An upcoming instrument tech with vast experience in the oil and gas sector. Leads the day to day elimination of instrument related problems in a live plant at Gulf of Guinea, led the instrument team for the re entry of an abandoned flow station in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria, problem solving ability using the root cause analysis and logical approach methods etc. Have worked in an aluminium smelting plant ah an instrument technician. Understands hazops simops, sop etc.
Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu Nigeria.
• Good knowledge on Protocols like PROFIBUS / MODBUS / FOUNDATION FIELD BUS / HART.
• Knowledge on maintenance of Instruments in a life (running) plant.
• Quick adaptive and analytical mind
• Good Oral Communication Skills
• Ability to accept challenges.
• Ability to adapt to laid down and standard working and operation procedure, drive to be better,
• Attributes of good leadership etc.
An Instrumentation and Control Technician with over 5 years of technical experience in the manufacturing and the oil and gas industries. Carrying out Installation, Calibration, troubleshooting, planned Plant preventive Maintenance with Statutory Health, Safety and Environmental Procedures.
Position: Instrumentations & Control Technician
1 June, 2007 – 2011)
Installation, servicing / maintenance and calibration of
• Motorized valves, Pneumatic valves, solenoid valves,
• Weighing scales
SWITCHES – pressure switches, level switches (servicing and periodic calibration of reed switches and pressure switches to control and compensate for pressure in distribution pipes and Vessels).
• Flow meters- D.P Flow Meters, Turbine Flow Meters, Electromagnetic Flow Meters, Flow Totalizer, etc.,
• Temperature sensors- Thermocouples, Thermopiles, Resistance Temperature detectors (RTDs), etc.,
• Repairs and servicing of analytical and medical equipments
• Simulation and calibration of thermocouple for bake-out units
Servicing of Analytical Instrumentation Equipments like, Analytical balances, Reverse-Osmosis Water Purifiers, Atomic Absorption Spectrometer (AAS), Metal-OE- Spectrometers (Quantometer), X ray Diffractometer (Diffray), Dissolved gas Analysis Equipment (Transport-X), etc.
Implementing planned maintenance strategies for optimum reliability and minimization of Instruments down time.
Troubleshooting and repair of faults in all Instruments and instrumentation Systems.
Implementing planned maintenance programmes on Schedules.
Testing and inspection of safety devices to ensure integrity
Trouble shooting of flow meters, pressure gauges, temperature indicators, controllers to locate defective components in a system.
Position:- Instrument Technician
(2011 – till Date)
Key task and Responsibilities:-
Supervision of Instrumentation, Electrical and Process installation,
Test and Calibration of Pressure gauges, Temperature devices, Pressure Switches, pressure transmitters, Flow meters, Shutdown Valves, Control Valves etc.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.