I am a fresh masters graduate in energy management, from the University of Bocconi. I was lucky enough, during my masters, to have done study cases, met management leaders and executed field projects related to Energy Markets in Europe. Currently working for an Oil and refined products trading company, in the operations department. I have also acquired expertise in economic research, as well as asset management through previous internships.
Qualifications & Education
Università commerciale Luigi Bocconi – Milan, Italy – MA in Green management, Energy, and CSR 2014
American University of Beirut (AUB) – Beirut, Lebanon – Bsc in Agribusiness 2012
College Protestant Français – Beirut, Lebanon – French Baccalaureate in Economics 2007
BB Energy Management S.A. – Beirut, Lebanon
• Allocating quantities to the terminals according to storage capacities
• Preparing commercial invoices; calculating price formulas, demurrage analysis, shortage analysis
• Matching incoming and outgoing Letters of Credit
BB Energy Trading Ltd. – London, UK
Sept 2014-Dec 2014
Intern, Crude oil analyst
• Overview of the crude oil industry supply chain and trading practices
• Drafted market analysis reports on different types of crudes, refineries and countries
• Assisted in the hedging process of physical cargoes
• Assisted the Business Development team in drafting tenders
Califood Co Bakery – Beirut, Lebanon
Dec 2012-Feb 2013
Intern, Quality control supervisor
• Supervised the production process, Quality control checkups with sampling
• Supervised the hygiene and sanitary conditions of the plant
• Improved the efficiency of cleaning time from 3 to 2 hours at the end of the shift
• Participated in the implementation of the ISO 9001:2008 certification
BlomInvest – Beirut, Lebanon
Summer Intern, Asset Management & Economic Research
• Took lead in a brief regarding the financial results of the top three banks in Lebanon
• Publication of a 10 page report in the MENA Review and Quarterly Outlook, Q3 2012
• Publication of a 5 page report in the Lebanon Brief, Q3 2012
• Compiled and presented, to the management, a comparison between Blominvest peers that offered similar financial products
• Financial Markets Certificate, Coursera Signature Track, Yale University 2014
• Active member of the student University Student Faculty Commitee (USFC delegate) 2011-2012
• Active member of the Student Representative Committee in AUB (SRC delegate) 2010-2011
• Active participant in IBDAA (International Biodiversity Day at AUB) 2010, 2012
Developed a business plan for a biodegradable gift package.
Led a team in developing a report on Agricultural Reform Policies in Lebanon
• Volunteer at the Society for the Protection of Nature in Lebanon (SPNL) 2007-2012
Worked on the establishment of 3 protected areas (HIMAs), ensuring sustainable
involvement of the local community
Assisted in renewable energy study aimed at replacing diesel micro-generators with
small scale renewable energy projects
Worked on achieving energy security in protected areas
Fluent in English, French and Arabic
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.