I am an MBA graduate with 8.9 years of work experience. I bring a well-rounded experience in Project management , financial analysis (MIS Reports) ,Accounting , administration and Business operations/analysis. In addition to my role , I handle PMO activities, operation optimization initiatives and also worked as Executive assistant to Vice President.
My managers and peers have described me as one with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Personally, I enjoy taking up new tasks.
Qualified (MBA – Finance) Project Manager with 8+ years of track record of success in managing projects, enhancing team performance and generating cost savings through optimized resource utilization
Core Competencies include…
√ Project Management √ Accounting & Administration √ Liaison & Coordination
√ Business Operations √ Employee Motivation & Retention √ Training & Development
√ Financial Analysis √ Performance Appraisal √ Team Building & Management
Winner of awards like “Employee of the Month”, “Spot Awards”, “Summit Awards” in Mphasis
Extensive experience across various aspects of finance & accounting management, financial reporting, internal/external auditing procedures, project management, effort estimation, risk management, resource management and stakeholder management
Outstanding skills in designing & implementing systems to achieve financial discipline, facilitate internal financial control & improve the overall efficiency of the organization
Expertise in designing & maintaining accounting systems and procedures for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash and analysing & evaluating their accuracy
Skilled in understanding of Project / Client Requirements coupled with hands-on exposure in handling all phases of Project / Program Life Cycle. Worked on projects like Capital Asset Pricing Model and MRD Study in KMC
Proven ability in improving the company’s cash flow and reducing its arrears by keeping accurate records and ensuring payments are received on time
Proven ability in creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members
Mphasis – Unleash The Next, Bangalore / Mangalore :
Jun 2006 – Jan 2015
• Finance Analyst – Project Management Office/MIS , Qatar:
Feb 2015 onwards
• Asst. Manager – Project Management Office / Financial Analyst, Bangalore:
May 2014 – Jan 2015
• Business Analyst, Bangalore:
Jul 2012 – Apr 2013
• Module Lead – Project Management Office (PMO), Bangalore:
Feb 2011 – June 2012
• Asst. Unit Manager – Accounts & Finance, Mangalore: Jun 2006 – Feb 2011
• Successfully turned around an under-performing team to a highly efficient and performing team
• Played key role in setting up cross-functional communications in the company through employee interactions and development of newsletter
• Significant contribution in performance improvement, cost and effort savings through introduction of reusable artifacts from various accounts to analyze the effort-savings
• Acknowledged for efficient management of productivity and innovation workshop conducted for Top 40 Accounts and preparation of deck on innovation/ other related factors across various accounts
• Worked as Moderator for MTech Technical Forum for resolution of technical queries of Mphasis employees by Subject Matter Experts
• Drafted weekly MTech forum communication mails/ corporate communications
• Successfully transitioned sub project through regular interaction with European clients over phone and during visits to India for about 2 months in role as Assistant Unit Manager
• Instrumental in identification of additional scope within existing project and transitioning the same to India
• Recipient of various awards like “Employee of the Month”, “Spot Awards”, “Summit Awards” during tenure with the organization
• Accomplished 100% in audit without any NC’s. Rated as top performer across appraisals
Role: Assistant Manager – Project Management Office / Financial Analyst, Bangalore
• Involved in implementation of LEAN in all projects across Application, ITO and BPO Service lines, thereby ensuring significant cost savings
• Accountable for preparing financial statements across all projects in order to track benefits of the LEAN implementation
• Conduct cost reduction analysis, revenue analysis, calculate gross margin of projects and maintain updated financial status to monitor growth
• Generate various status reports to highlight project progress to the senior leadership team
• Achieve a competitive advantage through cost reduction and efficient customer service delivery
• Performed data analysis on productivity, delivery performance, infrastructure utilization, pyramid optimization, availability and innovation using LEAN methods
Role: Business Analyst
• Involved in collation/ evaluation of business requirements for developing software tools
• Drafted project management plans, workflow diagram and coordinated with software engineers in finalizing tool design
• Rendered support to process automation, testing of tool, reporting of bugs and monitored process till final UAT signoff and closure
• Worked on features, technology, hardware requirements on configurations, functionality and languages for development of tool based on client requirements
• Worked on enhancement of portal requirements, preparation of detailed documentation of business systems, user requirements, workflow and program functions
• Identified the delinquent projects, those were not in compliance with Solution Risk Review Standards.
• Ensured all proposals and SOWs are in adherence with Solution Risk Review recommended clauses and Terms
Role: Module Lead – Project Management Office (PMO)
• Evaluated top 107 accounts for HP and direct channel to identify revenue/ billing leakage
• Prepared and reviewed the process flowcharts and documented the changes for auditing purpose
• Identified potential risks/ health of projects through preparation of dashboards for project managers and delivery leaders
• Coordinated with Senior Leaders to track project progress
• Responsible for organizing meetings, preparing MOMs and Dashboards for project review weekly/monthly call/reviews
• Documented & maintained complete & accurate supporting information and provided the same to the Management
• Generated monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annual reports on the project status and performance
• Provided centralized control, coordination and reported on scope, change, cost, risk and quality across all projects
• Collated & analyzed project performance data and reported the same to Senior Management for review
• Maintained up-to-date repository of projects underway and requests pending for review
• Conducted productivity and innovation workshop for top 40 accounts and prepared a deck on the innovation, value adds, effort saving and cost reduction done in various accounts
• Accountable for checking the project kick off and delivery as per agreed budget and timelines
• Participated in selection of projects for project management review and design deck on PMR review criteria
• Recommended new ideas, introduced GAP analysis & strategies in the organization to review and improve the existing procedures
• Functioned as Moderator for the MTech technical forum for addressing technical queries of Mphasis employees by Subject Matter Expertise
• Contributed in crafting the MTech forum communication mails / corporate communication on a weekly basis
Role: Assistant Unit Manager: Accounts & Finance
• Spearheaded accounts and finance process for a major hospital in Netherlands
• Assisted the Purchase Department in maintaining the purchase order system, account receivable, accounts payable and Management Information System
• Involved in design and maintenance of financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control and petty cash.
• Managed the cash flow and prepared cash flow forecasts according to the policy
• Assisted clients in checking and processing of invoices
• Accountable for preparing Bank Reconciliation Statement
• Monitored & analyzed the Accounts Payable (AP) section of the Finance Department in order to develop more efficient procedures and ensure that all disbursements or payables are recorded in an accurate & timely manner
• Prepared purchase orders, confirmed orders and supplier reports based on client requirement
• Worked on development of Web Focus reports and Dashboards to update status to clients
• Maintained regular interaction with clients for transition of work
• Developed & maintained healthy business relationship with clients, ensuring more scope of work to transition to India
• Set goals/targets for the direct reportees and maintained the documents as per ISO requirement.
• Accountable for performing a quality check on all the transactions of clients on regular basis and rendered feedback on identified errors
• Reviewed and approved the establishment of letters of credit, or similar payment methods for procurement.
• Participated in year-end audits and liaised with internal auditors concerning all the transactions.
• Maintained appropriate and accurate records to ensure clean and timely year-end audit
• Ensured that assets received are in good working order and are readily available for stocktaking purposes
• Involved in selection of candidates based on process requirements
• Accountable for calculating, preparing and sending accurate reports on the payroll
• Conducted performance appraisals, organized seminars and team hurdles based on process requirements
• Monitored & resolved performance/behavior/attendance issues using the prescribed performance management techniques
• Conducted bi-annual/annual performance appraisals, ensuring career development in the organization
• Rendered Subject Matter Expertise and conducted training sessions for team members
• Collaborated with the senior management in development of reward system based on empirical data
• Worked as point of contact between the team and senior management in ensuring smooth functioning of operations
• Client Certified Trainer involved in mentoring & training agents with regards to the process
• Worked as a coordinator for organizing and setting up classroom and conference call training programs.
• Prepared and circulated training courses on the specified topics provided by the organization.
• Trained the new batches who joined the organizations and also was responsible for preparing training schedules and reports.
• MBA (Finance), Mangalore University 2005
• BBM (Personnel Management), Mangalore University 2003
• Six Sigma
• People Management Techniques
• Project Management Course
• Quality Management and Lean Implementation in IT
• Software Risk Management
• Project Management
• Business Requirements Gathering
• MS Office (MS Word, Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint), Macros, HTML, SharePoint Admin and ERP
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.