineering and fabrication departments to maximize synergy among departments.
• Identifying and resolving problems, risks and managing with changes and interventions.
• Manage and coordinate third-party vendors. Bridge gaps between internal staff and external parties.
• To ensure that operational personnel conduct their duties in accordance with company safety practices and regulations.
2012 – June, 2013 Operation Coordinator at Agip KCO, Kashagan Experimental Program, Kazakhstan.
• Managing with yard supply chain processes, shipping, logistics and materials management.
• Plan and control truck/vessel movements, ensure load/offload operations performed in safety manner according to the company HSE & Lifting procedures.
• Plan and coordinate material transportation, stock control, material receiving and warehousing, monitor of the flow of project goods and materials transportation to offshore/onshore.
• Coordination of project material request, delivery and issue according to the Company Material Management System.
• Identifies documents and resolves any interface issues relating to the Contractors Logistics Management Systems to ensure compliance.
• Monitor and prevent the potential risks and other significant matters related to the logistics activities.
2007 – 2012 Onshore Operations Coordinator, Saipem / ERSAI Caspian Contractor LLC, Kazakhstan
• Responsible for Managing and Monitoring all material related tasks and functional contact for Projects on Material and Logistics Planning.
• Support day to day operations, facilitates delivered materials, planning and managing offshore/onshore fleet operation, marine and service operation activities, preparation of load-out plan, coordination lifting activities.
• Co-ordinate all cargo details and documentation prior to loading and discharge of vessels to ensure a smooth and cost-effective turnaround of vessels.
• Provide and maintain an efficient and reliable material control and stock administration facility in order to meet operational requirements.
• Personally managing all supply chain processes including transportation, receiving, warehousing and issuance of project material,
• Accurately monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of goods movement and storage, in order to identify improvements.
2005 – 2007
Project Manager, KIT Engineering and Construction LLC, Azerbaijan
• Preparation of tender documents and procedures, contributing significantly to early construction planning, and acting as the construction planning interface with contractors prior to mobilisation.
• Collaborating with the contractor and the on-site workforce during the construction phase, emphasising safety, quality, cost and schedule.
• Ensuring all project specific procurement, engineering and construction activities are completed within contractual, statutory, safety, quality and environmental requirements.
• Providing strong and motivational leadership and also overseeing contractor material management and verification systems.
• Ensuring that all work completed adhered to specifications, procedures and plans, safety monitoring, productivity, progress and environmental compliance.
• Liaising with quality personnel in order to address quality issues and drive progress and with the contractor to discuss field-level changes.
• Verifying the arrival of procured items and engineering equipment
2001 – 2005 QA and QC Manager and Site Project Manager Rosneftgasstroy Azerbaijan LLC, Azerbaijan
• Preparation of the companies QA manual control and supervision of all amendments and revisions, control and the distribution of all companies’ quality documentation.
• Monitor all quality related project activities, verifying contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
• Attend all pre-bid and Client quality management meetings and coordinate all project requirements.
• The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
• Control all achieves documentations upon the completion of the project.
• Leading the project through its full lifecycle, including definition of scope, goals, deliverables and tasks, developing project plans, evaluating the project and assessing results.
• Controlling the project budget to achieve delivery within planned costs, and also monitoring timelines to deliver on schedule
• Using relevant tools to track, monitor and report on the progress of key deliverables
• Assessing resource requirements, allocating tasks and providing direction and support to the project team,
• Identifying and resolving problems, risks and issues, and managing changes and interventions
2000 – 2001 Operations Coordinator, Baku International Airport, Azerbaijan.
1999 – 2000
Chief Engineer, Tapet Oil and Gas Co Ltd, Azerbaijan.
1989 – 1999 Deputy General Manager, Bakmil JV
1984 – 1989 Senior Mechanical Engineer and Tools Engineer, Baku Air Conditioner and HVAC Plant.
Education and Qualifications
Certification Health, Safety and Environment Course
Total Quality Management
ISO Standards and Certification
Marine Vessels Safety Course
Confined Space Entry Training Course
Offshore Operation Safety Training
Level “C” Project Management Professional, 2003
Master Degree Mechanical Engineer, State Polytechnic Institute, Azerbaijan, 1984
Languages: English – Fluent, Russian – Fluent, Turkish – Fluent, Azeri – Native
IT Proficiency: Windows XP, Microsoft Office and Sure Track
Further skills: Qualified in First Aid
Relocation: Willing to relocate for the right opportunity
REFERENCES ARE AVAILIABLE ON REQUEST
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.