I’m currently employed as a Procurement Manager in Strategic Sourcing for Mashreq Bank PSC – Dubai. My main duties revolve around implementing a cost effective program and strategic sourcing for all Mashreq Bank IT and administrative requirements, centralizing all bank’s annual maintenance contracts, renewals and renegotiations. Along with my procurement responsibilities, I have been assigned various special projects namely AT Kearny Cost Reduction Program, Iprocurement project, Tejari Esourcin.
Result oriented manager with over 10 years’ experience in Banking, from Retail to Corporate, IT and Corporate Affairs. Being responsible for Strategic Sourcing Unit, vendor relationships and contract negotiations, I have developed a proven record of achievements in the market. Led effectively multifunctional teams across the organization through solid communication and analytical skills.
December 2010 to Present
Manager Procurement – Strategic Sourcing Dubai
• Managed strategic sourcing activities for Bank’s IT, Admin and Marketing requirements: concept development, vendor relationships, team communications, contract negotiations, budgets and final analysis.
• Implemented a cost reduction program and strategic sourcing initiative under the consultation of AT Kearney; achieved 15% save from overall Capex budget (i.e. AED 37 millions).
• Renegotiated all Mashreq AMCs; achieved 10% save from overall Opex Budget (i.e. AED 28 millions).
• Pursued long and short-term partnership relationships with vendors and developed volume generating promotions that effectively impacted the business along with a kickback scheme for volume purchases under frame agreements.
• Developed Mashreq SOPs to ensure best practices and industry benchmarks achievement, customer satisfaction and SLAs compliance.
• Supervised a team of 5 procurement officers.
MASHREQ PSC – MINDSCAPE IT
November 2006 to November 2010
• Prepared IT budgets (Capex and Opex) under the supervision of Finance Manager and CIO.
• Scrutinized costing sheets of projects / maintained budgets and running costs; handled running cost of USD 21 mios project.
• Monitored payments versus LPOs and cleared a backlog of invoices (since 2005).
• Developed, maintained and championed Mindscape’s procurement documentation and procedures manuals to ensure processes and procedures keep pace with best practice.
• Set up various HR processes and plans: Retention Plan, Engagement Plan and Professional Development Plan.
November 2004 to October 2006
Deputy Head – SME unit Beirut
• Analyzed financial statements, projections, cash flows and financial ratios and assessed clients’ relationship with other banks (credit movements, activities, usage of facilities and excesses).
• Set up credit review and appropriate recommendation.
• Handled SME unit’s team of 3 members, providing support and training.
November 2000 to October 2004
Call Center Manager Beirut
• Set-up MBOs for Call Center Agents (objectives, target dates, measurements and significance factors)
• Supervised and controled the daily functions of Call Center Agents, providing continuous feedback to Head of Retail Banking Division.
• Set group service targets and key indicators, monitoring Call Center Agents performance.
• Led the design of the “Processes and Procedures Manual”, delineating the operational flow and the interaction between the Call Center and other involved parties.
HAIGAZIAN UNIVERSITY July 2000
B.A., Business Administration Beirut
COLLEGE PROTESTANT FRANCAIS June 1996
French Baccalaureate Beirut
Certifications & Memberships
Certified Contract Management Practitioner CCMP – member of IACCM (International Association for Contract and Commercial Management) since April 2015
Arabic Native. French Bilingual. English Bilingual. Spanish Basic level.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.