Work as a team/individual in an organization, which provides extensive opportunities to utilize my strengths of strong management skills, supervision and hard work in an excellent working environment to achieve individual and common goals
• B.Sc. Electrical Engineering with specialization in ‘POWER’: (2004-2008)
University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore (1st Division)
• F.Sc. Pre Engineering: (2002-2004)
Govt. College of Science Samanabad, Faisalabad (1st Division)
• Matriculation: (2000-2002)
Govt. M.C. High school, Faisalabad (1st Division)
DATE: From July 2013 to Present
EMPLOYER: Pak Elektron Limited (PEL), Lahore, Pakistan.
TYPE OF BUSINESS: Manufacturing of Electrical/Power Equipment / Home Appliances
SECTION: Power Equipment Manufacturing Division
DESIGNATION: Senior Electrical Engineer
– To Develop and Produce Daily-Weekly-Monthly Reports on Energy Efficiency and Equipment Operation & Maintenance, Equipment Performance & Reliability, Action Plans and Implementation Plans, etc.
– Maintenance and Testing of Electrical Panels, Identification of Abnormal operations, and Equipment Up-Gradation or New Installations in Electrical System
– Resolving complex maintenance issues such as cable installations, lighting and power control systems, electrical drives etc.
– Plan and carry out Predictive/Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) programs like Dissolved gas analysis, Partial Discharge test, etc. for condition monitoring of Electrical equipment thereby ensure improved machine availability and power system reliability.
– Conduct Internal Safety audit of the installations in the assigned plants with regards to Electrical equipment and develop action plan for area maintenance engineers to take up corrective measures.
– Perform and Ensure the Plant Reliability and Root Cause Analysis of Running Plant Equipment
– Review the periodic & shutdown work plans and integrate activities with other sections for their execution.
– Responsible for technological up-gradation of obsolete equipment, preparation & execution of Plant Change Requests (PCRs) for modification in existing facilities.
– Perform Load Calculations, Equipment Sizing calculations on HT, LT and Process Equipment sides, Electrical Motor Sizing’s, Cable load calculations-sizing & selection, Diesel Generators operation and Transformers sizing, lighting Lux Levels, Emergency Shut Down system, Motor Type & selection, Motor Starters – types & selection, LV, MV, HV Panels Selection Criteria, Lightning Protection System, Hazardous Area Classification, Develop Single Line Diagrams, etc.
– Maintenance and Testing & Commissioning of various Installed HV & LV Switchgear, VFDs, Soft Starters, Power Factor Correction Panels, etc.
– Carry out detailed engineering, prepare scope of work, technical evaluation and execution for Capital, Extra Ordinary Maintenance (EOM) and Major Maintenance (MM) activities.
– Develop & Implement of Complete Maintenance Procedures for all the Process Halls/Equipment
– Review the existing maintenance practices and support implementation of innovative & modern methodologies for enhanced productivity leading to improvement in MTBF. To ensure optimum utilization of the CMMS system for maintaining job history and data quality so as to ensure retrieval of quality information.
– Working on SCADA System and GSM based Energy Management System Software of the whole plant
– Execute Planned Preventative Maintenance programme as assigned, in a timely and efficient manner.
– Develop & Analyze technical feasibility of energy saving measures using knowledge of engineering, Energy Generation, Energy use, System Operation or Process Systems
– Implementation of Energy Management System (EnMS) in the Manufacturing Plant
– Analyze Equipment Energy Performance to Ensure Energy Efficiency on Daily-Weekly-Monthly Basis
– Demand Side Management, Energy Costs & Budgets Allocation and Load Forecasts for the Manufacturing Plant
– Supervise Various Technical Jobs carried out by Vendors & Technicians / Electricians.
DATE: From June 2012 to June 2013
EMPLOYER: Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
DESIGNATION: Jr. Technical Advisor
– Support Implementation of Energy Management System (EnMS 50001) and Energy Information System (EIS) in above mentioned sectors
– Implementation and Promotion of Energy Performance Contracting (EPC) concept in various industrial and Building Sectors
– Development of TOR’s for new Energy Projects and evaluation of Technical and Financial Proposals for projects
– Support Technical Advisor for Introducing and Implementing Energy Management System and Efficiency Process/Production Technologies in Industrial Sectors
– Quality Assurance of EnMS Reports and Action Plans
– Establishment of Industry Benchmarks, KPI’s and PI’s at Generation. Demand and Process Side
– Develop maintenance planning schemes for industrial sectors to reduce production down times and enhance productivity of an organization
– Develop Preventive maintenance procedures for electrical equipment and process hall machines for various industrial sectors
– Development of Energy Service Companies (ESCO’s) and Energy Managers for Partner Industries
– Prepare Impact Monitoring and Progress Review Sheets & Reports after EnMS implementations
– Management of the Project and its Operations According to Approved Activity Plans/Annual Work Plans
– Facilitate Planning, Preparation, Implementation and Monitoring of Annual Work Plans for Energy Efficiency component
– Organizing Seminar/Workshops on New EnMS Technologies and Solutions
DATE: From June 2008 to May 2012
EMPLOYER: NEC (Pvt.) Ltd Lahore, Pakistan.
DESIGNATION: Electrical Engineer
– Industrial Power House Analysis with overall LV Distribution Panels study, testing measures and working
– Power Factor Improvement Plant Design and Energy Efficiency Measurements at PFC Panels
– Power Quality Testing of electrical equipment like LT/HT Panels, Electric Motors, control equipment, VFD fed Equipment, Process hall machines, Power factor improvement panel capacitors, distribution lines etc.
– Review all the DCS system , Electrical SLD’s and Utility & Process Instrumentation Diagrams study for Process Efficiency Improvement
– Thermal Analysis of Electric Panels, electric Motors, Process Hall Machines etc. using Thermal Imager
– Energy Balance Study for whole plant
– Power Distribution System Status
– Industrial Utilities Management
– Boiler House Energy Analysis
– Electric Motors, Pumps, W. Turbines and Compressors Energy Saving Analysis and Measurements
– Lighting System Issues and Energy Efficient Recommendations like use of LED’s lighting, occupancy sensors, Lighting control for building, Lux based lighting equipment installation to conserve energy, use of electronic Choke/ballasts, install new technologies etc.
– Generators Economic Load Sharing Scheduling such as generators load details, overhauling, routine maintenance, Generators synchronization to optimize loading, daily electrical data collection and maintain reports of Generators Maintenance and running parameters
– Review & Development of Preventive maintenance schedule for industry
– Compressors On/Off Load Optimizations & Compressed Air System Energy Efficiency
– Industrial Air-Conditioning System, HVAC System and Chiller System Control, Automation and Optimization
– Chillers Energy Performance Analysis and Automation
– Waste Water Treatment Plant Working Analysis and Energy Optimization
– Process Waste Minimization System
– Energy Management System Implementation and Bench mark Development
– Process Regulation with Variable Frequency Drives (VFD’s)/Soft Starters Applications in the Industry
– Formation of Industrial Automation Models for Industrial Process Improvements and Energy Savings
– Implementation Cost Analysis of Energy Efficient Technologies
– Develop and implement maintenance procedures for process hall machines, electrical panels, motors, compressors, Lighting, LT/HT Panels, Cables, HVAC System, filtration plant, High power Fans and Blowers etc.
– Improvements in Electrical Generation, Distribution & Utilizations System, Process Optimization, Preventive Maintenance of Electrical Equipment
Attended three days training on UMBERTO software for Energy and Material Flows Analysis organized by IFU GmbH Hamburg, Germany held from 17.12.2012 to 19.12.2012
Attended five days Lead Auditor Training Course on ISO 50001 (Energy Management System) organized by British Standards Institute (BSI) arranged in Northampton UK held from 10.12.2012 to 14.12.2012
2-weeks International Training course on “Energy Management Practitioner” organized by APO Japan and NPO Pakistan held at NPO Pakistan Office Lahore from 29.11.2010 to 12.12.2010 (Certified by APO Japan).
4-weeks Practical Training at JGC-DESCON ENGINEERING (PVT.) Limited Lahore. During Training. I worked on Switchgears, MCC’s and Electrical Load Tapping Software (E-Load).
4-weeks walk-through Training at 220 kV GRID-STATION Nishatabad, Faisalabad. I visited the Grid-Station, Relay Room and Control Room and noted the readings and how the equipment works.
Major Topics Covered
Power Transmission, Power Distribution and Utilization, DC-Machines, AC-Machines, Power Electronics, Power System Analysis, Power System Protection, Power System Operation, Transformer Design and Induction Motor Design, Power Plant Engineering, High Voltage Engineering.
MS Project, MindJet, MS Visio, MS OFFICE 2013, E-TAP, Verilog HDL, PLC Training Software, C# .NET, PASCAL, PSPICE, C- Language, JAVA Language, Assembly Language, Data structures in JAVA, Electronic Workbench, Circuit Maker, MATLAB 7.6.0.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.