: Process operator experienced in the pharmaceutical/Biopharmaceutical industry, working within a team environment. Confident and energetic, possessing strong communication and interpersonal skills. Highly flexible with a genuine interest and commitment to continuous improvement, experienced in six sigma and lean manufacturing techniques
• Certificate in Bio Process Training from the National Institute of Bioprocessing Research and Training
• Certified Manual handling Instructor (2004)
• Process Operating, City & Guilds & FAS, (2000)
• Machine Tool Operating, FAS, (1994)
• Engineering Multi-skills Certificate, City & Guilds & FAS (1992)
• Basic Engineering, City & Guilds & FAS, (1991)
• Certified Auditor/Lead Auditor (QMS) Quality Management Systems. SQT.
• Also trained in Mounting of abrasive wheels, Fire safety, Quality system & Regs and Team building & team working (Flexible Learning Ireland)
(Contract) Bioprocess Operator (June 2014 – Present)
Eli Lilly, Kinsale, Co.Cork
• Confident working with multiple products to meet business needs as per the production schedule requirement.
• Process sampling and sample testing with analytical equipment, pH, conductivity, Osmometer.
• Accurate completion of documentation/batch records in compliance with cGMP standards , responsible for accurate data entry into SAP and PAI.
Production Operator (Nov 2011 – Jun 2014)
Eli Lilly, Kinsale, Co.Cork
• Production Operator Responsible for operating a range of processing equipment associated with the manufacture of various pharmaceutical intermediates and active ingredients. Highly skilled in the use of reactors for distillations, splits, transfers etc as well as use of filters, dryers and centrifuges.
• Part of a team running the final rig in IE8 including operating to site and regularity standards.
• Fully committed to safety and trained in many aspects including firefighting and also a member of the ERT, for the process industry, vessel entry procedure, permit to work, use of PPE, chemical safety, etc.
Production Operator (Jan 2011 – Nov 2011)
Merck Sharpe and Dohme (MSD), Vaccines & Biologics, Carlow
• IPT Member (Integrated Process Team) involved in all activities to support start up across all suite teams.
• Proficient in the use of MES/Delta V for use in electronic batch record.
• Writing procedures/work instructions SOPs/SWIs for a Start-up company in Vaccines & Biologics Fill Finish Facility.
• Procurement – Sourcing and ordering items required for Cleanroom equipment/room set up.
• Involved in 5S, Lean Six Sigma Projects.
• Completing/Resolving HazOp Action Items (Hazard Identification/Resolution)
Product Builder (March 2009 – Feb 2010)
• Responsible for assembly and release of human stent kits, working in a highly regulated, clean room environment.
• Carry out 100% quality inspection and recording through MES system.
• Meeting aggressive productivity and quality targets.
Process Operator (Shift) (2000 – 2009)
Pfizer (Ireland) Pharmaceuticals, Loughbeg, API
• Responsible for operating a range of processing equipment associated with the manufacture of various pharmaceutical intermediates and active ingredients. Highly skilled in the use of reactors for distillations, splits, transfers etc as well as use of filters, dryers and centrifuges.
• Worked individually and as member of a team on many process improvement projects. Participated in a number of interdepartmental investigations to diagnose defects/errors and implement corrective actions.
• Fully committed to safety and trained in many aspects including fire fighting for the process industry, vessel entry procedure, permit to work, use of PPE, chemical safety, etc.
• Certified manual handling trainer. Trained a large number of site colleagues in the mandatory theoretical and practical aspects of safe lifting techniques.
Process Turbine Operator (Shift) (1996 – 2000)
Sifco Turbine Components, Blackrock Industrial Estate
• Responsible for removing excess braze/weld from various types of jet engine components through high precision CNC grinding and restoring the original contour of the components while maintaining a high standard of quality to the requirements of the Federal Aviation Authority (F.A.A)
• Duties also included grit blasting, blending and masking of parts and I was entrusted with signing off my own work.
• Trained new employees and cross trained existing employees.
CNC Operator (Shift)(1994 – 1996)
Cork Precision Tools, Pouladuff Industrial Estate
• Worked on various milling and turning machines to different work Orders/specifications and to very tight tolerances for a large customer base. Entrusted with signing off my own work.
General Operator (1991 – 1992)
Hormann Electronics, Blackrock Industrial Estate
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.