Knowledgeable and proactive Product Manager with over 4 years experience specialising in licensed toiletries and gifting product development within a UK based FMCG environment. Effective interpersonal skills working with Directors, Brand Managers, Designers and Buyers. Highly skilled in design and creativity, sourcing new product opportunities and managing day to day supplier relations. Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook) and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Mintel and WGSN.
Knowledgeable and proactive Product Manager with 4 years of experience specialising in new product development within an FMCG environment. Now wishing to apply for a more challenging, senior development or Brand Manager role within a creative company. Highly skilled in design and creativity working independently and as part of a team. Effective interpersonal skills liaising with Directors, Brand Managers, Designers and Buyers, in both the UK and Overseas.
Hall & Associates (Marketing) Ltd
UK’s No. 1 Washing and Bathing Supplier & Winner of Best Adult and Teen Disney Licensee 2015.
July 2012 – Present
Responsible for key H&A clients including Boots the Chemist, Primark and Penneys stores. Other customer experience includes Disney Store, Zarri, Heaton’s and Lloyds the Chemist.
• Independently managing the commercial relationship with Boots the Chemist, designing and developing their own brand ‘Glitter Babes’ range from concept to launch.
• Key account management for Primark and Penneys developing a unique consumer and brand strategy for all seasonal ranges.
• Prepare and attend customer meetings independently presenting seasonal product ranges to category buyers in a timely and successful manner, resulting in range confirmations and sales.
• Internally brief teams in all areas of the business and manage the collation of costs, samples and deadlines required.
• Researching and developing customer and consumer strategies through on trend style guides, UK and overseas store analysis and product recommendation to ensure maximum growth opportunities.
• Regularly providing board members budget builds and costing information to ensure yearly margins are met.
• Analysing and manipulating EPOS data providing weekly brand reports highlighting new key areas of development.
• Coordinate and attend weekly telephone conference meetings with customers to discuss live ranges and progression of the critical path to maintain performance and delivery.
• Regularly attend both UK and Far East trade fairs to source and identify new product opportunities and strengthen supplier relationships.
Hall & Associates (Marketing) Ltd
Assistant Product Manager
October 2010 – July 2012
• Gained a clear understanding of the NPD process from concept to launch.
• Successfully managed H&A’s complete Disney product portfolio to develop ranges for both AYR and gifting ranges.
• Liaised with suppliers on a daily basis to negotiate costs and product processes to meet customers and business margin requirements.
• Worked on both seasonal and AYR ranges across a number of licences and age categories, guaranteeing key price points and requirements were met.
• Presented product sales and competitor analysis through category reports and off site store checks.
• Created and reviewed product copy, ensuring on pack messages and marketing copy was relevant to both product and target consumer.
• Worked with external agencies to provide product photography and online content for live customer websites and packaging.
• Built strong relationships with licensors, gaining trust and assurance through day to day contact.
Bank Receptionist, Hull
September 2009 – October 2010
• Worked within a fast paced hospital environment, strengthening customer relations and provided a high quality of service under a variety of pressure and time constraints.
• Using an advanced level of computer skills I worked alongside a team completing administrative, banking procedures and front of house roles
Hall & Associates (Marketing) Ltd
Assistant Product Manager (Temporary), York
July 2009 – September 2009
• Worked closely with the Product Managers and the design team, to generate ideas and concepts for licences such as Winnie the Pooh and The Very Hungry Caterpillar for both all year round and Christmas 2010 products.
• Liaised with suppliers briefing out designs and managing any alterations needed throughout the design process.
Marks and Spencer Plc
Part time Customer Sales Assistant, Nottingham and Hull
Oct 2007- Jan 2008 and Oct 2009 – Jan 2010
• Worked primarily within womens fashion. I delivered a high standard of customer service, learning the importance of store layout and the merchandising of products.
Birds Eye/Norbert Dentressangle
Quality Control and Development Student (Temporary), Hull
June 2007- August 2007 and June 2008-August 2008
• Within this role I independently travelled to sites in the East Riding of Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire, working closely with suppliers and supervisors to collate fresh produce and crop information to enable the successful picking of Birds Eye fresh vegetable products. I also worked in the factory, processing and packaging produce within very strict time constraints.
Qualifications & Educations
2006 – 2009
Nottingham Trent University
Fashion Marketing and Communications BA (Hons) Grade 2:1
Fashion Innovation Award (Nomination) London Graduate Fashion Week
2004 – 2006
Wolfreton 6th Form College
A levels – Textiles (B) English Language (C) General Studies (C) History (D)
1999 – 2004
Wolfreton High School
11 GCSE’s Grades A*-C including Maths (B) and English Language and Literature (BB)
• Exploring gluten and dairy free catering particularly within Thai, Asian and European cuisine
• Silver-smithing / Jewellery making
• Running / Yoga
• Trained First Aider
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and online research packages Mintel and WGSN.
• Assist with management of company blog and Facebook page, updating website information and live feeds when required.
• Coordinate workplace fundraising events on a regular basis through bake sales, sponsored walks and cycle rides, for a number of both local and worldwide charities including ‘Martin House Children’s Hospice’, ‘Bungoma Calling’ and the ‘British Heart Foundation’.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.