A perceptive Senior Executive with a flair for business development and delivering professional courses For over 21 years I have flourished in the fields of business development, finance, auditing, tax and corporate governance, operating as the CEO of Cooperative Savings Bank of Nicosia for 15 of those years. In this time I have refined a wide range of skills, from the ability to deliver professional courses on a wide range of issues such as IFRS, Accounting and AML etc.
An astute Senior Executive with a strong track record of operating across disparate sectors, including Banking, Finance and Tax. Engages in a strong professional development, attaining an FCCA qualification as well as boasting 14 years’ experience as a CEO of a bank. Adept at delivering professional courses on an array of subjects, such as IFRS, the banking industry, auditing and corporate governance. Boasts an extraordinary achievement of transforming a small banking institution into one of the biggest in Cyprus. Multi-skilled, dynamic and passionate exponent of business development with a flair for having a positive impact on an organisation’s bottom line.
FCCA: Qualified in 1996
BSc (Hons): Business, Finance & Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK, 1994
1998 – Present EY ACADEMY POLAND & MENA
2004 – Present Senior Professional Trainer & Manager (Business Development), Greece
• Delivering professional courses on a wide range of issues, including:
o Professional Courses related to the banking industry
o External/Internal Audits
o Corporate Governance
o Anti-money Laundering
• Establishing the training departments of EY MENA, developing the business and resolving various corporate governance issues as they apply to the public interest
• Meticulously preparing professionals for various professional qualifications, including ACA, ACCA and CIA
• Delivering professional training on a multitude of business topics to corporate audiences across several countries i.e. Greece, Hungary, Poland, Dubai and Saudi Arabia
Apr 00 – May 14
COOPERATIVE SAVINGS BANK OF NICOSIA
Chief Executive Officer, Cyprus
• Assiduously preparing detailed reports for the company’s Board of Directors regarding the performance of the company
• Devising and executing a seminal internally generated credit rating software system with statistical models for the Cypriot marketplace
• Gaining recognition for sterling work in the field of human personnel management via the attainment of the ‘Investors in People’ accreditation 2014
• Founding and maintaining a highly effective corporate governance environment throughout the banking sector i.e. Board of Directors, Auditing, Risk & Personnel Committees
• Acting as a member for multiple committees and boards, including the Board of Directors, the Personnel and Risk Assessment Committees
• Successfully transforming a small cooperative bank into one of the largest and best performing banking institutions in Cyprus
Apr 00 – Feb 01
Director, Internal Audit Department
• Drafting an in-depth manual on all of the cooperative’s credit institutions in Cyprus
• Visiting other cooperatives to provide vital support in the construction and implementation of an efficient Internal Audit Department
Jul 94 – Apr 00
Dec 98 – Apr 00
Senior Executive Audit Director, UK & Cyprus
Oct 97 – Nov 98
Senior Audit Manager, Tax Senior, London
Mar – Oct 97
Audit Manager, London
Jul 94 – Mar 97
Auditor/Audit Senior Manager, London
CEO of a Cooperative Savings Bank for 14 years
Senior Training Manager of EY MENA
Executive Director of an Audit Firm
I.T.: Proficient in the use of MS Office, including Word & Excel
Languages: Fluent in Greek & English
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.