June 2005 – till date Sr. System Administrator
November 2001 – June 2005 Network Support Systems Engineer
October 1998 – April 2001 Network Support System Administrator
Looking for challenging position in the field of DATA & VOICE (IP TELEPHONY NETWORK), which allows an opportunity to utilize my current skills and abilities which were enhanced over 14 yrs. of my Career in the field of Information Technology with main focus on System & Network Engineering.
• Overall 5+ years of Experience in implementing Cisco Unified Communications Manager solution in a multisite environment, setting up Dial Plan and Call Routing for a multisite environment, Configuring SRST for remote sites during WAN failure.
• Hands on Working Experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Ver. 4.1 to 9.1, Unity Connection, Cisco Contact Center Express (UCCX) installation and configuration.
• Experience with implement, operate and maintain Cisco Analog and Digital Voice Gateways, Gatekeepers, Cisco Unified Border Element in Voice Network Architecture.
• Familiar with ITIL Change Management Process, handling Trouble Ticket escalation and procedures.
• Experience with configuring and supporting Cisco (3900,2800,3700,) Series Routers and Switches (Catalyst 1900,2900,3650,3750,4500, ATA 186/187) with Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, T1, E1 interfaces and Voice interfaces.
• Ensure documentation is maintained for all Network devices, meeting corporate policies and standards.
• More than 9 years experience in Installation, Administration and Maintenance of Microsoft Windows 2012 Server Farm in Data Center Network Environment (200+) users, Active Directory Server, Internet Security Accelerator and Exchange Server 2010 in cluster.
• Working knowledge of AS 400 Administration & practical experience with Symantec VERITAS Backup Solution.
• Strong Documentation Skills of LAN/WAN including IP Telephony Network Architecture.
• Asset Qualified Professional Program, Asset International – September, 1999.
(Certified by Asset International Institute (A Division of APTECH, INDIA)
• Engineering Diploma (L.C.E) – June 1996.
• Cisco Certified Internet Networking Expert (Collaboration)
• Diploma in Linux Red hat , MS Windows NT /2K Administration (Mars Info sol (p) Ltd).
• AIX UNIX on IBM Server (Wilshire Technology (p) Ltd).
AMLAK INTERNATIONAL – RIYADH
SR. SYSTEMS ENGINEER (Data & Voice Engineering)
AUGUST 2007 – Till Date (Contract)
• Designed and Deployed Cisco Unified Call Manager 8.X, Cluster, Cisco Unity Connection, UCCX, CME, CUE and provide appropriate solutions.
• Troubleshoot Voice Gateways H323, SIP and SRST for remote sites, Implementation & Support for more than 100 VoIP phones installed in Multiple Branches.
• Participated with Network Design and Engineering team on multiple projects to implementing the overall Voice strategy, design, upgrades, deployment, monitoring and configuration.
• Providing Level 3 support & troubleshooting activities associated with daily operation works.
• Managed Partition, CSS, IP Phones, voicemail, Extension mobility, Attendant console, Meet Me, Adhoc Conference, Call Park, Call Pickup etc.
• Implemented Dial Plan, Calling Search Spaces, partitions, button templates, Translation Patterns, Dial-peers, Translation Rules and Profiles.
• Managed and resolve Call Routing, Number Translation, Pickup Groups, Globalization and call handler issues
• Using Cisco Network Lab to reproduce/understand production issues/problems to collect logs using RTMT/Solar Wind for vendor investigations and find/validate any suitable workaround or corrections.
• Working knowledge on moves-add and changes (MAC) services for both Data and IP Telephony Equipment on regular basis. This also involved making appropriate changes to user privilege
• Using Cisco tools RTMT and DNA to troubleshoot issues, Escalation of TAC Cases with Cisco and worked through resolution.
• Ensure projects follow ITIL standards, – incidents escalated from 2nd level network operations and helpdesk.
• Manage 3rd level escalated incidents effectively and communicate major incidents to Sr. Management, worked collaboratively and effectively in a team environment.
• Thorough understanding and experience with the PBX signaling technologies including the following protocols:
– Voice over IP (VoIP), H323, Media Gateway Protocol (MGCP), Session Initiated Protocol (SIP)
• Experience with creating Visio Network Diagrams, business cases and technical documents.
Integrated Business Solutions
IT SPECIALIST (Technical Support on both Data & Voice)
SEPTEMBER 2001 – JULY, 2007.
IBS is a Business Partner for Saudi Business Machines (SBM/IBM) ,an active Partner for Compaq, Dell, HP, 3Com, Epson & Cisco Systems. IBS also provide IT Consultancy, Professional Services to small and large enterprise customers in Saudi Arabia.
MAJOR TASKS ON PROJECTS & ONSITE SUPPORT:
Provided Technical Support for Network Infrastructure that includes Cisco LAN/WAN Implementation & Support VLANS, IP Address Subnetting, Routing Protocols Static, EIGRP, OSPF and Microsoft System Administration and Support.
(1) SAUDI ARAMCO (2) SIEMENS (ISCOSA) (3) SARA CORPORATION (4) SCECO
(5) GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE SECTOR.
Worked on a long-term project with SARA CORPORATION as SYSTEMS / NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR.
June, 2005 – July, 2007.
• LAN/ WAN Implementation & Support for Multiple Sites that were spread across Kingdom Wide. Worked for Migration of Windows 2000 environment to Windows 2003 Project. Installed and configured Windows Exchange Server 2003, Windows ISA Server 2004, and creating Firewall Policy. Network sets and various back office Products like SQL Server 2005, Windows SMS Server 2003.
• As part of my work, I have been delegated as Cisco Call manager Administrator and integration of Cisco Unity Server in an IP telephony Network.
• Worked with Network Infrastructure development team responsible for network design, deployment and operations.
• Configuration on Cisco WAN Routers & 4500 Switches in a production environment ensuring minimal down time.
• Responsible for network traffic analysis, capacity planning, and monitoring and reporting network throughput via MRTG and Cisco RTMT (Real-Time-Monitoring Tool). Implemented traffic measures such as NetFlow.
Worked as SYSTEMS ENGINEER through Integrated Business Solutions at project in SIEMENS (ISCOSA)
from June, 2004 – May, 2005.
• The task involves maintaining Domain Server and Exchange mail server apart from User information through Incremental backup on X-Series Server for Windows 2003 Server & Configuring E-mail Systems using Microsoft Exchange 2003 and needed technical support to Network CAT Client environment.
• The task involves maintaining User information and User data through Incremental backup on X-Series Server and Netfinity Server Series 5500 for Windows 2000 Server.
• Manage Cisco Routers 2600, 1750 Series, Cisco WAN Technologies (Configuring Leased Lines, Frame-Relay, PPP and Remote Access Solutions), 3Com Switches, etc.
Worked as TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER through Integrated Business Solutions at SAUDI ARAMCO in Workstation Support Group.
Nov, 2001 – April, 2004.
• User Data Backup, OS Restore and Recovery.
• Configuring MS Outlook E-Mail Account Information for senior staff.
• Network Cabling and Implementation.
• Desktop Support, Windows XP/Vista.
Worked as IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN at Millennium Net sol Private Limited, INDIA
Oct 1998 – Sept, 2001
• The main activities of the Company was Undertaking Annual Maintenance Contracts for PC’s & IT Equipment.
• Supplying Computer Hardware, Networking Components, UTP Cables, etc. to Customers.
• Responsible for Assembling of PC’s, IBM Clone Systems, Integrating Multimedia, Installing and Troubleshooting of Modems, Printers, Scanners, NIC Cards, Tape Drives, T.V. Tuners, Display Cards, AT & T Standard Ethernet Cabling.
• Installation/Configuration on Red Hat Linux Server.
– CCIE Collaboration Certification – Year, 2014
– Microsoft Certified Systems Engineering Certification – Year, 1999
– MCafee Next Generation Firewall – Year, 2015
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.