Good management and leadership skills; broad knowledge and experience in the FMCG and manufacturing sector; strong presentation and communication skills, with experience of negotiation with clients on site projects; proficiency/advanced level language skills (English); advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Autocad, Ansys, Pro-E).
Relevant Qualifications & Education
NED UNIVERSITY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering|(3.4 GPA)
1- Reduced plant energy utility losses and $ 1.25 million saving annually with energy conservation audit in Hinopak Pvt Ltd, Pakistan.
2- Design and fabricate small prototype cam driven press machine, NEDUET, Pakistan.
3- Design cam driven press machine in pro-e and participated in national competition for design in Trojan, Pakistan
4- Design and CFD analysis on the car rear mirrors with suggested parameters for Toyota Company, Pakistan
5- Design program in LabView for data acquisition of measuring temperature.
6- Exergy analysis and design solar assisted cascade refrigeration system.
1. Supply Chain Management Course NEDUET
2. Job Work Permit and Job Hazard analysis training, OSHA Dawlance Group of Companies
3. OSHA lead auditor training Dawlance Group Of Companies
4. Quality tools to make decisions Dawlance Group Of Companies
5. Pro-E Wildfire 3.0 NIDA
6. Supply Chain Management NEDUET
7. AutoCAD 2007 NEDUET
8. ANSYS NEDUET
9. Boiler Operation & Maintenance NUST, PNEC
10. Pareto and cause and effect diagram Dawlance Group Of Companies
11. Project Management Dawlance Group of Companies
1. Pakistan Engineering Council (Registered Engineer)
2. American society of Mechanical Engineer (ASME )
3. Society of Manufacturing Engineer (SME )
Software Skills: Pro-E, Solid Edge, AutoCAD, TORA, Minitab, Ansys and Fluent, MS office, Ms Project, Solid Works, C++, Maple, FORTRAN, LABVIEW, ESS, Oracle suite, Primavera P6, ASP.Net
Technical skills: Plumbing , Carpentry, Gas, spot and arc welding
Other Skills: CNCs, mills, lathes, angle grinders, plasma cutters, oxy-acetylene torches, arc welders, band saws, grinders, shears, drill presses, chop saws, etc.
Language skills: English, Urdu
Assistant Manager, Plant Engineering
Dawlance group of companies
• Managed the Continuous Process Improvement program with substantial annualized cost savings from Lean and Process Improvement Projects.
• Provided technical support for technology and equipment.
• Supplied technical support to plant to improve production rate, first quality production, as well as reduce waste.
• Understood processes in detail, implemented process and equipment modifications to obtain continuous improvement and ease of operations.
• Initiated, lead and executed projects from conceptual level through economic justification, design, development, as well as implementation.
• Facilitated technical support in process calculations and equipments sizing, development of site, permits, training and outsourcing.
• Reduced raw material wastages and improved first time capability by replacing with new technology.
Projects and Achievement:
• Initiate and developed process Capability CPk for all the organization to reduce the 14% rework and reject to improve and compliance with the customer demands.
• Develop the OEE (Operating Efficiency of Equipment) online calculation of the machines to monitor the performance on live and record OEE in the web portal for users.
• Design TPM sheets of the thermoforming process machine and developed with ASP.NET software for online integration of machine with work order in Oracle maintenance suite.
• Increased capacity 30% and quality by 10% through process and equipment modifications/improvement with lean management techniques.
• Reduced electrical costs by 20% through the selection and installation of new efficient machines, variable devices and green technologies in all plants.
• Increased production of the two main lines by 15% by reconfiguring the layout, installing new and upgrading existing equipment.
• Increased facility safety level by installing and commissioning fire alarm and monitoring system.
• Reduced delay in manufacturing process from supplier to customer ends through value stream mapping (VSM).
Assistant Manager, Manufacturing Engineering
Dawlance group of companies
Jul 2011-Jan 2014
• In charge of overall production and operations functions with direct responsibility over production, internal procurement, project coordination and maintenance teams to execute standard and custom designed and fabricated projects within established budget and desired timelines.
• Strategic planning in production including scheduling, slotting and capacity planning.
• Strategic planning in materials management, inventory cycle and physical inventory count.
• Improving the quality of goods manufactured and repaired – with the ultimate goal of meeting or exceeding established financial and operational targets.
• Coordinated with Quality Assurance Engineer to ensure that any non-conformity has been reported through a NCR (Non Conformance Report) by the client and clear immediately.
• Plan and execute the different improvement activities to reduce energy consumption, scrap and rework cost and enhance productivity
• Using Oracle 11i business suite of ERP, MRP and maintenance asset management.
• Develop and update the departmental Procedures to review the floor policies
• Working closely with EHS to ensure safe work practice and improvements for staff and contractors
• Conduct performance reviews, manage and mentor staff.
• Responsible for the management and execution of the operations responsibility in accordance with the Quality Operating system.
Projects and Achievement:
• Increased capacity of the product lines by 50% and quality by 40% through lean management techniques.
• Increased production of the two main lines by 10% by reconfiguring the layout, installing new and upgrading existing equipment.
• Recovered blocked capital of PKR 20 Millions from dead stock material.
• Reduced electrical costs by 15% through the selection and installation of energy savers thorough out plant.
• Developed auto report of production count in SQL software for monitoring floor progress.
• Developed auto data entry in the system to track the status of current production and quality of product and make floor live on display screen.
• Saving 1.56 million Dollars by reusing of rejected polypropylene sheets by modify shearing machine blade through design and installation of the jig and fixture
Dawlance group of companies
Dec 2010-Jun 2011
Internship, Technical Department
Allied Engineering and Service Ltd (Caterpillar)
Project and Achievement:
• Design and fabrication of Drilling Rig’s Component design and fabrication for US based Oil and gas exploration company: It was US based oil and gas exploration company project and with the collaboration of Allied Engineering and Service Limited, Caterpillar, Karachi has given me assignment to design and fabricate the drilling spider web (rig), use in oil and gas exploration, with selection of appropriate ASTM material and modeling in Pro-E software within two month period. I have saved 60 % of their budgeted amount with fast delivery to client with local resources. Prototype was created in PRO-E software and stress analysis was done with the help of Ansys software. Physical prototype developed from Karachi tool, die and mold center (KTDMC) and fabrication from people steel mills Pvt Ltd (PSMPL)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.