I am an Instrumentation engineer with more than 26+ years of experience in instrument EPC jobs in power, process, oil and gas projects. I have also actively involved in electrical design and basic telecom engineering.
I am an Indian national, currently between jobs and stationed in Taiwan.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION : Bachelor of Engineering
BRANCH OF ENGINEERING : Mechanical
ELECTIVE IN ENGINEERING : Instrumentation Technology
PRESENT : Currently between jobs
PAST : 1. From 02.06.’88 to 25.05.91 – Worked with M/s.Keltron Controls, Kerala (India) as an “Erection-cum-commissioning Engineer”.
– M/S. Keltron Controls is a premier electronic corporation of Kerala State government, which is executing turnkey Instrumentation & Electrical projects
In major Power, Oil, Steel industries all over India.
2. From 03.06.’91 to 30.07.’92 – Worked with M/s.ICB Limited, Bombay (India) as a “Construction Engineer (Instrumentation)”.
– M/S.ICB Ltd., is a leading Instrument/Electrical Engineering & construction contracting company, executing varied projects throughout India.
3. From 02.08.’92 to 25.05.’98 – Worked with M/S. Linde process technologies (I) ltd., Baroda (India) as “Instrumentation Engineer”.
– M/S.Linde with its parent company in Germany, is one of the top notch companies in India, executing Air separation, Ammonia, Liquified gases projects on turnkey basis, catering to various clients in India.
4. From 15.06.’98 to 31.05.2014 – Worked with M/S. TGE
Gas Engineering GmbH, Taiwan branch as Senior Instrumentation & Electrical engineer in their office/site in Taiwan, China, Brussels and Portugal.
– M/S. TGE Gas Engineering, with its principal office in China/Germany is a leading consultancy company executing turnkey Cryogenic Storage Tank projects.
ENGINEERING – Experienced in Design & Detail engineering for Instrumentation & Electrical projects in the following areas:
1) Assistance in P & I diagrams preparation (Symbol representation as per ISA, Tag numbering, control logic).
2) General Instrument & Electrical specification for the related plant.
3) Basic control system architecture (DCS & PLC) and Electrical schemes.
4) Instrument List as a part of Basic engineering.
5) Instrument specification sheets.
6) Control valve sizing calculations.
7) Flow element sizing calculations.
8) Cable sizing / Voltage drop calculations.
9) Cable tray routing.
10) Instrument location drawing.
11) Junction box, Hand switch location drawing.
12) Lighting layout drawing.
13) Loop drawings.
14) Pneumatic/Wiring Hook-up drawings.
15) Air supply layout drawings.
16) Interlock description alongwith process experts.
17) Logic diagrams.
18) Interlock & protection Logic.
19) Control system Input / Output list.
20) Instrument & Electrical cable lists.
21) Wiring drawings.
22) Junction box connection drawings.
23) Marshalling room/Control room layout.
24) Wiring drawing for Marshalling racks.
25) DCS & PLC specifications.
26) Instrument & Electrical bill of materials.
27) Instrument & Electrical Installation, Testing specifications.
EXECUTION – Experienced in site execution in the following areas:
1. Tender specifications for erection contractors, contract finalization, follow up and co-ordination.
2. Erection Supervision of instruments and related cable tray, tubing, cabling and termination works.
3. Testing of instruments, tubing and wiring.
4. Calibration of Pneumatic and electronic instruments.
5. Calibration of Smart Instruments using Hand held terminal.
6. Commissioning of control room systems like single loop controllers, DCS and PLC.
7. Pre-commissioning activities like loop checking, Interlock checking, simulation tests, factory acceptance tests.
8. Commissioning assistance like lining up, Tuning and leaving in service the Instruments and working hand-in-hand with process experts during start-up of plants.
9. Trouble shooting and maintenance of instruments during plant run.
10. Training maintenance personnel in the plant.
11. Erection, commissioning, Trouble shooting and maintenance of MCC, UPS and other electrical accessories in substation.
12. Scheduling, Progress monitoring and billing with contractors.
13. Progress monitoring, Co-ordination with clients.
14. Billing & payment follow-up.
15. Handing over of systems.
16. Final documentation.
ENGINEERING PROJECTS HANDLED:
Handled the following projects as “Lead Instrument
Engineer” being In-charge of Engineering, Procurement,
1. Linde’s Integrated Liquid Hydrogen Plant, ISRO.
2. Linde’s Argon recovery unit, RCF.
3. Linde’s Ammonia storage plant, FACT.
4. Linde’s Purge Gas recovery unit, FACT.
5. Linde’s Hydrogen plant in Reliance Petro-Chemical Ltd,.
As Lead Engineer (Instrument & Electrical) for TGE’s LNG storage projects in Taiwan, China, Portugal. Basic, detailed engineering for Instrumentation, Electrical activities are ongoing. Activities include supervision of drawing contractors, Inquiries for Instruments & Electrical equipments, Negotiations, Sub-contracting, Scheduling, Progress reporting, Meetings with client etc,.
1) Engineer (Instrument & Electrical) for TGE’s Ethylene (3×30,000 m3) Propylene (2×30,000 m3) and Ammonia (2×30,000 m3) storage projects in FPCC, Taiwan.
2) Engineer (Instrument & Electrical) for TGE’ LPG (3×80,000 m3) storage projects in FPCC, Taiwan.
3) Engineer (Instrumentation) for TGE’s LNG (2×120,000 m3) storage projects in Sines, Portugal for Transgas Atalantico.
4) Lead Engineer (Instrument & Electrical) for TGE’s Ethylene (2×80,000 m3) storage projects in FPCC, Taiwan.
5) Lead Engineer (Instrument & Electrical) for TGE’s Propylene (1×80,000 m3) storage projects in FPCC, Taiwan.
6) Lead Engineer (Instrument & Electrical) for TGE’s Propylene and Ethylene (2×80,000 m3) storage projects in FPC, China.
7) Engineer (Instrument & Electrical) for TGE’ LPG (2×80,000 m3) storage projects in FPCC, Taiwan.
8) Lead Engineer (Instrument & Electrical) for TGE’s LNG (2×160,000 m3) storage projects in Ningbo, China.
9) E&I Design and procuement co-ordinator for TGE’s LNG (4×160,000 m3) storage project in Shenzhen LNG, China.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.