Working since January 2013 to Till Date at Callidus Group, Perth as Robot (Machine) Operator/ Trade Assistant.
CABINET MAKER AND TEAM LEADER, PRESCOTT CABINETS, PERTH
(August 2008 to December 2012)
– Making the kitchen cabinets as per the standard of order.
– Ensuring the quantity and the quality of the cabinets as per client’s satisfaction.
– Ensuring the on time delivery of the cabinets to the client.
– Implement ideas or products
– Get information from customers, employees, and inventory records.
– Inspect equipment and Cabinet deliveries.
– Guide, direct, and train staff.
– Coordinate the work and activities of staff.
– Maintain relationships with customers and staff.
– Update and use job-related knowledge.
– Schedule staff work hours and activities.
– Evaluate health and safety practices against standards.
ASSISTANT COOK, FLORA INDIAN RESTAURANT AND CAFE, MELBOURNE
(August 2006 to June 2008)
Duties as required in food preparation
Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management (Cookery) from Carrick Institute of Education, Melbourne Australia.
Graduation from Punjabi University Patiala, India
Senior Secondary Examination from Punjab School Education board Chandigarh, India
Matriculation Examination from Punjab School Education board Chandigarh, India
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.