I am currently working with a serviced apartment company in London and have a background in sales and marketing.
My enthusiasm and interest in the property market lead me to change careers and pursue my dream of working in real estate. My experience with Sunmoonstays serviced apartment has helped fuel this passion and has given me the essential knowledge and understanding of the property market..
• Master of Science (International Business and Management) at Bedfordshire University, Luton, UK.-2010-2011
• Bachelors in Commerce (B.Com) at Wilsonia Degree College, Moradabad, India.-2007-2010
• Completed MSc in International Business and Management.
• Self-motivated, eager to learn individual looking for a challenging role. Have experience driving initiatives both individually and as part of a team, while delivering against tight deadlines in a high pressure environment.
• Strong Communication & analytical skills.
• Problem solving, enthusiastic and initiative taker, entrepreneurial and Business oriented (Initiated and successfully executed a number of projects).
Sunmmoon Stays – (Sales Executive) Serviced Apartments
(Feb. 2014 – Present)
• Helping out in setting up and expanding the business by acquiring more properties.
• Meeting new and existing clients on day to day basis, from different countries by maintaining relationships. Also, assist them with property rent.
• To work under pressure within a fast-paced environment where no 2 days the same are.
• Multi-task and assist with a range of tasks in the Sales & Marketing department
• Ability to work independently and within a team.
• Analyse market trends to determine competitive market prices
1. Business increased more than 55% after my joining.
Sales Assistant (Supervisor) at Key Store
(Sep. 2011- Feb. 2014)
• Working in a fast paced dynamic environment which involves constant interaction with customers and requires being calm, co-operative and patient in situations of high pressure.
• Key responsibilities include explaining products and services, assisting customers with their orders and requirements, with prime focus being Customers satisfaction.
• Ensuring timely delivery of Clients orders while liaising with suppliers and technical staff.
• Being organised and flexible by ensuring to be available whenever required in an emergency situation to provide cover for an un-available colleague at short notice.
Sales executive at Scottish Power Energy Retail Ltd
(June – Aug. 2011- 2011).
• Key responsibility was to undertake Business development out tasks allocated by the Manager in a professional and responsible manner.
• Was responsible to liase/communicate with clients in Marketing new Products, Offers and Services on my own as well as part of the team.
• Following statutory and regulatory guidelines as lay down by the Company; keep all paperwork accurate and up to date.
• Build and manage relationships with key institutional clients.
• Manage Compliance and statutory/regulatory guidelines as laid down by the Company and Regulatory bodies while ensuring an up to date paperwork.
• Was engaged in negotiating some of the Key client contracts, successfully acquiring new business for the company.
Language & IT Skills
• Microsoft office – Intermediate.
• Fluent in speaking English and Hindi.
• Good communication and influencing skills.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.