Conscientious and reliable Domestic Electrician who effectively combines over 15 year’s wide-ranging knowledge, experience and technical skills gained across various disciplines in installations, maintenance and refurbishment; a highly competent professional who provides an excellent standard of work both proactively and reactively whilst working under pressure to meet tight deadlines and under strict Operational and Health and Safety Systems.
ALKHABBAZ INT REAL ESTATE (KUWAIT) Electrical Supervisor 2004-Present
ALARGAN Electrical CO (KUWAIT): Electrician 1999-2004
• Ensuring full compliance and adhering to strict Operational Health and Safety Systems and organisations Health & Safety policies and procedures at all times including risk assessments, method statements and works programme
• Working harmoniously with various trades and expertise
• Conducting various electrical testing and inspection, remedial and new installations work
• New build installation; 1st fix-wiring the house, 2nd fix installing sockets, lights, switches, TV and final-testing the installation ensuring sound and to a high standard
• Terminating and testing of hazardous equipment
• Fault finding and general maintenance
• Liaising effectively with clients to interpret accurate specifications and with clients or their representatives, consultants and main contractors
• Ensuring schedules are achieved, within set timescales minimising potential risks, issues and financial loss
• Using exceptional industry technical knowledge and effective problem solving skills, offering workable solutions to overcome issues or concerns
• Carrying out a variety of electrical repairs, testing, fault finding
• Providing full assistance and sharing expertise with trainee electricians and leading senior team members
• Accurately reading and interpreting electrical installation drawings and specifications
Professional Training & Qualifications:
• BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering: University of Punjab, 1998
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering: Government Polytechnic Institute, 1995
• SSLC [X]: Government High School, Marajkay, Sialkot, 1992
• Languages: English | Hindi | Punjabi | Urdu | Arabic
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.