Strong analytic (quantitative and qualitative), organizational and presentation skills. Extensive exposure to emerging markets and ability to work in ambiguous environment. Cultural sensitivity and communication skills in several languages (English, Russian, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese). Experience in the public sector, start-up environment and social business consulting. Strong interest in business model innovation.
HEC-PARIS/TSINGHUA-MIT PARIS, FRANCE/BEIJING, CHINA
2013 – PRES
MBA Double Degree Program, Marketing Specialization; thesis on business model innovation
Exemplary Candidate scholarship; Beijing Government scholarship
Tsinghua CSR&SI First Prize winner; Hult competition regional participant; Sustainability Certificate
BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY PROVO, USA
Master of Public Policy; BA in International Relations
3.97 GPA (Magna Cum Laude); Full-tuition academic scholarship; Work&study in DC program
JADE ACADEMY SHANGHAI, CHINA
A school specializing in teaching languages and preparing students for exams (TOEFL, GRE etc).
• Recruited (placed ads, screened and interviewed) staff. Coordinated the work of about twenty instructors, trained them to be more effective in lesson delivery and evaluated their performance.
• Led the expansion of business from one location to four (chose high-traffic locations, analyzed competitors’ pricing, standardized and organized teaching materials).
• Managed customer relations (set up meetings, listened to requests and offered solutions).
PLAID/DEVELOPMENT GATEWAY PROVO, USA
Organization specializing in researching and systemyzing development finance data.
Research Analyst/Project Manager
• Collected and coded development finance-related data related to healthcare, education, environment etc. in collaboration with the Gates Foundation and William and Mary University.
• Conducted in-depth analyses using Qualtrics, SPSS and Stata and assisted with reports and publications in various journals (qualitative and quantitative research)
• Recruited, trained and helped coordinate the work of two dozen research assistants. Helped design a system that increased employees’ effectiveness.
•Identified potential benefactors and headed fund-raising campaigns. In cooperation with three professors obtained grants from the Gates and Hewlett Foundations worth $1M+.
Notable Consulting Projects
New product development project -PARIS, FRANCE – Fall 2014
• As part of a three-person team, analyzed exisiting pharmaceutical market offerings of three companies and helped a healthcare company design an entry strategy into two L.A. countries.
Consultant for Bethel BEIJING, CHINA – 2013
• As part of a five-member team, helped design a business plan to help Bethel (an ngo providing care, education and livelihood opportunities to blind and visually impaired orphans) transition to financial sustainability. Conducted market research on most feasible ways to generate income.
Consultant for Dine Policy Institute NAVAJO NATION, USA 2008-2009 2008-2009
• Designed and administered surveys and interviews; conducted focus groups and in the process identified social and economic issues affecting the Navajo nation. Evaluated potential paths of economic, political and social development of the Navajo Nation and recommended the most effective ones. Helped draft a document of potential revenue-generating activities which was later presented to the local and the federal governments.
• Clubs and Activities: Net Impact (vice president); Women in Leadership; Consulting Club; Energy Club; Students for International Development; French, Japanese and Spanish clubs; Stop Modern Slavery; Social Dance Club; Utah Council for Citizen Diplomacy; Foreign Language Residence Facilitator
• Skills: Stata, SPSS, Qualtrics, Advanced Excel, Powerpoint
• Interests: traveling, healthcare, nutrition, social innovation, ballroom dancing, yoga, gardening, tennis, running
Russian (Native), English (Fluent), French (Intermed.), Spanish (Intermed.), Japanese (Intermed.), Chinese (B
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.