Highly-motivated, multilingual, certified PRINCE2, P3O & MSP Practitioner Programme & Project Manager possessing excellent communication, negotiation and leadership skills. Has spent the last 7 years acquiring fast-tracked, technical and business change project management experience which required providing leadership, motivation and strategic direction to multifunctional (virtual) teams globally in a matrix organization while engaging pro-actively with key stakeholders throughout the lifecycle
Education And Qualifications
P3O Practitioner (Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices) (2014)
UK Cabinet Office
MSP Practitioner (Managing Successful Programmes) (2013)
UK Cabinet Office
Prince 2 Practitioner (2010)
UK Cabinet Office / Office of Government Commerce
Bachelor’s degree (with Honours) – French and Economics with Spanish (1992 – 1996)
University of Wales, College Cardiff, UK
Certificat Pratique de Français des Affaires (Advanced Business French) (1995 – 1996)
University of Wales, College Cardiff, UK
Diplôme de Langues Étrangères Appliqués (Advanced, Applied French) (1993 – 1994)
Université Paul Valery – Montpellier, France
3 ‘A’ Levels, 9 GCSEs (1985 – 1992)
Bishop Vaughan Comprehensive – Swansea, Wales, UK
Programme Management Consultant (Jan 12 – Present)
at ACGO Corporation (client)
PCUBED – Portfolio, Program, Project planning professionals
Headhunted to join Pcubed consultancy: The largest global management consulting firm uniquely focused on program, portfolio and change management. They have delivered business transformation and embedded innovation for half of the Fortune 100 since 1994.
Senior Programme Management Coach (Jan 14 – Jun 14)
AGCO, Changzhou, China
• Sought by AGCO senior management to deliver a supervisory guidance and mentoring programme for a team of 3 local project managers and one senior project team leader in order to get the China programme back on track. Focus on change management.
• Manage the transition of project knowledge and project management best practice techniques from expatriate experts into the local China organisation project management group in a short time-frame.
• Develop project and programme awareness at a detailed level and instruct project management team in PM best practices, focussed KPI reporting, document management, and the introduction of lean governance framework.
• Provide training on newly implemented risk/ issue management and change control; and instruct on SharePoint RAID system and Project server 2010 global integrated planning solution.
• Conduct gap analysis and risk assessment of current SAP implementation and provide guidance on improvement initiatives and track issue resolution to deliver the benefits of reduced cost and complexity within the organisation.
• Conduct gap-analysis and definition of ‘As-is’ current business processes and advise on continuous process improvement cycle.
• Advise on implementation of new project team structure and embedding of organisation changes within the new country framework to ensure effective team working practice across global boundaries.
PMO Setup & Senior Programme Management Coach (Feb 13 – Dec 13)
AGCO, Porto Alegre, Brazil
• Reduced time to market by 1 ½ years, leading to USD$ 48 m overall saving
• Provided support and mentoring program to empower local project manager and project team of 12 members by providing project management best practice guidance and training. Developed strategic direction in multi-functional process definition, implementation, review and improvement iterative cycles to ensure local project management efficacy.
• Lead South America projects planning activities to enable strategic project and activity prioritisation to reduce costs and resource overhead
• Conducted value engineering analysis to improve and streamline local project processes
• Developed and lead training programs for local teams in risk and issue management, MS project server 2010 to expert user, and stakeholder management and communications
PMO Setup & Senior Programme Management Coach ( Jan 12 – Jan 13)
Changzhou, China, AGCO
• Providing guidance, while overseeing and ensuring day-to-delivery of the program and PMO activities to support a $200m greenfield manufacturing facility construction and fit-out
• Setup of a local PMO and support the local Project Team by providing strategic vision and guidance, and overseeing and ensuring day-to-delivery of the PMO activities to ensure a seamless build project finishing on time and within project cost tolerances
• Provide project planning expertise and guidance on effective use of PM tools such as MS project 2010 & SharePoint
• Oversee government land purchase approvals and manufacturing facility machining purchase, setup and acceptance handover
• Advise and train on risk strategy and impact analysis. Assist in optimising best practice project management techniques
• Deliver KPI reporting and data analysis. Facilitate effective, lean meetings and workshops to enable successful delivery.
Project Manager (Dec 2006 – Dec 2011)
Enghouse Systems/Gamma Projects
Newport, Wales, UK
Senior Project Manager (Apr 08 – Dec 11)
Enghouse Systems Ltd
Managed the integration of business critical software tool for SFR telecom in Paris & lead the migration of SFR legacy GIS systems to the new platform. Managed internal and external teams in a cross functional, skills-matrix environment.
Project Manager (Jan 07 – Apr 08)
Gamma Projects Ltd
Managed a £1.4 million software suite solution implementing Gamma’s own asset and inventory management product enabling Mobilink, Pakistan to outsource mobile site asset management, centralise data, and reduce asset wastage.
I.T. & System Integration Project Manager (2006 – 2011)
SFR (Société Française du Radiotéléphone) ( June 2010 to Dec 2011)
Selected by our parent company to manage the integration and upgrade of a business critical software tool for SFR in Paris and lead the migration of SFR legacy GIS systems to the new platform. Managing internal and external teams in a cross functional, skills matrix environment and in direct communication with key stakeholders, I was responsible for organising technical workshops to kick-start a joint application design, followed by a training and multi-phase system implementation project for one of the biggest FTTX providers in France. Accountable for project scope and all tolerances. Project successfully integrated within all tolerances.
Mobilink Mobile Communications Limited (July 2007 to Mar 2008)
Project Manager of a £1.4 million software suite solution implementation Gamma NetOne’s asset and inventory management product enabling Mobilink to outsource mobile site asset management, centralise data, and reduce asset wastage leading to a first year 12% improvement in profitability, planning and operational KPIs. The solution included 18 live interfaces across 3 business dependent applications responding to the quality expectations of the client. Defined the scope, business case and planning for a phased implementation ensuring the delivery of the project was met ahead of agreed timescales, appropriate to client quality assurance standards and under budget. Responsible for a team of 8 analysts, developers and reporting specialists to implement the project lifecycle over a 9-month period at client site enabling 200 end users across 62 regions and 10 different departments to centralise and rationalise their processes. Provided detailed management documentation and updates throughout stage delivery and established a risk/ issue management review structure for key project stakeholders to enable effective, clear reporting channels, ultimately obtaining client sign-off.
English – Native speaker
French – Fluent
Portuguese – Advanced
Spanish & German – Intermediate
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.