I am an ambitious and creative professional currently specialising in marketing, Digital Marketing and Online Communications at Universal Music Group.I consistently strive to work to the best of my ability and deliver professional standards at all times and in all circumstances. The passion I bring and drive for success run parallel with each other to ensure label and brand development.
I am an ambitious and creative professional currently specialising in marketing, digital Marketing and Online Communications at Universal Music Group, All Around The World, 3Beat Records & London Recordings.
I consistently strive to work to the best of my ability and deliver professional standards at all times and in all circumstances. The passion I bring and drive for success run parallel with each other to ensure label and brand development. Since graduation in 2012 I have been working within Universal Music Group, I am very passionate about the importance of brand development.
I have worked in a variety of environments gaining the ability to lead and motivate as part of a team or individually. I have the ability to work well under pressure, using initiative whilst still maintaining quality of service and prioritising effectively.
Marketing Strategies & Campaigns
Creative Team Leadership
Product Positioning & Branding
Web & Print Content Development
Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
Fully competent on all MS programs Focus Group & Market Research
Sales Collateral & Support
Public & Media Relations
New Product Launch
English and Spanish (Bilingual)
English/Spanish (Mother Tongue)
November 2013 – Present
Marketing & A&R Coordinator/Project managing
Universal Music Group UMTV/All Around The World/3Beat Records & London Recordings
Project managing compilations, marketing and artist development
• Managing my own releases/High level attention to detail/Creating marketing campaigns/Working to tight budgets
• Digital Marketing creating and managing artist’s social media and blogs to run alongside the label strategy and brand image E.g. YouTube and Facebook Advertising.
• Developing detailed project marketing plans, ensuring all appropriate channels are utilised effectively
• Social Media, developing and maintaining the artist and compilation brand profiles and implementing new content initiatives.
• Use market research, market insight and competitor analysis to identify new and innovative ways to drive the product into current and new markets for the purpose of lead generation.
• Responsible for updating and maintaining web content in line with the brand guidelines and tone of voice.
• Manage and constantly challenge agencies to deliver best value for money
• Working closely with regional radio / Working to tight deadlines
• Utilising various media platforms to market UK and International releases
• Coming up with album concepts/coming up with artwork concepts and pitching out externally
• Putting track lists together and working closely with the licensing team
• Liaising with mastering engineers and delivery of the projects to production
• Data Analysis of sales reports and statistics
• Working on artist and compilation branding and releases
• Creating invoices
• Working closely with finance and legal on artist and compilation projects
July 2012 – November 2013
Marketing Assistant for Universal Music TV and PA to A&R/Marketing Manager
Universal Music Group/All Around The World & 3Beat Records
Working on compilations on top brands such as Clubland/Floorfillers/Pop Party/Work Out Mix/Massive R&B/Dreamboats & Petticoats.
• Creating marketing campaigns/digital marketing/Working to tight deadlines
• Coming up with artwork concepts and pitching out externally/ High level attention to detail
• Putting tracklists together and working closely with the licensing team
• Creating invoices and POs using the internal system, Uniport
• Setting projects up in the internal systems such as R2
• Ensuring all sales notes are live and updated
• Diary management
• Arranging transport and accommodation
• Administration of digital music mail outs, internally as well as to external contacts
• Miscellaneous tasks e.g. stock orders, chart distribution, copy checking album artwork, organising tickets for the entire label/company, booking couriers and worldwide travel for artists.
MediaCom Client Training – 7th & 8th April 2014
2 day training course covering;
• VOD and what does it really ad to my campaign? Future of VOD
• Social Media Workshop (social media strategy)
• Senior Executives from Facebook, Twitter and YouTube – what’s next for them?
• How branded content is changing the game for brands and media/Pitching & Presenting
• Social TV and it’s future / Theories of media planning
Business student of the month (2010)
Business student of the year (2010)
City Achiever of 2010
2010-2012 City College, Brighton
Business; Marketing, Creative Product Promotion, Business Communication, Financial Control
Business (QCF) Level 3 – Merit
2009-2010 City College, Brighton
BTEC Diploma in Business and Marketing – Merit
NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Conflict Management
USA passport/UK passport (dual citizenship)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.