1st class B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering) graduate from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), College of Engineering, Anantapur, A.P., India and CIPM holder from PMA India in Project Management.
Had joined Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (HPCL) in November 1983 and has over 29 years of experience in various Business Units and departments of HPCL encompassing the functions of Refineries, Projects & Pipelines, terminal and cross-country pipeline operations
Qualifications & Certifications
1979 – 1983 Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Andhra Pradesh, India
B. Tech [Mechanical Engineering], First Class
2009 Certificate In Project Management (CIPM), PMA India
Dec 2013 – Present
Independent Consultant Hyderabad, India
Offering independent Consultancy and/or Training to the needed persons / organizations in the downstream sector of Oil & Gas industry encompassing various specialties.
May 2013 – Nov 2013
LIN SCAN Advanced Pipeline & Tank Services, UAE Hyderabad, India
General Manager India
• Headed India business operations of LIN SCAN,UAE worth AED 15 million
• Generated additional business volume of AED 3 million in 6 months
• Contributed for introduction of new In-line Inspection execution methods
• Protected the company against undue risks in technical & commercial areas
April 2012 – April 2013
HPCL, VVSPL Visakhapatnam, India
Chief Manager Operations – Visakhapatnam Vijayawada Secunderabad Pipeline
• Achieved ISRS Level 8 (ISRS 8th Edition) Baseline Assessment accreditation for HPCL’s VVSPL, the 1st cross-country pipeline in the world to achieve it
• Achieved ISO 50001:2011 energy management certification for VVSPL
• Achieved all time highest annual pipeline throughput of 4.374 MMTPA
• Achieved an all time highest profit of 40 million USD for the year 2012-13
• Successfully managed a team of 62 personnel of VVSPL to achieve the above.
Apr 2011 – Mar 2012
HPCL, Marketing HQO Mumbai, India
Chief Manager – Pipeline Operations & HSE
• Successfully coordinated the pipeline operations.
• Headed HSE function of the Pipelines division of HPCL and as a core member of the team developed HSE Index for the Marketing division of HPCL and also developed Security Index for the Pipelines division of HPCL which was 1st of its kind in the Oil & Gas Sector of India
Oct 2007 – Mar 2011
HPCL, Marketing HQO Mumbai, India
Chief Manager – Engineering & Projects
• Successfully managed the Petroleum, Oil & Lubricants infrastructure projects at various locations of HPCL including state of art new Automated Grease & Specialty Products Manufacturing Plant (4700 MTPA) at Silvassa, India
• Achieved profits in the 1st year of operations of the above automated plant
Dec 2005 – Sep 2007
Bhagyanagar Gas Limited (BGL) Vijayawada, India
Sr. Manager – CNG Operations / Chief Manager –CNG Operations
• Responsible for development of CNG infrastructure for BGL at Vijayawada
• Managed construction of CNG Mother & Daughter Stations, its operations and sales activities for the CNG market development in Vijayawada and its vicinity, which was the 1st location in Andhra Pradesh state of India
Jun 2003 – Dec 2005
HPCL, Vijayawada LPG R.O. Vijayawada, India
Sr. Regional Manager – LPG
• Responsible for development of LPG infrastructure to make it the biggest Regional Office in India having customer population of approx. 1.35 million
• Managed Operations & maintenance of huge LPG Plant apart from construction of a new LPG Plant under Vijayawada LPG Regional Office.
• Managed emergency rescue operations of LPG road incidents.
• Managed LPG Pipeline round the clock receipt operations without any incidents.
Mar 2000 – May 2003
HPCL, VSPL Project Hyderabad, India
Sr. Manager – Construction
• Managed planning, coordination and implementation of all the new pipeline installations including 221,000 KL tankage for VSPL Project.
• Responsible for completion of this major project within 2 years and well within the budgeted cost of 88 million US$
• Achieved 1st PETROFED award from the Government of India for this project
Nov 1983 – Feb 2000
HPCL, Marketing HQO Mumbai, Pune & Visakhapatnam, India
Officer Trainee till Manager – E&P
• Responsible for Planning & coordination for the preparation of Prefeasibility Report (PFR) and Detailed Feasibility Report (DFR) including the Financial Appraisal for the Vijayawada Sec’bad Pipeline (VSPL) Project in A.P. costing 88 million US$
• Handled project planning, monitoring & control functions for the successful completion of Visakhapatnam Vijayawada cross-country pipeline project within 3 years and well within the budgeted cost of 145 million US$
• Coordinated with project sites for its successful implementation of Oil Storage and Administrative infrastructure for various projects across India
• Executed field construction projects, pre-commissioning & commissioning activities, maintenance and operation of 172,000 KL Oil Storage installation at Loni, Pune and Oil storage infrastructure construction activities in Visakhapatnam
• Joined Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited [HPCL] in Nov 1983 and got trained in operations for one year period in an Oil Storage installation in Mumbai and handled all bulk Operations including bunkering operations
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.