Bachelor in Electrical Power & Machinery Engineering
Faculty of Engineering, Yarmouk University, Jordan, 2008.
• May 2015 - Present
Dar Al Handasah – QATAR
• June 2012 – April 2015
MEP Procurement in-Charge , MEP Coordinator
Soclesa Arabia MEP Contracting Co.-KSA
• August 2008 – April 2012
Electrical Site Engineer
Drake and Scull International PJSC– DSI / MEP - UAE
B.ENG. Electrical Power & Machinery Engineering
2003 – 2008.
Institution: Hijjawi Faculty for Engineering Technology, Yarmouk University, Irbid.
1- Computer Programs: Matlab, Simulink, Circuit Maker, Microsoft Office.
2- Design Programs: AutoCAD.
3- Management: Microsoft Project.
4- Familiar with FIDIC.
1- Central Electricity Generating Co. [CEGCO]: 3 Months
Hussein Thermal Power Station Plant; Al-Zarqa’a.
2-Yacoub Construction Company: 3 Months
Badea’a Hospital ; Irbid – Electrical Installment Works.
3- PMP Training course for Project Management Professional at Cambridge Institute.
4- Planning, Scheduling and Cost Engineering books of ACCEI : PSP + CCC + CCE , PMP.
Such Certificates books cover areas of : Project Management + Cost Control + Planning & Scheduling + Business Management.
5- Familiar with FIDIC.
• Purchasing & Projects Control Manager @ Soclesa Arabia Electro-Mechanical Contracting Co., Jeddah / KSA,
Since June 2012 :
Working on three projects of total 150m SAR ( Only MEP works ).
– Projects Control – Cost Control , EVM , VO’s , Resources ( Material ).
– Commercial issues : Contracts , BOQ QS Breakdown , Budget BAC.
– Procurement : Suppliers Credit Accounts , Credit Lines.
• MEP Project Engineer / Coordinator @ Drake and Scull International PJSC– DSI / MEP – Abu Dhabi
Sep.2010 – April.2012
– Saddiyat Beach Apartments – Abu Dhabi – UAE.
1- Drawings Execution: Builders Works + Shop Drawings and Coordination, P.O Material Follow-Up, Supervision and Following up the site, Meeting with main contractor, Meeting with Suppliers, Site Logistics.
2- MEP External Works Coordinator : LV, MV, ELV, ICT, FF, Sewage, Storm, Gas, District Cooling and Chilled Water HVAC pipeline networks with All the Facilities needed : Pumps and Substations, Infrastructure works + distribution systems, switch gear, transformers, breakers, substations electrical system, and other electrical components.
3- The Project is a Six Typical Buildings (B + P + 5F) and Community buildings ( Pump House + Swimming Pool + Pump Station + Facility Maintenance + LPG System + Generators +Low Current Systems + BMS + CCTV + FA + ICT ) with All External Works of Lighting and Control including 7 Substations ( 2 Tx. Each = 22 KV : 0.4 KV) and MV Cable Network.
Total Built area = 155000 m2 on a 86000 m2 Property.
• Electrical Project Engineer : with RTCC – Saudi Arabia – Jubeil – Since August 2008 up to Aug 2010.
– Design, Shop Drawings, Quotations, Submittals, Material Follow up, Site Supervision, Planning and Cost Control using Excel.
– NESMA Al-Turki Jubeil Housing of a total buildings area of 13000 m2 and External works including 3 Transformers substation.
– S-Chem Head Office Extension for a Total of 110 m SAR : External Works including MV,LV,F.O, Chilled Water NETWORKS.
– Estimation for 1 tender with Eng. Nibal Khasawnih – PM thru the Royal Commission.
1- Plumbing : booster pumps, submersible pumps, sanitary fixtures, floor drains, area drains, drainage piping network, water supply piping network, different type of plumbing valves, swimming pool, water treatment plant, sewage treatment plant, Fogg System.
2- HVAC : Chillers, pumps, piping network, GI ducting, air handling units, fan coil units, fans, grills diffusers & louvers, variable air volume box, insulation, cladding, volume, smoke & fire dampers, sound attenuators, black steel hood duct, air balancing, water balancing, heating system.
3- Fire fighting: FM200, wet sprinkler system, electrical pumps, sprinklers, fire hose cabinets, landing valves, zone control valves, piping network.
4- Gas: piping network, manifolds, outlets, area control stations, bed head units.
5- Electrical power systems : lighting points and switches, power outlets, UPS, cables and wires, bus bars, trunking, transformers, LV panel boards, MV panel boards, generators, central battery emergency lighting system, earthing, lighting protection system, cable trays, lighting control.
6- Low current systems : A/V intercom, fire alarm, access control, CCTV – Surveillance Video, MATV, Telecom [Telephone and Data System (Structured Cabling) : ELV , ICT], Voice Evacuation (Public Address, Mass Notification System) System, nurse call, master clock system, Radio FM/AM, Back Ground Music, Motion Détection, parking management system, building management system.
• Team player with a positive attitude for Effective problem solving.
• Willing to Travel and relocate.
• Creative, Sociable, Honest.
• Can successfully promote ideas and products to superiors and customers.
• Having an International Driving License + GCC Driving License (UAE + Saudi Arabia).
• Having transferable Iqama in Saudi Arabia.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.