For the past 6 years I have been employed in a busy role where I am required to deliver my expertise in a variety of sales roles. .
Furthermore I would like to state that I am keen to join a winning team and reputable company where I will be able to develop useful skills that will be of great value to me later on in my career.
To achieve excellence in working as dynamic professional offering solutions to business using the best available where my analytical ability and analyzing quest are used maximum for growth of the organization and to grow with the organization. Seeking a challenging position in well established company that offers professional growth and ample opportunity to learn and enrich my competencies in my profession.
GROZ Engineering Tools (P) Ltd
Dy. Manager – International Sales, Gurgaon, India
Apr 2015 – Present
• Generate new buyers & appoint new dealers and sub dealers.
• Regular interaction with customers.
• Participate in exhibitions, roadshows and events to generate new leads/business.
• Propose plan of action for new business development.
• Provide on-site training to dealers and distributors on new products.
• Proposing new innovative ideas for development of new products.
• Proposing the right solution by analyzing the customer’s requirements.
• Manage customer relation till payment collection.
• Promoting Company Brand image.
DANA Group of Companies
KIA Motors Nigeria Ltd: Manager – Sales & Business Development
February, 2014 – March 2015, Lagos-Nigeria
To drive CSI and market share for the assigned territory/ area; track the competition, stay updated on developments and emerging trends in the market, and observe the macro-economic environment to derive new business opportunities for the organization; work with cross-cultural teams and stakeholders to implement sustainable and scalable business solutions and maximize on the available opportunities; engage in retail marketing and brand building activities.
1. To drive CSI and market share for the country/ area based on the long term and short term retail plans and business plans.
2. To formulate sales strategies for each key accounts – current and prospective, and roll them out effectively by facilitating training distributors’/ dealers’ sales teams on product portfolio and on competitive sales pitches.
3. To build and nurture mutually beneficial relationships with all stakeholders, channel partners, clients and customers, and engage them in brand building activities while protecting the interest of the organization at all times.
4. To ensure that shipment orders are rightly forecasted and timely placed in order to match demand and supply in the market, and ensure timely and customized delivery to customers.
5. To translate the technical features, advantages and benefits vis-à-vis competition into value for customers so as to provide them complete solutions for their needs; to provide inputs for product design based on forecast of market’s needs and wants.
6. To identify opportunities for business development and local assembly/ manufacturing for the territory, validate and execute proposals based on understanding of geo-political and economic changes and their impact on the economy/market, awareness of large government agreements and defense systems, and analysis of market research and feasibility studies.
7. To stay updated on what the competition is doing in terms of pricing, marketing, branding, advertising, promotion, new product development, network development etc. and to benchmark own activities against competitors.
DANA Group of Companies
KIA Motors Nigeria Ltd: Dy. Manager – Dealer Development Sales
February, 2012 – February 2014, Lagos-Nigeria
Job responsibilities include:
Dealer network management and direct sales contribution.
Coordinating with dealers in PAN Nigeria for sales and promotion.
Setting targets for dealers’ month wise and evaluating the set parameters.
Daily follow up with dealers on sales and other activities.
Make frequent visits to dealers to understand the challenges they face and resolve them.
Preparing daily sales report, monthly MIS report for dealer sales.
Follow up with dealers for outstanding payments.
Checking stock of dealers and maintaining stock on ground details on a weekly basis.
Follow up with dealers in case of corporate deal and/or govt. deals or major supply needs.
Encourage dealers for sales and brand awareness through adverts, promotions and motor fairs.
Arrange for training session for new models for better understanding and sales presentation.
Communicate to dealers on new promotions, product launch and pricing issues.
Coordinate with Central Logistics Dept (CLD) for allocation of vehicles to dealers.
Coordinate with Pre Dispatch Inspection Dept (PDI) for smooth handling of deliveries.
Coordinate with accounts department for maintaining dealer account statements and outstanding.
Coordinate with Marketing Dept for new product launch and promo events.
Reporting to GM-Sales for daily activities and sales report.
Coordinate with seniors to meet monthly sales target.
Maintain sales and stock report from dealers on a weekly and monthly basis.
Prepare age analysis report for stock on ground of dealers and help them to liquidate it.
Contribute to individual sales through direct and corporate sales.
MACE Industries Nig. Ltd – Sales Manager for Sony media products and accessories. Lagos, Nigeria
January, 2011 – December, 2011
Job responsibilities include:
Managing sales and marketing of Sony media products and accessories in entire Lagos state.
Handling of wholesale and retail customers.
Introduction of new products and brand building.
Taking active part in promotional activities and product launch events.
Ensuring key targets are met profitably.
Mapping customer satisfaction level and providing recommendations to improve it.
Conducting market research and market surveys before new product launch.
Monitoring brand performance and ways to improve customer experience.
Helping retail partners in managing in-store displays and promotions.
Ensuring brand visibility across the retail stores.
Checking stock in retails and preparing LPO’s accordingly.
Measuring marketing effectiveness on a monthly basis.
Assisting my colleagues from cross functional departments.
Senior Executive-Sales, S.G Instruments, Kolkata, India
April 2009 to September 2010,
Successfully introduced measures to map Customer Satisfaction level. Worked on new plans for promoting company’s offerings, tie-ups with corporate.
Monitoring performance of the new brands introduced on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Assisted my team in successful execution of brand promotions and product launch.
Worked and assisted with the entire cross functional teams such as Finance, HR, Production and Delivery.
Designed and executed strategic marketing and promotional plan that achieved exceptional market penetration.
Partnered with some of the key business groups on special promotions and events.
Managed my team members in distribution of all print collaterals, such as pamphlets, direct mailers and brochures.
Experience in providing training needs to new entrants and also on new products and services.
Marketing Executive, S.G Instruments, Kolkata, India
July 2006 to June 2007
Started working as field sales executive and later promoted as Marketing executive for my hardwork and commitment level.
Converted many suspects into prospects with help from my seniors from which company had good business.
Identified many new possible clients by way of making surveys and preparing a list of their requirements.
Worked on getting new orders from potential clients.
Worked on introduction of customer feedback reports and suggestions from them on improving our products and services.
• KIA Sales Consultant Recognition Program – Level 1certified.
• KIA Sales Consultant Recognition Program – Level 2 certified (Expert Level)
• KIA Sales Consultant Recognition Program – Level 3 certified (Masters Level)
• Effective team player.
• Passion for personal and professional development.
• Positive Attitude, Determined, High Energies.
• Hard Working, and Sincere.
• Good decision making and analytical skills.
• Able to handle people in a very efficient way.
• Completed MBA in Sales and Marketing from ICFAI BUSINESS SCHOOL in 2009.
• Completed B.Sc in Chemistry Honors from Scottish Church College in 2006.
• Completed ISCE in Science stream from St. Xavier’s Institution in 2003.
• Completed ICSE in Science stream from St. Xavier’s Institution in 2001.
MS Office, Internet Applications, Adobe Photoshop, Hardware and Software troubleshooting, Tally ERP.
Date of birth : 18th November 1984
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital status : Married
Passport No : J0561160
Language known: (Reading, Writing &Speaking) English, Hindi, Bengali.
Area of interest : Listening to Music, Playing P.C games, Collection of latest software.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.