I am currently working as a quantity surveyor in India.and am seeking to relocate to Germany and to this end have undergone basic German language course from Goethe Institute .
B.E. in construction Technology & Management Engineering,
#71, Pavamana, 5th Corss, 11th Main Road, Kammagondanahalli, Jalahalli, Bangalore-560015
Phone number: +919986885222
E-mail address: email@example.com
To use my knowledge and skills to keep up the latest innovations and seek challenging position that fully utilizes my technical and computing skill, recognize my skills and want to grow with the company.
Sl No Course/degree/ Institution/ Year of passing/Percentage
1 B.E. in Construction Technology & Management Engineering Dayananda sagar college of engineering 2013 72.16%
2 Diploma in Civil Engineering Acharya Polytechnic 2010 65.84%
3 S.S.L.C C M National school 2007 74.72%
• Working as a Quantity Surveyor In Alur & AssociatesFrom July 2013 to Present
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for managing all project costs from start to finish
• Perform analyses of costs for various building projects
• Monitor the cost and use of company resources
• Coordination with Design and Construction team
• Preparation of Bar Bending Schedule
• Estimation of quantities as per drawing.
• Rate analysis of extra items.
• Inspect and compute value of completed work and projects
• Responsible for the preparation of contract and tender documents
• Responsible for the generation of bid schedules and other related and needed documents
• Delivered bid document packages to vendors and subcontractors
• Analyzed the value of bids, entered negotiations, and generated necessary papers such as subcontractors and procurements documents
• Verified requests for payments, and confirmed the payouts for vendors
• Examined and confirmed qualifications of vendors and handled subcontract or procurement
• Prepare Bill of quantities with contract and tender documents
• Monitored the actual costs and judged them against the set budget, and controlled costs as needed
• Produced budget estimates and made pitches for surveys, and assisted in billing matters and monitored progress of several stages of project.
• RESIDENTIAL : (For Karnataka Veterinary and fishery sciences unit, VLN’S Nirman Foundation, Indian Statistical Insitute, Friend in need society etc.,)
• INDUSTRIAL: (For Karnataka Milk Federation)
• INSTITUTIONAL: (For The Frank Aanthony Public School, Youth Hostels Association of India, Coorg Institute of Technology, Indira Priyadarshini School, Deccan International School etc.,)
• Undergone internship in Sobha Developers Pvt Ltd for 45days from January 2012 to February 2012
• Successfully completed ‘’German Language course’’ (A1 Level) from ‘’Goethe institute’’ with 81%
• Structural Drafter
• Quantity Surveyor
• Project coordinator
• Cost Auditor
• Estimating Engineer/Billing Engineer
• Junior Engineer
Operating systems WINDOWS 98, XP
Design tools Autocad 2D , M.S.Office, Archi cad (Fundamentals)
Kannada, English, Hindi, and German (Level A1)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.