I am a lecturer in Mathematics and Statistics. For last 25 years,worked in a Commerce college, taught Mathematics to Banking and Insurance, Management and Accounting students. Also worked as coordinator for cultural events,social events. Good rapport with students.interested in History and Geography and Science, Indian Classical Music.
Desire a Challenging Position in a University or reputed school.
Having a sound and wide teaching experience in university / college at different levels.
Twenty five years of experience in teaching industry. Last 18 years attached with a Degree college as Assistant Professor in Mathematics and Statistics( Grade Senior Lecturer). Eight years with junior college as Lecturer in Mathematics
Eduction & Qualifications
B.Sc. (Mathematics) First Class (Mumbai University
M.Sc. (Mathematics) Higher Second Class (Mumbai University.
B.Ed. Distinction (S.N.D.T. University)
Career To Date
Around 8 years in a Junior College affiliated to Higher Education Board
Taught to the classes XI & XII including Trigonometry, two dimensional Geometry, Derivatives, Integration and Probability their applications etc
Last 18 years at a Degree College affiliated to Mumbai University
Teaching to Commerce Classes which includes Statistics, Decision Theory, Derivatives, Integration commercial applications of all these. Vital Statistics, Probability Theory and applications of different Statistical Tests .Calculation of Interest and Annuity etc
Taught to the students pursuing their degree course in Banking and Insurance and Management courses in the same college
Mentoring students pursuing their degree courses in Engineering
Besides I have also taught ‘C’ Programming, SQL and Visual Basic
• Teaching to Commerce classes . To maintain the discipline and complete the course work in schedule time.
• Conducting Examinations for the classes and assessment work for the same.
• To guide students for their Project work in different subjects.
• Guide to students for different aspects of Career and Informing them about different Career Options
Other general Responsibilities:
• Worked as Examination committee chairperson in college where I have managed the entire procedure of Examination
• Worked as a member of Women Development Committee and arranged a few programs for empowerment and health of Girl Students
• Worked as Chairperson of Cultural Committee and organized a number of cultural programs for the students
• I was an active member of Discipline committee of College
• Served as an NSS (National Service Scheme) officer and conducted various programs of social service under it.
• Supervisory / Management / strength: Assistance for different activities conducted for students like social work or Rural Development Programs. Organized various programs like Blood Donation Camps with Blood Banks of St. George Hospital or Nair Hospital
• Conducted various sports activities at Zonal level for the sports like Volley Ball or Net ball etc. or various Indoor and Outdoor games
• Work with Rotary Club and Organize programs for community and students
Knowledge, Skills & Achievements
• Well versed with Computer and ‘C’ language and MS-Office
• Like to write scripts and compeer for cultural or social programs
• Completed Refresher Courses conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University successfully with A grade
• Completed an Orientation Course Organized by Mumbai University successfully which was focused on Implementation of various technologies and techniques for Effective Teaching
• Read two research papers at National conference one paper named FERA to FEMA and it was related to Foreign Exchange policies of Government of India . How they have changed the nature with Globalization. The conference was attended by Number of Economics teachers and Professors
• Paper named Marketing at your Doorsteps which was focused on the effective use of E-commerce.
• Worked as examiner at University of Mumbai for last 12 years.
• Reading, Indian classical Music, History, Compeer the cultural and other programs
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.