I have exceptional credentials managing sales and marketing in a multidiscipline organizational environment, negotiating and delivering successful projects with emphasis on business development, budgetary analysis/forecasting and negotiation of contracts with a strong emphasis on delivering quarterly results. Relentless multi-tasker with a healthy appetite for risk and an unbridled passion for innovative sales, business developement and marketing.
Qualifications & Education
Online Certificate of Mastery in Communications and Marketing
Netherlands Master in Advanced Air and Space Law
University of Leiden
Greece Master of Laws (LL.M) in Public International Law
University of Athens
B.A. in Political Science and Public Administration
Greek, Albanian – Mother tongues
English – Proficiency Cambridge, TOEFL
French – Excellent (DELF Certificate)
German – Good (Zertifikat by Goethe Institut)
Spanish – Elementary (VUB Certification)
2014 – Best Diplomat Of The Year Nomination By Thessis Model United Nations (MUN)
2013 – Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs by the European Commission, DG Enterprise & Industry
2012 – Best performance by Eurocontrol
2011 – Voted Representative of the LL.M Consulting Group by the LL.M in Public International Law
2010 – Valedictorian Honour by the University of Athens
Computer skills Internet and intranet systems:
Social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Blogger, Tumblr);
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher).
Sharing and acquiring expertise and knowledge through regular working team meetings;
Cultural sensitivity and ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings;
Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
Ability to effectively prioritise and juggle multiple concurrent projects;
Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints;
Demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinising, improving and streamlining complex work processes.
02/2013 – present
Brussels International Sales Manager at M. Sharma, European Economic and Social Committee (EESC)
Sector: Business brokerage in the packaging, food and transportation industry
– Developed new sales policies achieving annual growth of 18% on sales across India, Europe and USA and thus was awarded with the Best Employee of the Year Award;
– Maintaining long term multi-level relationships with customers and interacting with them to increase sales of organization’s products;
– Negotiated successfully a 250.000€ contract with Bemis Company, Inc, Promoting & selling flexible packaging equipment for Bemis and establishing plans and strategies to expand the customer base;
– Researching and prospecting for potential customers (phone calls, e-mails, conferences and tradeshows, network within the industry).
Main stakeholders: 3M, British Chamber of Commerce, Embassy of the United States, European External Action Service, Google, IBM, Western Union, Parliament Magazine, European Voice, New Europe, Bemis Inc.
01/2012 – 01/2013
Brussels Sales and project adviser at Clavie Packaging
Sector: Flexible packaging (Convertors/Distributors/Food packers)
– Identified key decision makers and lobbied for the company’s interests in the European Parliament, the Commission and the Council of the EU by pursuing meetings with high level officials;
– Maintained and updated the CRM/data base with commitment objective, notes and next steps;
– Developed new accounts from leads and prospecting efforts, and followed up on company-supplied leads in a timely manner;
– Stayed abreast and updated the upper management of new technology, market developments, appropriate standards, and competitor offerings.
Main stakeholders: European Parliament, Council of the EU, European Commission, Catering Sol, 3M.
01/2011 – 12/2011
Maastricht, Brussels Sales and communications assistant expert – EUROCONTROL
Sector: Aerospace manufacturing
– Worked cross-functionally across the enterprise to identify key influencers, define gaps in products or services, and develop and implement the necessary tools to capitalize on opportunities;
– Organised multi-country exhibitions, and prepared sales proposals, presentations and solutions.
Main stakeholders: DG MOVE, EASA, ICAO, European Patent Office, Bombardier, AirFrance
10/2009 – 05/2010
Athens Attorney at law trainee D. Karabogias Law Firm
Sector: Customer care
– Worked closely with customers to ensure meeting all objectives towards customer satisfaction.
Main stakeholders: National Bank of Greece, Ministry of Economy and Justice, European Central Bank
06/2009 – 09/2009
Athens Sales and Communications trainee UNHCR
Sector: International diplomacy
– Developed reports, and maintained a prospect-stakeholder CRM/data base.
Main stakeholders: Greek Army forces, German Ministry of Defence, UNICEF, Embassy of Sweden
06/2014 – 09/2014 LEAD, Project in cooperation with the Embassy of the United States in Lithuania and Latvia
03/ 2014 Entrepreneurship education, Project in cooperation with the First high school of Zagreb (Croatia)
2013 – 2020 CoBiz Incubators, Project in cooperation with SEAVUS in Skopje (FYROM) and Warsaw (Poland)
2013 – 2016 IPA Cross Border Programme between the Republic of Macedonia – Kosovo, European Commission
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.