I am a qualified B.E. (Computer) from Modern College of Engineering, Pune (India), and possess knowledge of Automated and Manual Software Testing. I have basic understanding of manual testing concepts, QTP, Load Runner and I am well aware of SDLC Cycles, Black Box and White Box Testing. I am well acquainted with programming languages such as C, C++, Java(J2SE, J2EE, JSP, ExtJS).
My work experience indicates that I have worked as a project intern with Symantec Software India Pvt. Ltd. for a period of 8-9 months. My project details are as follows:
• Title : “MS SQL Database Instrumentation and Diagnostics SDK”
• Technologies : Java, T-SQL, ExtJS
• Database : MS SQL Server 2008
• Description : The need of application developers to log their history of activities is rapidly emerging for diagnostic and security purposes. Almost every application includes its own logging or tracing API. The project aims at building a standard logging infrastructure which would eliminate the need of having a separate logging infrastructure for every application. Also the project provides developer with automated diagnostic ability to detect performance issues like CPU bottleneck, memory bottleneck, disk bottleneck etc.
I have acquired NIIT certification in the following courses:
• Web Component Development using Java technologies
• Business Component Development with Enterprise JavaBeans Technology
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.