More than Thirteen (13) years professional experience in the field of QA/QC, inspection, Audits for Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning works for Oil & Gas both Onshore and Offshore Projects. Involved with the different phases of the project such as Contract review stage, Technical Bid evaluation, Post Order activities during procurement phase including Review/approval of vendor documents such as QCP/ ITP’s, WPS & PQR & MRB & Dossiers. Managing and Coordinating Inspection and Surveillance activities associated with Manufacturing, Fabrication, Assembly and Testing. Site support during Construction & Commissioning. Familiar with Codes and Standards API/ PED/ ASME/ AWS/ BS/ ISO EN/ NDT & client specifications such as Shell, Total(GS), Saudi Aramco, KOC etc.
BE Mechanical Eng (1995-1999) from Karnataka University, India.
Professional Affiliation: AWS-CWI (Certificate No. 12071821- Valid upto July 2015).
ASNT NDT Level – II in RT (Certificate No. TE/RT-II/06/3,Valid upto February 2015).
ASNT NDT Level – II in MT (Certificate No. KQS/MT/015,Valid upto February 2014).
ASNT NDT Level – II in PT (Certificate No. KQS/MT/017, Valid upto February 2014).
Attended the ISO 9001:2000 Internal Auditor Training organized by Insight Quality services (Certificate No. IQS/CA/IA/1030A , Issued in April 2007).
Attended the Lloyds Register EMEA Seminar on PRESSURE EQUIPMENT DIRECTIVE (PED) 97/23/EC & Undergone training on CE Marking/PED conducted by BV UK for Laggan Tormore project requirement for H1 Module covering Material, Manufacturing, Design & Inspection.
API Preparatory Course for API 510— Pressure Vessel Inspection conducted by ICP, Chennai, India (2009).
Petrofac International Ltd. Senior QA/QC Engineer /Inspection Engineer
1. Rabigh II Petrochemicals Project (500 million USD). Client: Saudi Aramco/Sumitomo Corporation Ltd (July 2012 to till date).
2. To develop the Laggan & Tormore gas fields of the Shetland Gas Plant.(500 million pounds);Client: TOTAL E&P UK Ltd (Nov.2010 to July 2012).
3. Kauther Depletion Compression (KDC) Project, Oman (500 million USD); Client : Petroleum Development Oman LLC, Oman
4. Insalah gas Project, Algeria (1.2 Billion USD) Client: Sonatrach, BP & Statoil.
5. Majnoon Field, Southern Iraq Project(250 million USD) Client: Shell Iraq Petroleum Development B.V
6. Effluent Water Injection Phase1 & Sea water Injection Phase 2 Client: Kuwait Oil Company (KOC). (240 million USD).
Responsibilities / Duties:
• Responsible for the effective implementation of the Project Quality Management System from the commencement of detailed engineering to project completion.
• Supporting developing the project quality plan for the detailed design procurement and construction phases of the project; develop the internal and external audit program.
• Perform internal audits of the project quality system to ensure effective implementation of the QMS/QP and perform audits on the integrity and robustness of the Subcontractor(s) and Supplier Quality Management Systems, Plans and Procedures.
• Maintain the project Corrective Action and Non-conformance registers and report on the effectiveness of the preventative measures taken.
• Review technical bid evaluation in with client specifications such as Shell, Total(GS), Saudi Aramco, KOC & ASME SEC II, V,VIII,IX,API 610/611/617/672 for Mechanical equipments including of Static (like Vessels, Drums etc) & Rotating Equipment (like Pumps, HP Booster compressor, Air Compressor.
• Various types of Valves (Floating, Trunnion Ball Valves, Globe & Check Valves, Dual Check Valves, Non Slam Check Valves, Butter Fly Valves). Pipes, Pipe Fittings & Flanges (CS, LTCS, CS Galvanized & SS) & other piping components including Strainers, RTR Piping, Fasteners, Gaskets as per ASME B31.3, ASME B 16.34, API 6D/6FA/594/598/609 and BS 1873/1868 for etc.
• Represent the COMPANY in Supplier Kick-off and Pre Inspection meetings and respond to any question regarding quality.
• Review and approve the vendors quality documents and technical procedures including QCP’s, ITP’s, WPS/PQR, NDE, PMI & Testing procedures as per project specifications..
• Managing & coordinating inspection and surveillance activities associated with manufacturing, fabrication, assembly and testing.
• Review of inspections reports, MTC’s Test reports & Issue final release Note for items.
• Review/approve of Project Dossiers.
• Coordinating with Site inspectors.
Jan 10 to Present
Germanischer Lloyd Industrial Services GmbH, India Sr. Inspection & Expediting Engineer
1. Rajasthan Northern field Development Project, India Client: Cairn Energy India Pty. Ltd. Main Contractor : Mustang & L&T India.
2. Bongkot field development phase 4A Project Client PTTEP, Main Contactor HHI, & GE Oil & Gas (GENP).
3. Phase V Booster Compressor package Client Burullus Gas Company through Siemens Turbo Machinery UK.
Responsibilities / Duties:
• High Pressure & High Capacity Pump Package (API-610 ed. 10); Resident Inspections activities at GE Oil & Gas (Nuovo Pignone) Bari, Italy. Pump inspection for stages like balancing of Impeller, rotor, hydro test of casing, performance test of pumps with motor, engine, turbine, String test, etc
• Lead inspector for 5X115 TPH/ Fired Boilers (Site Erected Boilers). Responsible for resident inspections & Coordination activities including Inspection & Testing of Boiler Pressure Parts covering High Pressure Boiler Drums, Deaerators, Blow Down Tanks , Super Heater, Evaporator, Economizer Modules, Headers, Panels & Super Heater Economizer Coils, etc. at Thermax Ltd.
• Instrument Air Compressor with Air Dryer Packages; Lead Inspector & responsible for Inspection & Coordination for Instrument Air Compressor with Air Dryer Packages at Atlas Copco & sub vendors for brought out items( Air Receiver, Kit Piping, Coolers, Motors, etc.).
• Various Types of Valves ; Inspections as per approved ITP in Virgo Engineer Ltd , Intervalve, Kirloskar Brothers, Niton Valves, Crane Process at Pune.
• Line Pipe package; Involved in resident inspections for Line Pipe package at Tenaris Dalmine Bergamo, Italy.
• Pumps Package: Stage Inspections & Final performance test witness visits as per approved ITP’s at Sulzer Pumps India, Mumbai.
• WHRU package procured from Thermax Ltd; Stage inspections & final inspections as per Approved ITP’s for Pressure parts including fin tubes & header welding & testing witness & final hydro test, PMI, Ferrite test.
• Manual & Emergency Shutdown Valve as per API 6D & API 598; Involved in resident inspections for Ball Valves at Virgo Engineer Ltd including casting vendors.
• Pressure Vessels; Stage Inspections & Final hydrostatic test witness visits as per approved ITP’s at Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd; ,
1) ICP-R Process Platform Project Client ONGC through AFCONS-GUNANUSA JV: Construction & Installation of ONGC ICP-R Process Platform & modification ICG platform under Brown Field in Arabian sea.
2) Neelam Heera Reconstruction Project (NHRC) through EOSSL-IOEC JV: Project scope of work involved replacing / revamping almost the entire process-related equipment & control systems at these two offshore production complexes comprising of eight platforms.
• Prepare audit plan for internal audit
• Coordinate vendor qualification/ vendor approval process
• Ensures that the vendors deliver the quality for the project as required by ONGC specification.
• Interface with the experts in Corrosion, Materials, Coating, Inspection, Welding, NDT, QA systems for all facilities involved in the project.
• Welder and procedure qualification
Jan 08 to Jan10
Thyssen Krupp Industries India Pvt. Ltd Supplier QA/QC Engineer
Responsibilities / Duties:
Jan 07 to Jan 08
• Preparation/Review of WPS, PQR, WPQ, Procedures & Quality plan as per Specifications & codes.
• Preparation of inspection Test plan & Procedure for client Specification
• Raw material & equipments Inspection, Inspection of construction materials inspection /Approval.
• To perform all types of inspection as per Inspection & Test plan (ITP) in Piping, Static Equipment & Rotary Equipment like.
• Inspection of valves, pumps, blowers, bag filters, etc.
• Vendor development for Conveyors, feeders, cement, sugar equipments.
• Pressure vessel, heat exchangers, piping inspection.
• Carrying out the inspection, Reviewing & Evaluation of NDT Reports.
• In process welding inspection including Monitoring of Pre heating, Inter Pass temperature, Post weld heat treatment & control& Storage of Welding consumables. Witnessing & reviewing of PWHT test & reports.
• Inspection of Hardness, Surface Preparation & painting.
• Co-Ordinate with Third Party inspection Agencies & Client.
Alfa Laval (India) Limited Senior Quality Engineer
• Responsible for preparation of Quality Manuals, Quality Plans, Procedures, Method Statements, Inspection & Test Plans(ITP), Daily & Weekly Reports.
• Preparation of Inspection schedule for Pressure vessels, Heat Exchangers (PHE, SHE, Shell & Tube type), Columns, Dryers, Preheaters etc., as approved ITP’s.
• Responsible for witness & review of Mechanical tests requirements such as Hardness, Macro, Tensile Strength, Impact Test etc. chemical Compositions Verification by PMI.
• Witness of pressure test & final inspection of pressure Equipments.
• Document control of quality records & inspection test reports as per quality system procedures & project requirement.
• In addition to QA/QC activities in Shop, involved in preparation of Quality manual for coded vessels.
• Coordinate with AI & TPI for witness of HOLD/WITNESS Point.
• Verification of TC of raw materials with Relevant std & Codes
• Preparation of internal quality reports & data manufacturing record at various stages of job
• Welding Inspection requirements & preparation of NDE plan.
• Checked the fabrication for fit up, dimensions against code & customer tolerances & Carried out Visual inspection for welding & after fabrication
• Evaluate and interpret the MPI,PT & RT
• Reviewed Heat treatment Charts against construction code
• Inspection of Surface Preparation & painting
July 04 to Jan 07
Consolidated Hoists Pvt Ltd, India Senior QA/QC Engineer
• Responsible for preparation of quality plan / ITP’s.
• Preparation of inspection plan for testing requirement of EOT Hoists brought items covering Rope, Hook, Motor, Gear Box Assembly & Control Panels.
• Preparation of NDT Procedures, Load Test Procedures & Painting Procedures.
• Responsible for inspection activities including Witness of related laboratory mechanical tests & reviewing of material test reports.
• Identifying the Non-Conformances, addressing in Non-Conformity Report (NCR) & resolving them with proper corrective & preventive actions.
• Preparation final dossier as per ITP.
• In addition to above activities actively involved in Witnessing field Inspection activities during crane installation at site.
Sept 02 to July 04
Poona Radiators & Oil Coolers QA/QC Engineer
• Responsible for QA/QC & Inspection activities of Radiators, Oil coolers & heat Exchanger such as Preparation of ITP’s, Leak test procedures, WPS, PQR, Conducting Welder Qualification Tests,
• Day to day inspection activities like fitments, Monitoring of Welding, Weld visual Inspection,
• Review of Material test reports. Preparation of inspection reports.
• Witness of Leak Test & final inspection of Radiators, Coordination with client for final inspection & Final documentation review.
• Review of customer complaints &Responsible for Corrective & preventive actions,
• Internal auditing as per ISO requirement & Documentation & records,
• Responsible for Calibration of instruments & Equipments.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.