I have 9+ years of experience in IT industry. I have been working on Windows, IIS, AWS, Linux, Apache, etc. I am currently handling team of 9. This is a support team and works 24 / 7.
I like to learn new technologies and keep myself updated.
B. Sc. (Chemistry) with “First Class with Distinction” from Pune University in 2004-2005
H. S. C. with “Second Class” from Maharashtra State Board in 2001-2002
S. S. C. with “First Class” from Maharashtra State Board in 1998-1999
Certificate course in Computer Hardware & Networking.
Operating Systems: Client: Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Installation, Configuration and Administration.
Server: Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012 Installation, Configuration and Administration.
Applications & Services: Amazon AWS (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Route53, IAM, S3, etc.) Symantec Antivirus 10.0 Corporate Edition, Forefront Client Security, ISA 2000, ISA 2006, TMG 2010, Visual SourceSafe 6.0, Visual SourceSafe 2005, IIS, Apache, WampServer, VPN, GFI
WebMonitor Tool, NTBackup, Windows Server Update Service, FTP, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory Installation, Configuration and Administration.
Presently working in Sycamore Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Since November 2005.
Current Designation: Assistant IT Infrastructure Lead
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
• Designing and implementing AWS infrastructure for Web Servers/Applications.
• Supervise Installation & Configuration of System & Network related Hardware & Software.
• Manage NOC resources.
• Coordination, Analysis & Proposal of new Hardware related purchases & Vendor Coordination.
• Troubleshooting Operating Systems, Software & Network related issues.
• Backup & Maintenance of Servers.
• Installation, Configuration & Administration of DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, FTP, WSUS, ISA, Symantec Antivirus 10.0 Corporate Edition, TMG, VPN, FCS, VSS server.
• Configuring MS Outlook for Clients. Creating user accounts & groups on Exchange server.
• Managing Inventory of Computer Hardware.
• Managing Infrastructure related activities like AC, Genset and UPS Vendor Coordination.
Previous Designation: Technical Support Engineer
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
• Installation, Configuration of Operating Systems, Hardware & Software.
• Troubleshooting Hardware, Software & OS related issues.
• Administration of Remote Servers & services on them.
• 24/7 Technical Support.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.