- Experienced in Surface Logging System as Geological Data Engineer in Mud Logging Functions.
- Experienced in Directional, ERD, Shallow & deep drilling at onshore & offshore location
- Drilled well in probable H2S zones.
- High Pressure High Temperature Wells Drilling, Deep Onshore & Offshore drilling experience.
- Quick Well Log interpretation and Formation Evaluation through rock cuttings and other parameter.
- Possess OPITO Approved BOSIET Safety Training, Possess leadership skills.
M.SC in Applied Petroleum Technology; 2001 – 2003
First Class, N. Wadia College, Pune University.
B.SC in Geology; 1998 – 2001
Higher Second Class, N Wadia College, Pune University
June 2013 – Present:
Baker Hughes, Sub Sahara Africa: FIELD SPECIALIST_FIELD SPEC II – SLS (Integrated SLS)
SLS (Surface Logging System) Field Specialist–II in Mudlogging Functions; Successfully drilled number of wells, Experienced working for prestigious client StatOil, in Sub Sahara Africa Offshore- Deep Sea Drilling Project. Monitor Drilling Operations, Carried out physical & chemical tests of drilled rock-cuttings and cutting description, log liberated gases, analyze and handle core, Prepare real time reports, Reported to Wellsite Geologist. Ensuring rig, equipment and people safety always.
2013 Feb – June 2013
Oil Field Instrumentation, Mumbai, India – Data Engineer (Mud Logging)
Surface Logging Functions – Data Engineer – successfully drilled “Extended Reach Drilling” (ERD) well, for client BG, in Carbonate reserve, Logged liberated gases, Prepare real time reports, Reported to town and wellsite geologist. Ensure rig, equipment and people safety always.
2008 Feb – 2013 Feb.
IHS Global Parts Pvt. Ltd. (Bangalore, India) – Delivery Lead (Applied Mud Logging Skills)
Gained Experience in ITES – IT Enabled Services Company, worked with Wells Pressure Data of UK-North Sea region, Canada & US region drilled wells data, Performed Critical Search and Analysis in Drilling Reports, Interpretations of Geo-pressure zones through LOT/FIT/MDT data Re-Pick Geological sweet spots, analyze formation pressure, apply onshore & offshore drilling knowledge, correlation of stratigraphy through Logs data, quick look interpretation of Geophysical Logs. Perform QC & Validate Wells critical research data, Also contributed in Identifying business process improvements.
2003 Nov – 2008 Mar
International Logging Overseas, India – Geological Engineer (Mud Logging)
Surface Logging Functions – as Jr. Data Engineer in Mud Logging Functions, worked in various projects, Experienced working in HPHT wells, Such as, Krishna Godavari-KG basin, Upper Assam – Monitor Drilling Operations, Carried out physical & chemical tests of drilled rock-cuttings and lithology identification. Worked in High Pressure and High temperature zone, successfully drilled ERD wells, Directional and deeper wells, Log liberated gases, early kick detection, anticipate overpressure zones, analyze and handle core. Experienced working in RTOC – Interpreted Real Time operations Monitoring from Base, Prepare Real Time reports and Final Well Reports. Reported to town and wellsite geologist.
– Experienced in Surface Logging System as Geological Data Engineer in Mud Logging Functions.
– Experienced in Directional, ERD, Shallow & deep drilling at onshore & offshore location
– Drilled well in probable H2S zones.
– High Pressure High Temperature Wells Drilling, Deep Onshore & Offshore drilling experience.
– Quick Well Log interpretation and Formation Evaluation through rock cuttings and other parameter.
– Possess OPITO Approved BOSIET Safety Training, Possess situational leadership skills.
– Successfully completed various in-house safety training in BakerHughes Achieve Modules.
– Effective team worker with good communication skills.
– Pragmatic, quick learner, target-oriented approach whilst not sacrificing structured analyses and technical quality.
– Opportunity to work with highly experienced personnel varying levels of competency
– Worked in Multi Culture Environment.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.