I have a B.E in Mechanical stream and presently working for Praxair India Pvt Ltd and has around 3 years of experience and has very good knowledge of Plant Maintenance, Static and rotary equipment maintenance, Designing, Purchase & Procurement, Inventory or Material Management, CMMS maintenance, Industrial Safety and Statuatory Compliances etc..,
Am very liable to working conditions and time . Travel willingness - >50%.
Have a valid passport.
Education And Qualifications
Bachelor of Engineering(Mech) (2011)
R.Y.M Engg College, Bellary VTU, Belgaum 61.63
PUC(12th) BIPU college (2007)
Bellary Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka 56.5
SSLC(10th) Visveshwaraiah High School (2005)
Bellary Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board 87.04
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical maintenance)
Experience: 2.8 year
Salary: 20000 Stipend
5 (Mechanical Technician)
2 (Electrical and Instrumentation Technician)
15 to 40 (Industrial Labor +Civil Labor)
Roles and Responsibilities
All major and day to day maintenance activities of 2 X 2700 TPD and 1800TPD plants which involves…
• All Compressors, Pumps, Blowers, Fans, Cooling towers, Heat Exchangers, Columns/vessels/tanks, Filter house, etc..
• Planning and execution of Predictive, Preventive, Pro-active jobs and Breakdown maintenance in 7200TPD Air separation plant
• Statutory Inspection of Pressure vessels as per CCOE rule 19 & Rule 18.
• Preparation of annual Maintenance Calendar, Budgeting, Planning of resources and execution
• Contracts Technical evaluation, work certification and bill valuation.
• Planning and execution of field change orders (or) Management of Changes (MOC) for increasing reliability of plant and reduce loses.
• Compliance of ISO9001-2000,14001 & OHSAS-18001 activities related to mechanical department
• Maintenance of machines as per the procedures set.
• Explain and present designs to customers as directed by the project manager.
• Supervise all engineering deliverables related to the mechanical design and construction of equipment, including mechanical approval drawings, detail drawings, BOM.
• Product developing using designing tools
• Making report of whole product lifecycle management
• Inventory management.
• Co ordination with different departments.
• Re engineering of costly spares.
• Developing new vendors.
• ISO Documentation as per standards.
•Good Knowledge about procurement.
• 5S and Six Sigma compliance in the work Environment
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.