I hold two degrees from a United States accredited University. One degree in Psychology and the other degree in Computer Science. I have always been interested in how information, or data, impacts decision making. I have worked in the medical field, the insurance industry, the media, the educational industry, and banking. I have worked with SQL, HTML, XML, CSS, Excel, Word, Visio and some project management tools. I have successfully worked in a client facing role and with internal stakeholders.
To further my knowledge of and increase my understanding of digital systems, and utilize my software support and development skills along with my analytical skills in a professional information technology environment.
Weber State University Ogden, UT
B.S. Computer Science – Graduated magna cum laude (GPA 3.8)
Served as student ACM chapter Campus Liaison
Programming Language Exposure and Other Experiences
University of Utah Salt Lake City, UT
Nuclear Engineering (Introduction to Nuclear Science, Hands-on Nuclear Reactor Class, Performed research on material detection using Geant4 and MatLab for visualization), Calculus I, II, and III, and Microeconomics.
Weber State University Ogden, UT
B.S. Psychology; minor Communications, minor Philosophy – Graduated magna cum laude (GPA 3.8)
Performed cutting edge research that was published in a graduate level textbook and also presented at the 2002 Rocky Mountain Psychological Association conference.
Professional Experiences Programming Languages and Other Experiences
• SQL (MSSQL, Access), VBA, VBScript, TenFold (Scripting Language and Configuration Tool), XML, HTML, CSS, C# (HTMPL file formatting program), Business Objects, Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint.
IT Career Reporting Business Analyst Zions Bancorporation
• Create documentation outlining business requirements for report development.
• Designed a database model to hold reporting catalog and reporting projects.
• Updated system mappings and data flows for further analysis by stakeholders.
• Gathering business requirements for major database migration.
Technical Business Analyst Truenorthlogic
• Evaluate client’s business needs and requirements and translate them into elegant digital solutions that increase the efficiency of business processes and support corporate goals.
• Utilize technologies such as SQL, XML, HTML and CSS to support reporting and other custom data gathering activities and software configurations.
• Provide timely and responsive support to ensure overall client success and satisfaction.
Business Analyst III Tech-Pro (Contractor for 3M)
• Implementation and installation of healthcare coding and billing software utilizing MS SQL server databases.
Business Analyst MarketStar
• Utilize HTML and HTMPL to develop and upgrade a ticketing and workflow application.
• Ensure proper project feasibility, scoping and testing in order to meet stakeholder’s needs.
• Drive projects to completion by holding both developer and stakeholder meetings.
• Gather business requirements, administrate and troubleshoot internal corporate applications that support HR, IT, Accounting and Facilities processes.
• Provide formal training to end-users to help increase understanding of the on-boarding application and process.
Programmer Medical Group Insurance Services, Inc. 2008-2009
• Developed for and supported a complex insurance rating application utilizing Tenfold an XRAD development tool/language.
• Learned Visual Basic, VBScript and VBA on the job in order to troubleshoot and maintain proposals for customers.
• Produced ad hoc reports using SQL in MSSQL 2005.
• Maintained excellent customer relations with all stakeholders.
Computer Science Lab Aide Weber State University
• Work to ensure access to important learning resources kept on the Computer Science Department servers.
• Troubleshoot and help to maintain essential computer hardware and related digital resources.
• Tutor students in understanding fundamental programming issues.
Hospital Corpsman United States Navy
• Aided in administrative tasks of moving a medical clinic to a fully operational hospital.
• Responsible to gather information from department heads for phone usage accountability.
• Access to sensitive patient information.
• Performed hands-on patient care in an emergency department and held National Certification for Emergency Medical Technician.
• Worked in an Intensive Care Unit and monitored critical patients utilizing telemetry technologies as well as other advanced cardiac and respiratory measurements.
Hospital Corpsman United States Navy Reserve
• Trained in combat medicine.
• Performed medical diagnostic tests to ensure personnel mission readiness.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.