Experienced graduate of Master’s Degree with Distinction in Advertising and Marketing. Have been planning and executing PR and marketing communications campaigns for various stakeholders. Experienced in copywriting, PR, event-management, social media management, customer relations, and market research. Looking to expand marketing expertise in the challenging UK market.
Qualifications & Skills
Coventry University, UK
2013 – 2014,
Advertising and Marketing, Master’s Degree (Distinction)
Key modules: Principles of Marketing (mark 76.7), Global Brand Management (mark 73.8), Marketing Communications (mark 71.6), Strategic Advertising Management (mark 79)
National Research University – Higher School of Economics, Russia
2006 – 2010,
Business and Political Journalism, Bachelor Degree
English – Fluent
Russian – Native
French and Spanish – Elementary Certificates:
Professional Diploma in Marketing, Chartered Institute of Marketing (awaited in 2015)
Global Leaders Programme, Coventry University (2014)
Information Environment Audit, Mediology Agency (2011)
Positive Youth Foundation – Marketing Intern, UK
May 2014 – August 2014
• Analysis of similar organizations’ activities in terms of marketing communications
• Primary research on stakeholders’ attitudes towards media consumption and perceptions of the organization’s communication activities
• Analysis of currently used in the organization digital communication tools (5Ss framework) and consultancy on how to enhance the efficiency of digital campaigns
• Development of a digital marketing communications strategy and campaign aimed at increasing awareness and stakeholder engagement
Communicator Group – Account manager (clients: Symantec, Norton, Antarctic Ocean Alliance), Russia
December 2011 – October 2013
• Campaigns planning and executing – conducting research and developing strategies for marketing communications campaigns, media and budget planning, full range of activities related to marketing campaigns executing, and reporting on targets achieved
• Project management – managing project teams, distributing range of marketing responsibilities
• Media relations and copywriting – monitoring and improving companies’ presence in media, preparing various marketing texts in Russian and English, initiating media coverage
• Events management – choice of venues, working with press, creating content, follow-up activities
• Relationship management – establishing and enhancing contacts with key stakeholders, client presentations
• Social media management – planning and running SM campaigns in Facebook, Twitter and VK
• Market research – participating in market research for various agency’s clients
SAP Russia & CIS –
Junior PR-specialist (promoted from a position of a trainee in May 2011), Russia
November 2010 – December 2011
• Copywriting – developing of marketing and PR materials in Russian and English
• Press-events management – planning, content development, executing
• Media monitoring – monitoring and reporting using online analytics tools
• Advertising – developing content for, and placing advertisements in press and online media
• Content base development – an individual project in knowledge-management
RBC daily — Media, correspondent, Russia
August 2007 — June 2008
• Monitoring of the information field in terms of possible news breaks
• Writing articles for Economic Policy Department of the newspaper
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.